® — Imagine (SHINee Edition)

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    FAST♦EASY AD & REVIEW SHOP ●●●●● HOME           ARCHIVE          STAFF          FEATURED          CREDIT STORY LINK AUTHOR'S LINK REVIEWED BY: b1a4cake  ✏ Imagine (SHINee Edition)
Title: 3 over 5

Nothing much to say about the title, it's pretty straightforward! But your title does show that it is a collection of imagines at first sight so...




Poster & Background: 7 over 10

The poster suits the fluff theme of this story. Splashed with bright yellow and SHINee with happy faces. Really nice! Should the poster have more variety of fluffy colours (light/bright colors), it would be better! 




Description & Foreword: 6 over 10

Again, no description or lines that will tell a reader what this particular story is all about. I was really confused when I read the description. (Being honest here, OTL)

"Imagine in this great story" is grammatically incorrect. Perhaps you would like to write in your description that this is a collection of imagines? That would be better, especially for readers who are looking for SHINee one-shots! :)




Plot: 27 over 35

Not much of plots over here since these are just a collection of imagines. But oh well, your imagines are really great and they had me giggling! Great job!:)

They are a little too short, but maybe that's what your imagines are all about. Short and sweet. That's fine, but it would be better if you could be mo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter