® — Mother!

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦ Mother (O)
♦​ kpopotaku

Genre: Action | Comedy | Romance | Thriller | Slight Horror
Main Characters: Woohyun (Infinite) | Myungsoo (Infinite) | Sulli (fx) | Kai (EXO) | Hwangbo (singer)

Woohyun is a normal guy with a normal boring life as everyone else. The thing that was not so normal in him; was his fugitive father, who ran away with all the money they had and never returned. And because of that, Woohyun's mother has to work like a slave to give him food and a warm house. Woohyun hates his father and his relationship with his mother isn't that comfortable either. His life was simply going on as a normal life, but in a certain day, something happened that changed that...

Where is my mom?

Title: 4.5/5 

Your title is very unique :D I have to admit... I thought that it wasn't at all... since mother is such a used word but there wasn't even a single story that had the same title as yours xD But even if it's unique, it's not that eye catching. 

The title is very fitting for your story too so you get four and a half :) 

 

Poster and Background: 9/10

Your poster is very pretty. It's screams drama and romance. The thriller and horror part? Not so much... It actually looked more like angst to me.

I took a half point because it didn't give me the horror vibe and the fact that you have no back ground. 

I suggest that you get one since backgrounds sets your readers into a mood. If your background is dark then the readers will feel the seriousness of the story.

They play an important part too. 

Here are some shops that I highly recommend:

♦ IceCream Graphics 

♦ Chocolat Poster Shop

♦ Dark Heart Graphics

 

Description and Foreword: 7/10

You have some errors in your grammar. One thing you should be most wary of is grammatical errors in your foreword. If a reader sees even one error, he or she may lose interest. 

The thing that was not so normal in him; was his fugitive father, who ran away with all the money they had and never returned.
Should be: The thing that was not so normal about him was his fugitive father who ran away with all the money they had and never returned. 

It's a good thing that you gave the readers what each chara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter