Chapter 1

You Are Mine!

"Ding Dong Daeng…" The bell rang as the signal that class was about to start.  All students rushed to their classes. 2B students also sat at their own places. A teacher entered the class and all the students bowed at her.

"Okay, class.  Before we start our class, I would like to introduce a new student who will be in our class starting from today. Come in.” the teacher said.  All of eyes stared at the door.  The door was opened slowly and a girl entered the classroom with a simple smile.  All the boy eyes were on her. She is not so pretty but the mole on her chin make the boys kept looked at her.

" Annyeonghaseyo. Song Soojin imnida. I recently moved from Gangnam. I hope that we can be friends.” The girl said with a sweet smile on her lips. All the girls didn’t response but she got too much response from the boys.

“Wow! She must be a rich girl! Yohoo!” shouted one of the boys and the others response to his voice. The teacher knocked the desk to stop the boys.

 "Err, okay Soojin, you can sit next to Eunhee." The teacher said as she saw there was an empty space beside the girl named Eunhee.  Soojin walked slowly to the place and sat beside the girl.  Eunhee smiled at her. She just replied with a bland smile. She was not so happy with her new school and probably will have problems here too.

                The class continued until the recess time. All students left the classroom once the bell rang. Soojin is the only one who was still sitting at her place.   Eunhee who was just come back from the cafeteria approached her.

"Soojin ah, why you didn’t go to cafeteria?” Eunhee asked and makes Soojin feels uncomfortable.

"Err, it’s okay I guess. I’m ..I’m on diet!” Soojin answered so fast.  Eunhee just nodded and left the class again.

                After she left, Soojin looked out the window and just stare blankly. She took out her wallet from her bag.  She opened the wallet and just stared at the empty wallet. She released a heavy sigh.  She suddenly thinks of her fate since her parents passed away in an accident. Yes. She had lost her parents two months ago.  Her father was a millionaire.  Because of that, her uncle volunteered to take care of her.  She definitely knew the real reason why her uncle and aunt wanted to raise her.  Its because of her wealth left by her parents. Since she is still underage, all the expenses were managed by her aunt and uncle.  They blocked all the expenses for her and they use it as theirs. It has been two months since she lives with her aunt and uncle. She was treated like a maid and was not give a cent to spend in school. Because her aunt and uncle worked in Seoul, she was forced to leave her big house and move to their house in Seoul. That is why she was transferred to the SOPA (School Of Performing Art) Seoul.  Her aunt wanted her to learn music so that she can be a singer and pay them back. 

 

“Song Soojin?” a voiced called her name. Soojin looked up. A cute girl was standing in front of her.  She put her wallet back into the bag and just stared at the girl blankly.

“Yes?” Soojin asked her.

“Why didn’t you go to the café?” She asked her back.

"Ah ... i'm on a diet. Hehe. "Soojin lied again.

"Aww..so cute. Why are you dieting? Your body is fine to me. You have smile eyes and a sweet mole on your chin.” The girl replied and suddenly sat in front of her.  Soojin blushed with her words.

"Erm, thank you." Soojin said to her.

" Oh yeah! I forgot to introduce myself. Hehe! I’m Yebin. Kim Yebin. Nice to meet you!” She said with a brightful tone.  Soojin just smile at her.

"Soojin. Soojin Song. "she replied to her with smile.

"Woah! You have such a nice name. Hehe. I hope we can become good friends. " Yebin replied and smiled. Soojin looked at Yebin.  This girl looks very polite and so cheerful.  She suddenly smiled silently.

After the recess, classes continued as usual.  Soojin started to make herself comfortable with the new school. Soojin walked to class from the toilet when suddenly she saw a boy with a small eyes and his face is so cute. She passed him and just walked.  When the class ended, she walked out slowly from the class when suddenly a group of girls passed her.  Soojin stopped and looked at the girls.

"Oppa! Oppa! Woah! Oppa!” The girls shouted.  Soojin turned back to see what happened. There were a group of boys who were so popular at the school. The girls were all crazy about them. Soojin walked passed them and suddenly she saw the boy that she met earlier! She suddenly stopped and stared the boy for a while.  When the boy eyes met hers, she quickly left the school.  While she was walking home, she thinks about the boy.

* Who are they and why they are so popular in the school? *