® — Ex-Boyfriend

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  ex-boyfriend story link | Author Link   Review by: Iamanexofan   Title: 3 over 5

Your title is somewhat connected to the story although it could be better. I don't know, I feel like there's something missing... and it's not really that unique and eye-catching. For me at least... 


Poster & Background: 6.5 over 10 

Your poster is pretty good but it doesn't really scream angst for me. Drama and romance, yes but not angst. 

Also, I don't get why the phrase 'ex-boyfriend' was repeated just below title. It's not really necessary and it also gives the reader a redundant feeling. I don't really like it.

The quote below it has some errors too.

It should be:

"I'm so selfish to not realiz​e what you really mean to me until we broke up... Am I too late?"

I think your background is pretty but it would look better if the whole text could be seen. 


Description & Foreword: 4 over 10

You just repeated the quote that could be found in your poster and it's not really that interesting for me. 

You also misspelled 'until' and the letter 'i' is not capitalized. 

Your foreword contains lots of errors too. 

I will revise the first paragraph and you could differentiate it yourself.

Kyungsoo and Jongin has dated for four years since middle school. For being gay, they had to face lots of terrible things. Jongin had always been caring for Kyungsoo. He had never been afraid to tell everyone that they're in love. Their relationship was strong and no one can break them apart. 

On their fourth anniversary, Jongin asked Kyungsoo to break up and he only gave him a short and unbelievable reason. That he doesn't have feelings for Kyungsoo anymore and then Jongin left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter