® — Heaven and Hell cross-over

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Heaven and hell story link | Author Link   Review by: exoticmermaid   Title: 3 over 5

Even though it fits, the title doesn't give me the urge to read it. It’s not that eye catching and it’s pretty long. 


Poster & Background: 7 over 10 

Both your poster and background show the darkness in the story, but I don’t see the romance in it. Still, it’s good enough. 


Description & Foreword: 4 over 10

Like the title, your description also lacks something. You have some errors too, on the description. 

Here's my revision: (Just a suggestion!) 

People and animals are dead, plants live but there are barely any as we speak−that's how it all began, the Judgment Day. It wiped out everything, so now, nothing remains. What once was the earth−where human roamed−is now no longer exist. There is no sun, no rain, and no other weather. It's just darkness and nothing good remains.

The only things that still exist are heaven and hell. The boundary has disappeared, leaving a perfect cross over for demons, hell hounds, angels, vampires and even more insane creatures. Chaos, bloodshed, and a lot more are happening. There is no peace; just kill or be killed. Heaven has been in war with hell for thousands of years and there has been no stop to it until now.

Heaven has created a special person that could stop it all, a goddess; a savior. She is the only human in a world full of angels and demons and sh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter