® — Living With The Demigods

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Living with the Demigods story link | Author Link   Review by: IAmanexofan   Title: 3 over 5

Your title is unique and fitting for the story. But even so, it doesn't give me an urge to read it. It doesn't interest me enough. 

It's also too long. It's good but it could be better.  

Always remember that the title is the first thing that readers will see. Which means that it should be unique and eye-catching enough for them to be interested.

Consciously or not, titles will determine whether a certain reader will read your story.

Have you ever read a title that made you think that the story will be awesome? It made you feel like reading it right? 

That's your goal. To give readers that kind of feeling and make them interested enough to check out your story. 

I must say... you didn't do that great a job at it. 


Poster & Background: 3 over 10 

Your poster is pretty but it has no connection to the story. You said (based on the review form) that your genres were comedy, fantasy and romance. Your poster doesn't look like any of those genres.

In all honesty, it looks more like a sci-fi, crime and drama story to me. The grey color of the poster just emphasiz​ed the angst feeling. The black lines also made it look serious. The web behind the chracters looks likde some sort of molecular structure and the poses/ faces that the characters are making are so serious.

Kris isn't even showing his whole face, giving of a drama feeling. 

The title is clear and the characters are recognizable though. Good job for that. 

I suggest getting a background. A background is also important because it sets a kind of mood for the readers. 

For example, your background is dark. Your readers will absorb the mood and it will make them 'feel' the story even more.


Description & Foreword: 4 over 10

Your font is consistent and the size is readable. I have no complaints about that. I do, however, have some things to say regarding your description. 

First of all, descriptions aren't meant to give readers the characters' information and personalities. Descriptions are used as a way of attracting readers when they read it. 

Like I said before, titles makes the readers interested enough. The job of the description is to increase that interest to the point where they would click the story. 

Your description should be short and eye-catching. Hell, even if it isn't short as long as it's interesting enough. 

You should move everything to the foreword section and for your description, you can just type the description that you had sent me.

Lee Hyori is an ordinary Hades kid. She's kind of moody and anti-social and she got used to luxury growing up in the palace. But once her father decided to send her to earth, her world goes upside down especially because she'll be living with her uncle, Jong-in. What kind of mischief is she going to go into once she meets the whole group of demigods?

Second, when creating character profiles, you should at least add some design.
 
Your character profiles looked way too plain and boring. The paragraphs were too long that even I was bored when I read them. 

You should at least make it so that the pictures are the same sizes. Maybe add a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter