® — Light Within The Darkness

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


♦ Light Within The Darkness (O)
♦​ Sparkle_Scorpio

Genre: Angst | Drama | Fantasy | Romance  
Main Characters: OC | Sumi | Baekhyun

When two people who don't love each other were forced to marry each other... Baekhyun, who was forced to accept the marriage. Sumi, who was asked for a deal. Baekhyun agreed with Sumi that they could have their own privacy and their loved one They made an agreement with each other. To never fall in love with each other. 

 

Title: 4/5 

Your title isn't really that unique. I found a bunch of other stories with the same title as yours but luckily they aren't that many. 

That thing is... I don't get what's the connection to the story. When I first read your title I thought I would be reading about a dark Baekhyun who found his light. Obviously not. 

 

Poster and Background: 8.5/10

Your poster is very pretty but I think it could be better. Since you're not the one who made the poster I won't comment further but I just don't... feel it. I guess... I feel like there's something missing.

 

Description and Foreword: 8.5/10

Your description is literally all over the place. It's very messy looking. Just make it more neater looking. Your description is perfect. :D  

Just one thing:

'When two people who don't love each other were forced to marry each other....'

?You should remove one period. Periods can not be 2 or 4+. It should either be one, or three. 

I like your foreword. You provided the necessary information of each

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter