® — Nothing More than Friends

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Nothing more than friends story link | author link   review by: iamanexofan   Title: 4 over 5

Your title isn't really that unique but it's very connected to the story. It isn't that catchy though. 


Poster & Background: 9 over 10 

Your poster is so cool! It screams angst and drama. I don't know why but I just don't get the romance vibe from it. 

I love the quote though! ^^ 

Also, the title isn't really that readable but your characters are recognizable so it's all cool. 

Your background is dark too. It perfectly fits the story. 

Also... I would just like to inform you that Baekyeol and Chandara are not genres. xD 


Description & Foreword: 6 over 10

Your description is perfect but let me just suggest one thing. 

This is an exact replica of the first part of your description.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were the best of friends... but then Dara comes into the picture leaving Baekhyun to be the third wheel.

Here is the revised one: (just a suggestion, you don't need to do it.)

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were the best of friends but then Dara comes into the picture leaving Baekhyun to be the third wheel.

Don't you think it looks better without the pause? And it would also look better if you change the font to a dark red or something. There's really nothing wrong with your placement I suppose.

Your foreword revealed a bit too much informatio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter