® — Agelast

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Agelast by Zhangdaes
Reviewer's Note:

I am Truly sorry for this late review. I know that I'm not the reviewer you want otl I tried to make it as helpful as possible. Feel free to comment if you don't understand anything!


Reminders:

Don't forget to credit the shop using this banner and linking it back to the shop!

Thank you for requesting! Please do come again ~ 

Title: 5 over 5

I love your title! It's so short and catchy! I was a little bit surprised because it's so straightforward , but there's nothing wrong with that since that word isn't even common. I thought, at first, that there would be a lot of other fics titled the same way, but I was wrong.  When I searched for it, only 94 other searches came up, and most of them consisted of your story.​ It's really interesting and I found myself curious about your fic when I read it.​




Poster & Background: 9 over 10

The poster is good! It's certainly not the prettiest poster that I have ever seen, but it's pretty in a simple way.  The characters are recognizable and the title is readable. As for the quote, well, you just gave the meaning of agelast hahaha. The background is dark, which gives off the angst feeling! It's not eye-catching too  so good job on that.




Description & Foreword: 9 over 10

I found no grammatical error in your foreword, but one thing bothered me. I've always found it irritating if an author kept changing the font colors. At least yours consisted of just two (black and red) so it was somewhat consistent. What I want to say is, if you want to put an emphasis on something, you can just type it in bold or italics. That way, the consistency won't be ruined.




Plot: 32 over 35

Fantastic. That's one word to describe just how amazing this story is, but that's just putting it lightly.  This is a very, very good story, and you should be very proud of yourself! 




Flow & Consistency: 10 over 15

The flow is good. I can easily follow what was happening and imagine every scene as they happened. The events were neither too fast nor too slow. It was perfect. You did an outstanding job concerning this area.

The tense that you used were consistent, but I have a problem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter