® — The Terminator

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  The terminator story link | Author link   review by: IAmanexofan   Title: 5 over 5

The story title isn't really all that unique but it really fits the story well. The fact that you used that phrase in the story made it all the more suiting. 

I love how you said that 'terminator' has another meaning to it. It made the title even more appealing. 


Poster & Background: 9.5 over 10 

The poster is very... suspenseful and dark. When I first saw it, I thought that the story is going to be action, angst, drama and horror. I didn't think of romance, fantasy or sci-fi at all and since your story is action, angst and drama; you should include those as this storys' genres as well. 

To be honest, I thought that the girl was murdered or something... 

I love it, all in all, but some of the characters at the back can't be indentified so that's .5 points off.


Description & Foreword: 7 over 10

To be honest, I got confused when I read it.

I think your description is fit to be your foreword. It's just too long. The description that you entered in the form is much more perfect for it.

"12 boys was used for at top secret experiment, 6 of them was used for destruction, 6 was used for salvation, when they all come together their single purpose was to TERMINATE, or is there more?"

This is perfect. When I read this, I immediately knew that this is going to be a very good story. I was like... "Oh my God, I have got to subscribe to this." 

Let's just correct some mistakes okay?

"12 boys was used for a top secret experiment. 6 of them was used for destruction, 6 was used for salvation. When they all come together, their single purpose was to TERMINATE, or is there more?"

Or you could cut a part of Aliyah's quote. 

"He took my heart as fast as he stole the key,
He broke everything and shattered me." 

I can't really pick between the two xD. Both sounds interesting. 

If you use the one from Aliyah's quote then you'd be emphasizing the romance part. However if you put the other one, you'd be emphasizing the sci-fi and action part.

You don't need to use these. They're just suggestions.

Then for your foreword, you should put all the story information first before the credits.

You should also place Aliyah's quote (the one in the description.) before the character profiles. (If you plan on changing it, that is.)

I really love how you described the characters (and their pictures! Oh gosh especially the pictures!!). It was short and there wasn't much information about their personalities but you still gave out hints that would keep readers interested! :D I found myself smiling when I read it.

I also advise for you to change the font color. Your poster is dark and your story is action. Light blue doesn't fit either genre. I suggest using dark red to match your poster and back ground.

7 points for you because I was still interested even if it confused me. ^^


Plot: 34.5 over 35

I really, really love the plot! It's very unique :D Not about them having powers but them being divided into 6 with two very different purposes. One was for salvation and the other one was for destruction. I've come across fics where EXO had powers but it wasn't one where they've been experimented on and given a purpose! :D

Their gifts were always inborn. This made your story (and the creator of tha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter