® — The Illusion's secret

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  The Illusion's secret story link | Author Link   Review by: IAmanexofan   Title: 4 over 5

Your title is very unique and catchy! :D I thought that the story was going to be a mystery because of the title. 

It was already an illusion and it also has a secret. It gives off the mysterious vibe and it caught my attention! :D 


Poster & Background: 3 over 10 

You have a pretty poster. The title can be read and the characters are recognizable. I wish that it wasn't animated though. It ruined the poster. It would look better if it wasn't animated and if the font style was elegant looking. 

I get the romance vibe from it and all but I just don't feel the angst. It's not dark enough. It looks too... blue. It's way too blue. 

I suggest changing it and getting a background too. 

Those two are very important. 


Description & Foreword: 4.5 over 10

Your font is consistent and the size is readable but both your foreword and description is way too plain. 

Let's take a look at your description first. 

It's short and that's good but it failed to catch my attention. By reading your description, I felt like I was about to read a very cliche story.

Certain readers are looking for unique plot now-a-days. Just from your description, your story is already out.

Another thing that bothered me was that it was all questions. You didn't give a single fact at all. Questions may make some readers think and be interested but it just irritates the others. 

I suggest creating a new one and don't use 'you' this time. Your main characters are an OC, Baekhyun and Xiumin and you use a third person's point of view. It would be better if your description was also from a third person. 

Like I said before, it looks too boring. I suggest adding some font color. Use dark red or really dark colors since your story is angst and romance.
 
Don't ever use bright colors. Colors like yellow, lime green, and pale pink should be avoided. Those colors are eye-sores. The other two are too bright and the last one can't be seen. 

(Sorry for hurting your eyes xDD I just wanted to prove my point. Hahahahaha)

Now that the description is done, let's go to your foreword. 

It's basically a compilation of sentences right? It would look better if there was a single line spacing between each one. Also add some color too. 

It's cool that you have a trailer ~ I like it! ^^ 

For your character profiles, I suggest getting new pictures that are either black and white or colored. It was kinda irritating... seeing t
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter