® — BROKEN HEART

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  BROKEN HEART story link | Author Link   Review by: Iamanexofan   Title: 4 over 5

Your title isn't really unique and it's not that eye-catching for me... but it's connected to the story so 4 points for you. 



Poster & Background: 9.5 over 10 

I love your poster! It' so pretty ~ It screams angst and drama and it's connected to the story! :D I love that the bridge is the background. The font used is elegant looking and the style screams angst. 

The same can be said for your foreword but it sort of gives of a horror vibe. Maybe it's because of the blood... 



Description & Foreword: 4 over 10

Your description is way too long and it contained way too much information. Plus, it hurts my eyes. I think it will look better if you remove the black highlight since red is eye-catching enough. 

You should also create a shorter and more mysterious one. It's good to provide enough information to keep readers interested but don't give too much that it takes out the thrill. 

For example, the wedding invitation. It could be used as a twist if you didn't include it in the foreword since readers won't know why Sehun wants to commit suicide. 

Another example is Luhan being pregnant with Sehun's child. This would have been a very big twist. 

Your last paragraph is loaded with information. I'm not saying that you should delete it but you should at least edit it until it's more mysterious. 

You should also transfer the whole text and character profiles to the foreword and create a new description or you can cut a part of the description that you have written. 

This part especially caught my eye:

In a wave of rage and depression, Sehun went to a bridge over the Han river and was about to end his misery when someone told him: "Take my hand." Less he knew t
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter