® — Correction: Just Gay

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    FAST♦EASY AD & REVIEW SHOP ●●●●● HOME           ARCHIVE          STAFF          FEATURED          CREDIT STORY LINK AUTHOR'S LINK REVIEWED BY: exoticmermaid  ✏ Correction: Just Gay
Title: 4 over 5

Your title is really unique, though it's pretty straightforward, and I simply love it. It's not too long and easy to remember, plus it sounds playful in a way. Good job!


 Poster & Background: 9 over 10

Like the title, both the poster and background also look playful! It shows the romance part through Mark's somewhat dreamy and seductive eyes and the comedy part through Jackson's and Yoona's happy faces. The colour palette is pretty too, and the font is alright.

The background is not too eye-catching to annoy the readers, but still look pretty nonetheless. It's perfect!


Description & Foreword: 9 over 10

Again, you amused me! I'm a er for short descriptions and I found yours really enticing. The sentence "Hey, is homoness contagious?" really made me smile. It would be better if you stick to black font colour though, because I don't see the need to change the colour. To emphasize the word 'not' on the second sentence, you could make it bold ot italicize it, instead of changed it to red.

The foreword helped me a lot, to be honest, since I don't know who is who (I only know Bambam from GOT7 because my friend likes him). I'm glad you nly put their pictures there, not putting their personalities and such.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter