® — A Love That Never Sleeps

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦ A Love That Never Sleeps (C)
♦​ armyofseouls

Genre: Romance | Slice of life 

Main Characters: Sehun | Kai

Sehun has a secret, in which he only instils upon his four year old brother, Luhan. His parents can never know that Sehun is gay. They would not approve. But when a boy comes into their lives, Sehun is faced with a choice.

 

 

Title: 4.5/5

I'm sorry but I just don't feel your title. What's it's relevance to the story? Your story is about a guy who's secretly gay and comes out of the closet. While accepting and being proud of who he is along the way. 

I think it's a beautiful title and a unique one too... I just don't think that it has that much connection to the story at all. 

 

Poster and Background: 6/10

I think that your poster is very pretty but I just didn't get the romance vibe from it... It gave me the feeling of friendship and drama... but not romance. (or maybe it's because I'm not a fan of SeKai?)

I would suggest getting a background. Some readers wouldn't even check out your story if they don't like the design. It's sad but true. 

Here are some suggestions:

♦ IceCream Graphics

♦ Chocolat Poster Shop

♦ Dark Hearts Graphics

 

Description and foreword: 6/10

Personally, I think it looks too plain. It needs to have more... life to it. Add some color or something. Just don't make it too colorful though, your story isn't really fluff and comedy. So bright colors are a no, no. 

I think your description lacks information and is too common. Don't think that only a catchy title will get you readers. You need to have a good description too. The only thing that a catchy title would do is to get other people interested enough to read your description. If it somehow catches their attention then they would click the link to check out the foreword. 

Your title is interesting, yes, but when they get to the description and find it not to their liking then they will immediately lose interest. 

Another thing that dist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter