® — Nothing More Than Friends

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

• Nothing More Than Friends 

 • IAmAnExoLover

Genre: Angst | Romance | Tragedy

Main Characters: Chanyeol | Baekhyun | Sandara

 Dara and Chanyeol were partners but Baek here doesn't give a about it! 

Chan's friendship with Baekhyun drifted away.. Will it ever go back? 

 

Title: 3/5 

Your title is really not that unique. I found and read a bunch of other stories with the same title as yours. It's connected with the story though so 3 points for you. 

 

Poster and Background: 5/10

I have to say, your poster and background are both very pretty... but it just doesn't fit tragedy and angst. It looks too lively to be honest. 

I suggest getting a new one. A more dark and angst filled one. Here are some shops. 

♦ IceCream Graphics 

♦ Chocolat Postershop

 

Description and Foreword: 3/10

Your description is well... for the lack of better word, is wrong. Let me get a line from your description. 

"Dara and Chanyeol were partners but Baek here doesn't give a about it!"

First of all, Baekhyun did care about it. The guy was really lonely wasn't he? So when you say 'but Baek here doesn't give a about it!', it's like your saying that Baekhyun doesn't really care. It might give the readers a very wrong idea.

Second, when you use 'were' it means that it has happened. In short, the past. For your story though, you use present tenses, so when you use were you're saying that their relationship is done. Which it isn't. 

"Chan's friendship with Baekhyun drifted away.. Will it ever go back?"

It should be three periods (...) not two (..). 

Your foreword consisted of nothing else but credits so... 

Over all, your description and foreword wasn't interesting enough (for me at least). 

 

Plot: 30/35 

At first I thought that your story is really cliche. Person x is in love with person y but person y is in love with someone else. Then person y will realize his or her feelings and get together with person x. Then it's happily ever after, everything's suddenly all sunshine and rainbows. 

Your story didn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter