® — Can you accept a housewrecker?

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Can you accept a housewrecker? story link | Author Link   Review by: LostHuman   Title: 2 over 5

Yep, I must admit your title caught my attention, but then again, if you'll read the story and the title it doesn't seem to fit perfectly like a puzzle.

The title that you gave was 'Can You Accept A Housewrecker?'. I really thought that she did break the whole family and even entered their lives and ruined it and then there's a happy ending.

And before I forget the word Housewrecker should be written as 'House Wrecker'. 


Poster & Background: 5 over 10 

Your poster was bigger than normal ones.

You should at least scale it down to 500-600/ 700-800 (width & height), your characters should have been highlighted all together since it's a story basing on their point of views.

This is just a suggestion though, you should have placed Baekhyun in the middle of the girls or made Baekhyun's photo bigger with both girls under his photo. The font that you used for the title was really not good for my eyes, it really did not fit the concept or the genre of the story as well as the color scheme.

You should have also chosen a photo that conveys the proper emotion that is required for your story.And another thing for your watermark and your quote you should have used. But I'm still giving you points since you made the poster yourself.


Description & Foreword: 5 over 10

Your note should have been placed on the foreword. You should have added
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter