® — Want To Know Why?

«ғᴀsᴛ ♦ ᴇᴀsʏ» ᴀᴅ & ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Want to know why? by imtheexoticmelody88
Reviewer's Note:

I hope I wasn't too harsh in your review. Either way, I hope you find this helpful.


Reminders:

Don't forget to credit the shop using this banner and linking it back to the shop!

Thank you for requesting! Please do come again ~ 
 

Title: - 4 over 5

The title suits your story really well since your main character wants to know why Joonmyeon suddenly started treating her differently. It’s still a bit cliché and not very original, since there are loads of similar titles to yours such as ‘Tell me Why’ or ‘Want to Know’. 

Poster & Background: 9 over 10

The poster fits the story really well since it has that melancholy/ angst vibe to it. Most angst posters have a black and white theme going on, but even though yours have red in it, it still suits the genre pretty well. The only trouble is that when I first saw your poster, I mistook it for a romance/arranged marriage fic rather than an angst fic, so some first time readers might see it like that as well.

Description & Foreword: 8 over 10

The spacing between your sentences makes the description too long. I know you did that to emphasize each sentence to create an angst/longing vibe, but it makes it really awkward to read and it can put readers off from actually reading the story. I would suggest you make one big paragraph, tweaking the sentences a bit here and there to make it flow better and then doing a few single sentences at the end for impact (rather than making them all single sentences.)

Plot: 29 over 35

I’m not going to lie, I’ve seen plots similar to this in quite a few stories I’ve read so far on this site. The perfect couple, but then the best friend returns and brings secrets with him that throws the couple into a state of turmoil and they start t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter