® — Sasaeng's Pen

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
sasaeng's Pen by cuteismysterious
Image size: 550px w | 361 px h



Title: 5 over 5

I reviewed this story before and my opinion about the title hasn't changed. I really like it. It's very unique and it's also connected to the story. It's kind of confusing at first, I mean it's like the story will be about a pen or something. It's kind of telling the readers that the story will be crack or comedy but when you get to the actual plot itself, you'll realize that it has a deeper meaning. 

I seriously love it. :D




Poster & Background: 7 over 10

I have mixed feelings about your poster. I think it's somewhat plain and lacking. I also don't like it because you explained it. Do you know the quote 'An image is worth a thousand words'?

That's what a poster is for. The fact that you explained it meant that the readers had a hard time understanding what it meant.  That's what I dislike about it.

Now, what I like about it is the fact that it's misleading at first (because your description was hilarious) but it's actually very connected to the story. I guess it would look better if the main character (Jikhyun) is in it but it's fine too.

Like I said before, I have mixed feelings about it. It's up to you whether you want to change it or not. 

The background is also dark but the text can't be seen. I know it's a small detail but it was still irritating to see (for me at least.). 




Description & Foreword: 8 over 10

Your font is consistent and the size is readable, I just think that it's too small? That's just my personal opinion though so I won't take points off.

I honestly love your description. It's also a good thing that you told the readers what 'sasaeng' means. Sure every reader must love Kpop but not all of them know basic Korean. Adding it made the story more understandable. 

The poem is so cute! Did you make that yourself? It's awesome really.

Your foreword is neat and organized. I don't have much to judge there since it's just credits and author's note.




Please Subscribe to read the full chapter