® — Sick Game

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Sick game story link | Author Link   Review by: IAmanexofan   Title: 4 over 5

Your title isn't really that unique... I found some other stories like yours but it's connected to the story and it's catchy. 

At first, I didn't understand it's relevance at first but then I got it when Key handed Daehyun the message. 


Poster & Background: 9 over 10 

Your poster is so pretty and it just screams angst, tragedy, crime, drama and many more! I love it ~ 

The title was also readable and the characters were recognizable! Good job for that.

Your background is pretty much the same. It's also dark, adding the serious feeling to the story. 

One thing that bothered me though, was your chapter layout. The branch and blood thing in each chapter? It made it harder for me to read the text since the branch was eye-catching. The branch made me focus on it instead of the text itself.

That was really irritating for me. It would have been better if your font color was black but since your font color was grayish, it sort of blended in with the background. 

I suggest removing the chapter layout or making your font color darker. 


Description & Foreword: 4 over 10

The font style is consistent and the size is readable but there are grammatical errors in it.

Let's look at the first part of your description. 

Original text: (It's in italics to avoid confusion.)

We all make mistakes . 
It's not a sin . 
But ...
           ... some of us make so big mistakes, that God can not forgive ...
    ... or is it someone else?

You may be wondering what you did wrong here. It's just that you shouldn't leave out a space before or after writing periods. Also, the so in 'so big mistakes' was pretty much unnecessary. Do you get me?

The correct way to write this would be: 

We all make mistakes.
It's not a sin.
But...
           ...so
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter