The game

Blinded by Love

"AHHHHHHHH." 

 

 

 


Bom turns off the shower and listened to what that sound was. 

 

 

 


"AHHHHHHHHH!! AHHHHHH. SOMEONE HELP ME." 

 

 

 


Bom rushed out of her tiny bathroom with a towel wrapped around her with her hair dripping from the water.

 

 

 


"DARA WHAT HAPPENED??" She yelled waving a toilet plunger around. 

 

 

 


"I THINK I HAVE A ZIT." Dara yelled covering her forehead. 

 

 

 

Miho was on the floor covering her ears with her paws and whimpering. 

 

 

 

 

Bom hit her forehead and walked over and hit Dara on the back of the head. 

 

 

 

"Yah! What was that for??" Dara yelled rubbing her head where Bom hit her. 

 

 

 

"I thought maybe someone was hurting you or you fell and really hurt yourself!!!" Bom yelled at her. 

 

 

 

"Yeah, like anyone would wanna hurt me when there's a 150 pound Doberman in the room." Dara scoffed. "But looked at my forehead!! IS THERE A ZIT?!" Dara yelled pointing to her forehead. 

 

 

 

"Ugh. Let me see." Bom sighed and looked at it. "No you're fine." 

 

 

 

"Chincha??" Dara asked relieved. 

 

 

"Yes! Now if you ever do that again, I'll kill you." Bom threatened her before going back into the bathroom. 

 

 

 

 

Dara sighed in relief and felt her way to her closet and got out her pair of jeans and short sleeve shirt. 

 

 


"Miho yah, can you bring me my sneakers?" Dara asked changing. 

 

 

 

"Arf Arf!" Miho said trotting over to their little pile of shoes in the corner and bringing her the sandals. 

 

 


Dara took the shoes and felt them. "Not the sandals pabo yah! The sneakers!!" 

 

 

 

Miho growled and took the sandals back and grabbed the sneakers. 

 

 

 


"I heard that." Dara said. Miho brought the sneakers and Dara felt them to make sure they were the right ones. 

 

 


Dara smiled and felt for a tub of treats next to her mattress. She grabbed the tub and opened the lid and took out three small dog treats. She held out her hand and Miho are them out of her hand happily. Dara smiled and patted her head before closing the lid again and sliding it out of her way. 

 

 

 

 


"Bom ah! Palli! The game starts in half an hour!!" Dara called grabbing a granola bar out of one of the three pantries they had in their tiny kitchen. 

 

 


"I'm coming!" Bom yelled from the bathroom as she changed her clothes. Bom walked out in her shorts and and baseball jersey with her cap on. 

 

 

 

"Kajja." Bom said taking a bite out of Dara's granola bar. 

 

 

 

Bom and Dara walked out from their tiny rooftop house. 

 

 

 

"We'll be back later Miho yah." Bom said leaving filling up Mihos food and water bowl and putting a bunch of treats in another bowl. She locked the door but left the doggy door open so Miho could go in and out of the rooftop house to the terrace as much as she wanted. She put up a the dog barrier on the stairs to Miho couldn't come down the stairs. 

 

 

 

Bom kissed Miho on the head and led Dara down the stairs carefully. 

 

 

 


"Bye Miho yah!" Dara called as they went down. Miho barked back and began chewing on her chew toy and playing with her ball. 

 

 

 


"Do you think he'll remember me?" Bom asked as they walked to their rented mini-van.

 

 


"Considering you spilled omurice on him, and coke, and ice went down his pants.....nah." Dara laughed. Bom smiled and unlocked the car doors. 

 

 

 

"Are Cl and Minzy ready yet?" Bom asked. 

 

 

 

"Hang on, lemme call them." Dara said taking her phone out. She flipped it open and felt her buttons from the contact button. 

 

 


Dara had a lot of contacts, but only had 7 main ones: Bom, Cl, Minzy, her mom, her dad, her brother, and YG sunbae. 

 

 


She went to her contacts and counted two spaces down her contact lists. Bom was number one, Cl was second, Minzy third, and so on.

