® — The Wanderer Of Time

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  The wanderer of time story link | Author Link   Review by: zogeumie   Title: 4.5 over 5

The title was really catchy it makes you want to read—quite unique, too. Not much stories around have this title (last I checked). The story however, at some point, lost its focus on the main theme that’s why I took a teensy point off. It had shifted to hub too much on what relationship Kris and Tao have instead of time wandering (or traveling), contrast to what the title implies.


Poster & Background: 10 over 10 

The poster might be a little plain for my taste, not enough to pull me in especially because I can see the tag you have there: drama, mystery. I suggest a darker poster would do, a little fuller on contents instead of having just Kris and Tao and the jellyfishes.

The background however, was a thumbs-up for me. It was so simple yet very elegant. Backgrounds shouldn’t be too flashy, and this is exactly the kind of background that please my eyes.


Description & Foreword: 9 over 10

Your description and foreword were great, except for the punctuation and typographical errors I spotted.

“But thos foolish killers are full of it!”
Aside from misspelling “those”, I think this statement was off. They’re full of what? And even if you answer that, it doesn’t follow the previous line or rather, it disrupts your good start.

The idea about time keepers and time seekers however, was great.


Plot: 25 over 35

You had a great start but your second chapter dragged it down. For one, I didn't get the point why Sehun and Luhan appeared in the story... or are they essential for the long run? If so, you failed to show their importance. Kim Junmyun, too, though I see a little light to his character—you needed him for the scene where Kris receives the bad pie. I don't have anything against stories with a large cast (why, I read exo fanfics all the time) but each character must have an essential role; they should be put there for a reason—a good reason.

Second, it haven't really revolved around the concep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter