® — Fracture

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦ Fracture (O)
♦​ armyofseouls

Genre: Horror | Thriller   
Main Characters: Kyungsoo | Kai

Kyungsoo is two people. 

When he looks into the mirror, he doesn’t see himself anymore. He sees someone else. 

First they started out as nightmares, then they became his reality. 

The worst part are the whispers in his mind. A constant reminder of something that shouldn’t even exist. He does everything possible to silence them, but nothing works.

Then he meets Kai.

Kai seems to be the only person who can drown out the voices in Kyungsoo’s mind. Only drown, not silence.

Kyungsoo is two people.

One is in love with Kai, the other is trying to kill him. 

The greatest battle Kyungsoo has to face is against himself. 

Only one will win.

Title: 4/5 

There are other stories with the same title as yours but I love it! It's so fitting! :D 

 

Poster and Background: 9.5/10

I love your poster!! It's really fits the genres, horror and thriller! The message it delivers is perfectly clear. Kyungsoo has two personalities! I love it! 

I took a half point because it didn't give me the romance vibe and the fact that you have no back ground. 

I suggest that you get one since backgrounds sets your readers into a mood. If your background is dark then the readers will feel the seriousness of the story.

They play an important part too. 

Here are some shops that I highly recommend:

♦ IceCream Graphics 

♦ Chocolat Poster Shop

♦ Dark Heart Graphics

 

Description and Foreword: 9.5/10

Your 9 words description is perfect! The same goes for your foreword! I love it <3. 

But it lacks two things: 

1. Font color. It looks way too plain. Maybe you could change it to dark red or something. Any color, really, but don't make it light colors since your story is dark. 

2. Periods. 

The hardest battle to fight

is the battle within

That was how yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter