® — Too late for Christmas

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    FAST♦EASY AD & REVIEW SHOP ●●●●● HOME           ARCHIVE          STAFF          FEATURED          CREDIT STORY LINK AUTHOR'S LINK REVIEWED BY: IAMANEXOFAN  ✏ Too late for Christmas
Title: 4.5 over 5

I really love your title! It's very unique and catchy. Even if it's long, I had no trouble remembering it. When I read your title I felt like I was about to read a very beautiful and tragic story.

It's perfect. <3

You capitalized it wrong though. 

Too late for Christmas → Too Late for Christmas




Poster & Background: 4.5 over 10

Your poster is too... bright to be angst. I get the romance and drama vibe from it, even a little fantasy but it doesn't really scream angst. It's very pretty but I just don't get that vibe from it.

I think your background is pretty but it's not that pleasing if the whole text can't be seen. Now, I'm not telling you that you should change your background and poster, that's entirely up to you, but I think that a change of poster (and background) would be good.




Description & Foreword: 5 over 10

Your description gave away too much. You should at least shorten it or put some details in your foreword. I'm also confused why everything is highlighted. You should only highlight important details, that is the rule, isn't it? But for stories, I don't think you should highlight anything at all. It takes out the thrill of the story. 

If you want to emphasiz​e something, you can just type it in bold letters. There's no need to highlight it all.

There's also some errors in your description.

1. They don't have much , in fact they are orphans who struggle to survive.
Revision: They don't have much; in fact, they are orphans who struggle to survive.

2. Life wasn't fair with them but the two boys managed to enter highschool on scholarships and get part time jobs which made them able to rent an old room apartment in a notorious district and put some food on the table
Revision:​ Life wasn't fair with them but the two boys managed to enter high school through scholarships and get part-time jobs which enabled them able to rent an old room apartment in a notorious district and put some food on the table.

3. No matter how taff the situation was -
Revision:​ No matter how tough the situation was -

4. Or it will be too late for Christmas?
Revision: Or will it be too late for Christmas?

5. This fiction was inspired by a true life story and it's ment to show the power of money over true love.
Revision: This fiction was inspired by a true life st
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter