® — Our Mystifying Love Life

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    FAST♦EASY AD & REVIEW SHOP ●●●●● HOME           ARCHIVE          STAFF          FEATURED          CREDIT STORY LINK AUTHOR'S LINK REVIEWED BY: IAMANEXOFAN  ✏ Our Mystifying Love Life
Title: 3 over 5

The title is very unique but It's not that eye-catching for me. That's just my personal opinion though. I'm not sure how other feel about your title.

As for it's relevance to the story, I think 'mystifying' is the wrong term. Your story isn't really mysterious... It's somewhat complicated because of the love triangle (or love quadrangle xD.). 




Poster & Background: 7 over 10

Your poster looks pretty good. The title is readable and the characters are recognizable. I just wish that the quote is a bit larger.

I also noticed some missing punctuation marks.

Love is like war easy to begin but very hard to stop → Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop.

I'm not saying that you should change your poster. It is good. I'm just saying what other readers might want to improve in your poster. 




Description & Foreword: 6.5 over 10

Remove the special container in your description because it isn't necessary. If you want to emphasize something, you can either type it in bold or type it in italics. Changing the font, color or even the style isn't all that pleasing to see. 

I also suggest that you stick to one font and font color so that it will be consistent. I would also like to suggest that you avoid the overuse of periods. 

Original text:

Two best friends...

They have the same dream and same wish...

And that's to be loved by their love.

Revision:

Two best friends.

They have the same dream and the same wish -

And that's to be loved by their love.

I don't have much to say concerning your foreword. It's neat and organized which is good. I just noticed that it lacked punctuation marks (.).

Let's take Jaehyun's profile as an example.

Original:

>>>>>>>>Jung Jaehyun<<<<<<<<

Sweet

Stubborn

Loves Luhan because of his personality and looks

Revision:

>>>>>> Jung Jaehyun <<<<<<<

► Sweet and stubborn. (This can be in just one sentence instead of separating them.)

► She loves Luhan because of his personality and looks.

Again, I don't think it's good for a foreword to have so many font colors but that's just my personal preferences so I won't take points off.

I'm a bit confused concerning Luhan's profile. Since you used 'knew' does that mean that it's in the past? The spelling of 'uncomfortable' is also wrong.

For Jongin's profile, the spelling of heartthrob is wrong. And again, you used the past tense (thought). Are you saying that they think that he's kind now? 

Original text:

Others thought he has a bad attitude because of some reason but the truth is he's just mean to sarcastic people.

Revision:

Others think that he has a bad attitude but the truth is, he's just mean to sarcastic people.

You can remove the phrase in blue from your original text since you indirectly informed the readers why other people think that he has a bad attitude is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter