® — Her Choice

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Her Choice by kpopotaku xD
Reviewer's Note:

Text here


Reminders:

Don't forget to credit the shop using this banner and linking it back to the shop!

Thank you for requesting! Please do come again ~ 
 

Title: 4 over 5

Your title is eye-catching! It hints readers what the story is all about and what should they expect. However the title does not relates to the story (so far. Since you've only got 6 chapters). I don't see the main character making any choices or being put in a dilemma.




Poster & Background: 9 over 10

Well done! The shade of color in the poster is suitable for the story and the background is alright.




Description & Foreword: 8 over 10

I would just like to mention how the use of asking a question in the foreword has made your entire foreword and story a whole lot more intriguing. Well done! The description can be further elaborated. Introducing the characters in the description and foreword was also useful as well. Great job!

"He is also loved by so many people" -> "He is also loved by many."

"While on the other hand" -> "On the other hand,"

"has a awful life" -> "led an awful life" ( remember to always use 'an' if the first letter of the next word is a vowel.)




Plot: 25 over 35

Okay, many many loopholes in the story plot.

Firstly, you have to understand a life of an idol or at least do some research. Extracting from what you wrote in your story, an idol has a really busy lifestyle jam-packed with many schedules.

How was is possible for Suho to call up Kai and be like "Hey, how bout a cup of coffee?" right? It's really not possible. Even if they do, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter