® — Taking Breathturns

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Taking Breathturns by e-x-o-b-e-e
Image size: 550px w | 361 px h



Title: 4.5 over 5

Your title is beautiful. It seriously is but what does 'breathturn' even mean? I think I've heard of it before but I don't know the exact meaning and when I tried to search for it, the results showed a language poetry compilation. Please do include the meaning of that word in the foreword because well, it isn't exactly commonly used.

Aside from that though, everything else is perfect. Your title is unique, catchy and short! It's the best kind of title there is. I was very intrigued when I read your title even if I didn't understand it. Yes, the confusing feeling it gave me was a little bit of a turn off but aside from that; it's all cool. The confusing title can even be viewed as an asset because the confusing feeling it gives the readers encourages them to continue reading.

I would have given you three but me not understanding the word 'breathturn' isn't really your fault so I didn't deduct any points.




Poster & Background: 7 over 10

I like how the girl was in the middle of the poster and how the three guys surrounded her. It was saying that she was like - their world. But I don't think pink is the appropriate background. Something darker would be preferable. Also, the title is a bit unclear because the poster is too bright. The characters are recogniz​able though so good job on that! 

The background isn't eye-catching so five points for you! ^^




Description & Foreword: 8 over 10

Your description is okay. It's not too long but it summarizes the whole story. The same goes for your foreword. I think that the quote you used is really interesting! 

I just wish that your font, font size and format would be more consistent. If you want to emphasize something, you can type it in bold or italics. Enlargement of the text isn't really right. Because your paragraphs are scattered everywhere, it doesn't look very neat. But hey, we have our own styles right?




Plot: 30 over 35

It's not really that unique. The whole three guys likes one girl thing. I've read and reviewed stories like this before, so yeah... Still, this is just a collection of drabbles so I won't be too harsh here! ^^ 




Flow & Consistency: 3 over 5

I understand that this is just a collection of short stories so there isn't any room for character development and flow.

Your writing is somewhat consistent but the font you used aren't. Also, you included a quote in chapter three before the beginning of the story. It would be better if the other chapters have quotes too.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter