® — Married to the Cold Prince, Myungsoo

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    FAST♦EASY AD & REVIEW SHOP ●●●●● HOME           ARCHIVE          STAFF          FEATURED          CREDIT STORY LINK AUTHOR'S LINK REVIEWED BY: IAMANEXOFAN ✏Married To The Cold Prince, Myungsoo
Title: 2 over 5

Your title is unique, yes, but it reveals too much about the story. When I read your title, I felt like I was about to read a very cliche fic. I suggest that you make it more vague. 

It's somewhat catchy but it's too long. Long title make it harder for the readers to remember it. I tried to remember you title but the only part that I could recall was 'Cold Prince, Myungsoo'. Still, I was able to remeber it so kudos to you! ^^

You also capitalized it wrong. It should be:

Married to the Cold Prince, Myungsoo

I also suggest adding Kim to Myungsoo's name. I don't know why but it's more catchy that way, at least for me. 




Poster & Background: 5 over 10

I love your poster. I seriously do. It screams romance, fluff and comedy.  I would have given you a perfect score but I divide the score between the poster and background. The reason why you have half of ten is because I gave you full marks for your poster. You got zero for your background though. You should get one ASAP. 

I also suggest changing or completely removing the quote. It kind of revealed the plot. And the plot it revealed was very cliche.

Hatred turns to love and all, it's the norm. 




Description & Foreword: 5 over 10

Your description is good enough, I guess. A bit too long for my liking but that's more of my personal preference so I won't deduct points. The font is good and the size is okay. I suggest decreasing it, but again, that's just what I like.

I don't understand your foreword. At all. The only parts that I understood were the credit and the names beside the word 'breaker' and even I'm not too sure about that. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm guessing that it's the names of the characters?

The poster in the foreword is also unnecessary. It's already in your main image, adding it to your foreword just took up space. As for the pictures below it, who are those people? xD

I recognize Myungsoo (Man in Love <3) but who were the other two? Lina and Kris? I thought you were referring to EXOs' Kris. I was super confused when it showed some other guy instead. As for Lina (I'm assuming it's her.), she didn't really resemble the girl in the poster so I thought it was a whole different person.

See, this is why adding some information is needed when using pictures. It avoids confusion like this. What if your readers don't really know your characters? If you aren't going to add some information then I suggest not using any pictures at all; You can just reveal everything in the story itself. 




Plot: 28 over 35

The story is very cliche. Celeb
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter