® — High School Student A

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦ High School Student A (O)
♦​ krissing

Genre: Drama | Romance 
Main Characters: Sehun | Lee Seojin (OC)

Two students; so different yet so similar met up in a war of grades. Albeit, one of them doesn't seem to sense the radiating hate and despise rising from the other. Hence, making it more complicated.

These parallel lines break their stance and go into a place that they never thought they'll ever meet.

In a game of hate and loathe from one side and in a game of complicated feelings for the other, their story begins.

Title: 5/5 

Your title is very unique! :D At first I thought it was a typo or something cause the A should be at the start but when I read your story I understood it. 

5 points for such a unique title! :D It's so eye catching ^^ 

 

Poster and Background: 6.5/10

It's a good thing that you have both a poster and a background but I don't really get the romance and drama vibe from your poster. To be honest, it feels like the main genre of your story is mystery. 

The character is wearing a uniform though so it somewhat connects to the title... your poster is okay but it could be a lot better.

Here are some shops that I highly recommend:

♦ IceCream Graphics 

♦ Chocolat Poster Shop

♦ Dark Heart Graphics

 

Description and Foreword: 8.5/10

I don't have much to say to your description... maybe add a bit more color but nothing too colorful.

Two students; so different yet so similar met up in a war of grades. 
Should be: Two stu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter