® — The Stolen Game

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  The stolen game story link | Author link   ereview by: Iamanexofan   Title: 4.5 over 5

I love your title! It's very unique and it's also connected to the story as well. :D Although it doesn't seem that eye-catching to me. 



Poster & Background: 0 over 10 

Since you don't have a poster and background, I won't add it in the score. But it would really be better if you were to add one. 

Here are some shops that I highly recommend:

♦ IceCream Graphics

♦ Chocolat Poster Shop

♦ Dark Heart Graphics



Description & Foreword: 7.5 over 10

Your description is perfect but let me just correct some things. 


Here is an exact replica of your description:

She was fair, she gave her everything, but then, FAIR people are the ones that has to make the consequences. 


Revised Version: 

She was fair. She gave her everything... but then, FAIR people are the ones that had to face the consequences. 


She wasn't exactly the one making the consequences... but she was the one that faced them. Your foreword is okay. The placement is good and the font and font size that you used was readable. I think you should add a bit more color though... since you don't have a poster and background, adding color will give your story more life. Just don't use bright colors since your main genre is angst and romance. 


Here is an exact replica of your foreword: (It's in italics because it's confusing xD) 

I tried to move on, but here you are, playing with your sweet words again. 

I was weak, because you are my weakness. 

I gave in. I gave you a second chance. 

Your second chance that you never deserved. 

And now, you're playing with me again.

Wrong move, Taemin. 

Because I will steal the game you started.


Revised Version: (This is just a suggestion.) 

I tried to move on... but here you are, playing with your sweet words again. 

I was weak because you are my weakness. 

I gave in... I gave y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter