® — EXO's Heartstrings: An EXO Interactive Story

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Exo's heartstrings: an exo interactive story by mochi_icecream
Reviewer's Note:

I'm sorry for taking forever! i really enjoy your story, so fighting authornim!


Reminders:

Don't forget to credit the shop using this banner and linking it back to the shop!

Thank you for requesting! Please do come again ~ 
 

Title: 5 over 5

There's not much to say about the title for me, since it fits already and I can't think of better titles—the word 'heartstrings' showed the deep interaction the reader's going to get when they read the story.  Would be better if you only put 'Exo's Heartstrings' since it would be easier to remember, but that's just a suggestion.



Poster & Background: 9 over 10

The colour for the poster is a bit too bright for me, but that's not a really big problem since the rest of the poster showed the playfulness of the story. I love the poster's background—the cute drawings are really interesting to look at. Too bad you don't have a poster to make it more playful.



Description & Foreword: 7 over 10

When I first read this section, I was like "noooo! No character's description!" because it really ruins the story in my opinion, but then I realised that the description is needed so that we can choose the characters, so it's okay! Too bad you don't describe Jimin the way you describe Hyunae—it's like we all know Hyunae's personalities, her talents and all well but the only thing we know about Jimin is that her parents hate her.
For me, there are two options to fix this. The first option is you could put her personalities there as well, so the readers can relate to her. The second option is to remove Hyunae's personalities from the description so that the readers can create Hyunae's personalities from their imaginations. 
Next, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter