® — Into His Gravity

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  INTO HIS GRAVITY by TEKUIE_ZEROED

 


Image size: 550px w | 361 px h



Title: 5 over 5

I love your title. Short, straight to the point, but still endearing There’s something romantic about the title; something about falling in love over and over again without us wanting it to happen, without us having no power to deny it. It screamed angst too, and, well, I just simply love it.



Poster & Background: 10 over 10


The poster is so pretty! Though the title is pretty hard to read because the font colour blends with the background colour, the characters are all clear to see and the expression in their faces matched the story’s genre. I love how Luhan’s face looked oh so innocent as if he didn’t mean to pull the girl into his gravity; it’s brilliant. The quote is also interesting. Your designer did a splendid job!

You have no background, so it’s pretty dull. You might want to ask the designer of your poster to make you one *wink*



Description & Foreword: 9 over 10

I love both your description and foreword because they're not too much. Simple, yet captivating. The foreword is beautiful; every words showed just how much pain she felt whenever he pulled her into his gravity. You kind of mixed both past and present tense so it confused me a little at first, though it makes sense.



Plot: 30 over 35

It's pretty cliche for me, since I've read lots of novels and fanf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter