® — Where my Demons Hide

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    FAST♦EASY AD & REVIEW SHOP ●●●●● HOME           ARCHIVE          STAFF          FEATURED          CREDIT STORY LINK AUTHOR'S LINK REVIEWED BY: ZOGEUMIE  ✏ Where my Demons Hide
Title: 4 over 5

I love your title! IAmAnExoFan and I have both fancied your title upon it reaching our hands. I myself am quite drawn to macabre things and so your title definitely pulled me in. The fact that it is intriguing, too.

Except for the slight confusion I had—whose demons are we talking about exactly? And also up to what I've read, I cannot clearly see the bearing it has on your story... maybe not just yet. I could make out a connection but it was tad subjective and unsure.

You seem to have missed capitalizing the word my. It's supposed to be: Where My Demons Hide.



 Poster & Background: 8 over 10

You made your own poster, am I correct? It's good, very good. Although I would suggest it to be darker to go exactly with angst. To me, it seemed tragic and ghostly—which is still good—but a fiercer Kai would be better.

You background however was a let-down for me. It is rather small and so the whole thing repeats nastily and it is distracting. Try saving the file in a bigger canvas to lessen the time it repeats itself or I suggest having a background like these stories: x | x | x | x 

(I couldn't find a similar themed story right now to give you a better sample but as you can see in those stories, the background was plain. Oftentimes, the canvas used originally for their posters, bearing the title with the same typography and color minus all the graphics, is used. I hope you get what I mean.)



Description & Foreword: 9 over 10

I am sure the word to use isn't supposed to be 'moved', but that's exactly how I felt reading your description and foreword. I felt moved. It is well-written and you have an exceptional idea. Sure to draw in readers. Though, of course, errs cannot be avoided but yours weren't that hurtful.


Quote: The society is divided into two main classes; citizens and fighters.
Revision: The society is divided into two main classes: citizens and fighters.
- instead of a semi-colon, a colon is more applicable when enumerating things.
- The word 'main' indicates that there are other classes as well. It's either you omit the word or showcase the other classes.


Quote: altered to match one single citizen in existent.
Revision: altered to match one single citizen in existence.
- inexistent practically means it doesn't exist. I saw this phrase come up again in a latter chapter and it had a correct form. You must have just missed out on this one :)


Quote: Social hiearchy
- typo: hierarchy


Quote: Pented with his anger and remorse
Revision: Pent-up with his anger and remorse
- Pented relates to pen or writing, while pent or pent-up was more fitting because it means restrain.



Plot: 34 over 35

Of course master and slave theme isn't very uncommon, but judging on how exquisite you've twisted this story to be, I'll give you two-thumbs up. Reading the first few chapters, I knew for a fact that this story has a lot more to offer in the upcoming chapters and you never failed me.

Ps. Let
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter