® — 12 Dates 1 Fate

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  12 Dates 1 fate story link | Author link   Review by: iamanexofan   Title: 5 over 5

Your title is very unique and it's also connected to the story! ^^ I love it. :D It's very eye-catching.


Poster & Background: 3 over 10 

I don't really like your poster.

It screams Angst and Drama but not romance, comedy or fluff. Also, why is the EXO character's blank and white? They're main characters too right? It seems like they're just backgrounds or something by coloring them like that. 

Another thing that bothers me is, why is Miyoung sitting like that? It's like shes thinking of something dramatic... 

You don't have a background too... 

Here are some shops that I highly recommend: (If you're planning on changing it.)

♦ IceCream Graphics

♦ Chocolat Poster Shop

♦ Dark Heart Graphics


Description & Foreword: 6 over 10

I think that your description revealed a bit too much of what will happen. 

For your foreword, I suggest that you increase the spacing between each profile so it wouldn't look so cramped up.


Plot: 32 over 35

I don't really come across dating fics. (but that may be just because I don't read this kind of fics.) and when I do it would usually be one guy only. This though, has 12 so it's really unique for me.

Another things is that the main character in those stories is not sad and alone at all. The main characters of dating fics are usually head strong and independent xD. The way you described Miyoung as being sad and alone is really a new thing. 

What made it common was that, there are a lot of dating fictions and the girl's friends will be the ones who take action for the girl. 


Flow & Consistency: 8 over 20

I think that the events are too rushed. You didn't even show us Miyoung's reaction when she found out that her friends registered her for an online dating shop. Sad & alone or not, I think Miyoung should have been at least upset that her friends took the choice out of her hands.  Not showing uo on the first date isn't enough to emphasize that.

It's just the first chapter and she seemed so willing to go on a blind date that she didn't even set up herself... It's just kind of weird I guess. She seems so easy-going just agreeing like that. 

It wasn't very realistic... 

Your writing is consistent though and the things that you put before each chapter. The whole 12 dates 1 fate thing and then
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter