always

Blinded by Love

"Thanks for coming girls." Ommoni thanked Dara and Bom for helping out. 

 

 

"Course ommoni." Bom hugged her goodbye. 

 

 

 

"Call us anytime arasso?" Dara told the lady. 

 

 

 

"Deh deh." She responded. "Now get going, you'll be late to class." 

 

 

 

"Deh." Bom smiled and began to walk out. 

 

 

 

 

Ommoni turned to Ji Hyo and Jiyong and thanked them as well with a big smile. 

 

 

 

"Thank you so much for your donations. The kids and I really appreciate it." 

 

 

 

"Anytime ahjumma." Ji Hyo smiled to her. 

 

 

 

They bowed to each other once more before Jiyong and Ji Hyo walked out as well. 

 

 

 

 

"Dara do you want me to drop you off at home?" Bom asked Dara. 

 

 

 

 

"Ani, just drop me off at the spot." Dara told Bom. 

 

 

 

 

"Arasso." Bom said. 

 

 

 

 

"Annyeongasayo Bom and Dara shi!" Ji Hyo waved as they walked out. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh? Annyeonghasayo unnie!" Bom waved goodbye. 

 

 

 

"Thanks for showing me around today." Ji Hyo walked over to Boms window. 

 

 

 

"Yeah of course!" Bom smiled back. 

 

 

 

"I'll come back another day deh?" Ji Hyo asked.

 

 

 

"Yeah! Anytime you want, the place is always open for new visitors." Bom said. 

 

 

 

"Arasso, see you guys later!" Ji Hyo said before going into her car as well. Jiyong had already went into the car and was staring off into space. 

 

 

 

 

Ji Hyo watched Dara as the car drove away and looked over at Jiyong. She sighed and shook her head. 

 

 

 

"If you like her, just ask her out." Ji Hyo shook her head as she started to car. 

 

 

 

"Bwah?" Jiyong exclaimed when he shook out of his daze. 

 

 

 

"Oh you know what im talking about." Ji Hyo chuckled. 

 

 

 

"Me? Like Dara?" Jiyong asked baffled. 

 

 

 

"I never said her name." Ji Hyo had caught him red-handed. 

 

 

 

"Well , i, just, assumed ya know?" He said covering it up. 

 

 

 

"Yeay yeah ok whatever." She rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you gonna walk home then?" Bom asked when Dara got out of the car. 

 

 

 

"Yeah, Miho will take me home. Just do your errands and stuff today." dara waved Bom off as she walked into a large grassy field. 

 

 

 

 

"Arasso. Be careful!" Bom called as Dara walked away further and further. Dara ignored her and disappeared into the trees grass. 

 

 

 

 

Bom watched until she couldnt see Dara anymore and finally drove away to class before she was late. 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

-BEEP BEEP BEEP-

 

 

 

 

"COME ON!!!" Bom repeatedly honked her horn at the car that wasnt moving in the parking lot entrance. The car just stayed in its spot making Bom even angrier.

 

 

 

 

"YAH! IM GONNA BE LATE TO CLASS!!" she yelled out of her window at the driver. 

 

 

 

After another 7 minutes of cursing and yelling, Bom had it. 

 

 

 

"This bastard is gonna die today." She breathed fire as she unbuckled her seat belt and got out of her car. She stomped over to the window of the guy and knocked on it. 

 

 

 

"Excuse me." She said as she knocked. 

 

 

 

She couldnt see clearly inside except for a guy who was wearing sunglasses and a baseball cap with a hygiene mask over his face. 

 

 

 

He rolled down the window and turned his face towards her. 

 

 

 

"Hi, can you please move your car??" She yelled at him extremely pissed off. "Ive been honking at you for over 20 minutes and if im late to class, im gonna get a red card, and do you know what red cards mean?? They mean that my grade gets lower and you know what happenes if my grade gets lower??" She asked him and didnt even wait for him to answer. "It means that i have more and more of a chance of my scholorship being taken away and if my scholorship gets taken away, i cant attend law school which means i cant become a lawyer and if i cant become a laywer, i will personally hunt you down, take your car apart piece by piece and shove each little piece down your throat and wont give you any water to swallow it down. Then im going to take all the law books i bought for this school and hit you with them repeatedly ARASSO?? NOW CAN YOU PLEASE MOVE YOUR CAR??" she yelled at him making his eyebrows raise up. "THANK YOU." She said saracastically before she walked away. 

 

 

 

"Who even wears sunglasses on a cloudy day like this....bastard trying to be cool for no reason..." She muttered angrilly as she stomped back to her car. She got in and he finally moved his car allowing Bom to park her car. 

 

 

 

She got out and glared at him as she ran passed with her backpack and into the building. 

 

 

 

When inside, she checked her phone and saw that she had 10 minutes to get to class and sighed with relief. 

 

 

 

"Just made it." She said extremely relieved. She walked over to the elevator and waited for it to come down. She felt a presssence by her and looked to her left and saw the guy she had yelled at earlier. 

 

 

 

Bom scoffed and looked the other way. The elevator finally opened and out walked a couple of other college students. Bom went in as well the man and were the only two in the elevator. 

 

 

 

She hit the 5th floor as he pressed the f7th floor. 

 

 

 

He glanced over at her and smirked. "Ohh. Its hot in here." The man said beginning to take off his cap and hygiene mask as well as glasses. 

 

 

 

"Ha. chincha.." Bom muttered quietly to herself. She glanced over at him and had to do a double take. 

 

 

 

Bom lowered her head slowly and backed away. 

 

 

 

"Take my car apart piece by piece and shove each little piece down my throat and wont give me any water to swallow it down. Then you're going to take all the law books you bought for this school and hit me with them repeatedly huh?" He asked repeating what she had threatened earlier. 

 

 

 

 

"....dont take me to jail..." Bom muttered covering her face out of embarassment.

 

 

 

 

Top tried to hold in his laughter and kept a straight face. "I'll think about it."

 

 

 

 

The elevator doors opened and Bom slightered out still covering her face but Top laughed and stopped her. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Keep your head up accident prone." He laughed as he put his hat on her backwards. "Your face is too pretty to be covered up." He winked before the doors slid closed going up to his floor. 

 

 

 

Bom stared in a daze at the door and hiccuped. 

 

 

 

"KYAAAAHHHHH!!!!" Bom jumped up and down as a person walking by got scared from her sudden squeal. 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom couldnt think straight all class and kept day dreaming about Top in the elvator and kept doodling on her papers.

 

 

 

-RINNNNGGGGG-

 

 

 

The teachers phone alarm went off signaling the end of the class knocking Bom out of her daze. She looked down and reliazed she hadnt taken any notes and just doodled Tops name all over her paper. 

 

 

 

"We'll pick up the rest tomorrow." The professor said as she walked over to her desk. 

 

 

 

"Aiiiiiish." Bom cursed as she stared at her paper. She pcked up her things and walked to the elevator as she thought about what to do about her notes. 

 

 

 

She got in along with two more people from her class and began to go up to her next class. The doors opened on the 17th floor and the other two people got off but three others came on. The doors were about to close when a hand reached in between stopping them from closing. 

 

 

 

"Phew, just made it." Top sighed with relief as he ran in. Bom froze from her spot and looked up seeing Top in the elevator. He hadnt noticed her yet. She looked at her paper and began freaking out what to do with it. If he turned out, he would see the paper and get extremely creeped out by it. 

 

 

 

She quickly folded it up and put it in the back pocket of her jeans and tried to remain as invisible as she could. The doors opened on the 8th floor and in walked many people who had just got let out of another class. Top was pushed to the back him bump into Bom making her face meet contact with his chest. 

 

 

 

He looked down and saw a sweating Bom trying not to look at him. 

 

 

 

"Annyeong accident prone." He chuckled. Bom hiccuped as her heart began to beat faster and faster. She looked up and almost lost her breath when she made eye contact with his amazing brown eyes. 

 

 

 

The doors finally opened after what felt like a decade and out walked most of the people giving Bom a chance to start breathing again. 

 

 

 

She was too scared to move from that point on while Top was having the time of his life. The elevator fin~ally reached her floor and she began to walk out. 

 

 

 

"Oh?" Top saw something fall out of her pocket as she walked away. He walked out to give it back to her. "Yah accident prone. You dropped something." He called. 

 

 

 

 

She stopped dead in her tracks and whipped around. "OH MY GOD DONT OPEN THAT." She yelled. 

 

 

 

 

Top looked at the folded paper and smiled evilly. He lifted it up in the air as she jumped for it. 

 

 

 

"Ah wae? Whats in it?" He asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Nothing!! Give it back!!" She jumped trying to get it back. 

 

 

 

 

"Nah, i think i might keep it." He snickered. He released her grip on him and rushed into the elevator. 

 

 

 

 

"Top dont you dare!!!" Bom yelled chasing him down the hall. Top pushed the 'close' button and the doors slid closed one second too late. Bom cursed and wailed as she pounded on the doors. 

 

 

 

 

He laughed and looked at the folded paper. He slid in his back pocket without looking at her doodles of his name. 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Miho yah. Bark once if its dark out and bark twice if its light out." Dara told Miho as they walked home. Miho barked once and Dara sighed. 

 

 

 

"Dammit.  I hate walking home when its dark." Dara cursed. 

 

 

 

They walked through the city back to their rooftop house as Miho led her across streets and passed side walks. 

 

 

 

 

Dara heard a group of guys talking and began to cough from the smoke of cigarettes. 

 

 

 

 

"Oooo, look what we have here." She heard a mans voice call as they walked by. Miho growled at the guy making the others laugh. 

 

 

 

 

"Hey lady, you're pretty cute!" Another one called. Dara gripped tighter onto Mihos collar. She quickened her pace down the street but heard some foot a little farther away. 

 

 

 

 

"Come on, stick around and talk for a bit!" A guy called after her as the others snickered along with him. 

 

 

 

"We wont bite!" They laughed. 

 

 

 

 

"Not much at least." The first voice called. Daras breathing and steps began to quicken more and more. 

 

 

 

Miho growled more and more at the guys and began getting angrier and angrier. Dara heard foot steps stop a couple feet away from her. She stopped in her tracks and began to shake from fear. 

 

 

 

 

"Yo, i think this chicks blind?" One of the guys told the others. Miho stood in her attack stance and growled viciously at the men. 

 

 

 

 

Dara heard the sound of a car stop beside her as well as the sound of a car door opening and foot steps walking toward her. 

 

 

 

"What the hell? Who are you??" One of the guys called out a little angry. 

 

 

 

"Get in the car Dara." Dara heard a familar voice say to her. It was Jiyong. 

 

 

 

He opened the door and led her in along with Miho in the back. He buckled her seatbelt and went to his side and drove off to her house. 

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong?" She asked. 

 

 

 

He didnt say anything and just drove.

 

 

 

 

"Thank you." She said softly. He eased up and shook his head. 

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing walking alone at this time of night especially with your area?" He asked angrily. 

 

 

 

 

Dara didnt say anything and just lowered her head. They reached her house in a matter of seconds and Jiyong helped her out. 

 

 

 

 

He led her up the stairs and into the house. 

 

 

 

"Are you gonna be ok?" He asked once they were inside. Dara nodded as she felt around in the tiny kitchen for a glass to give him some water. 

 

 

 

He looked around when she was busy and furrowed his eyebrows. He had never been in a place like this. Jiyongs closet was probably bigger than this whole place. 

 

 

 

"Here." She handed him the glass. Dara had missed a couple of times making the carpet and glass wet. Nevertheless, he drank it and put it in the kitchen. 

 

 

 

 

"I'll leave if you're alright." He said softly before walking out. Dara bit her lip but quickly chased after him. 

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong wait!" She called. 

 

 

 

"Hm?" He turned around. 

 

 

 

 

"If im ever in trouble again, will you be there to save me?" She asked. 

 

 

 

"Always." Thought to himself. 

 

 

"Yeah i guess." Jiyong shrugged out loud.