 

 

 

She pressed the call button and waited for Cl to pick up. 

 

 

 


"Yobosayo?" Cl answered. 

 

 

 

"Are you ready yet? Bom and I are coming." Dara said. 

 

 

 

"Yeah I'm ready." Cl told her. 

 

 


"Arasso." Dara replied. They hung up and Dara called Minzy. 

 

 

 

"Oh unni." Minzy answered. 

 

 

"We're picking Cl up now and then we're coming to get you, are you ready?" Dara asked. 

 

 

 

"Arasso, I'm ready." Minzy told them. 

 

 

 

"Arasso, see you soon." Dara said before they hung up.

 

 

 

Bom and Dara pulled into Cl's driveway and honked the horn. 

 

 

 


Cl and her younger sister walked out. 

 

 

 

 

"Hey Haerin ah." Bom called outside the window. 

 

 


"Haerin ah!!" Dara waved out of the window. 

 

 

 


"Annyeong unnies." Haerin smiled and waved back. 

 

 

 


"I'll see you later ok, tell omma and appa not to wait up for me."   Cl called behind her. 

 

 

 

 

"Arasso." Haerin nodded. Cl got in the girls waved goodbye before driving off and Haerin went back in the house. 

 

 

 

 

 

The girls drove a couple more minutes to pick up Minzy and said hi to her parents when they arrived. 

 

 

 

 

"How are you girls?" Minzys mom asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Good. What about you ommoni?" Dara asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Great." Minzys mom smiled. 

 

 

 

 

"Thats good." Dara nodded. 

 

 

 

 

"I'll see you guys later." Minzy said to her parents before they left. 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Alright guys." The coach called everyone into a little circle before the other team got there. The audience began to arrive one by one before the game started and Top and Seungris team was just warming up before the other team arrived as well. 

 

 

 

 

"Now, I want you guys to go out there, and try your best to win arasso?" The coach began. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Deh!" The guys said back to him.

 

 

 

 

"But, if you guys have fun, and win with that, I will go to sleep tonight, with a smile on my face and wake up with one too." The coach continued. "You guys are my boys, my guys. Play hard, but dont let winning get the best of you." 

 

 

 

 

The guys loved their coach. He was their second father, nou doubt. Especially Top, he always felt a special connection to coach. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Alroght, you guys ready?" The coach yelled. 

 

 

 

 

"DEH!" The roared back. 

 

 

 

 

 

"PLAY CLEAN, PLAY FAST," The coach said. 

 

 

 

 

"PLAY HARD!!!" The guys finished the coaches sentence. 

 

 

 

 

"Alright, go throw and warm up for the rest of the time. Sean, go warm Seungri up for pitching." The coach said to everyone. Top and Seungri got up to get warmed up and walked out of the locker room. 

 

 

 

 

"Hey check it out." Top nudged Seungri and looked up at the sky. 

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri looked up and smiled. "Thunder ball." 

 

 

 

 

"Guys, time for thunder ball." Top told the other players. 

 

 

 

 

The other played all rushed out to see the weather and high-fived and cheered. 

 

 

 

 

"Coach-nim, thunder ball!!" Seungri called to the coach who was still in the locker room. 

 

 

 

 

The coach walked out and smirked. "Alright, i'll make a deal with you guys." He began. They listened to him. "If each of you can make a thunder hit, i'll take you guys out to eat after the game." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah sweet!" Top and seungri high-fived each other. 

 

 

 

 

 

The guys all smiled and were totally pumped for the game to begin. Thunder ball was their favorite type of baseball. The weather was windy and the sky was covered with dark rain clouds, but it wasnt raining just yet. It was that 'pre-rain' storm. The wind was blowing hard and the sky was thundering and the whole place had a stormy feeling to it. 

 

 

 

 

Thunder-hits meant that when a player comes up to hit the ball, they hit it so hard that it makes a thunder clap.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are we there yet?" Dara asked. 

 

 

 

 

"No." 

 

 

 

-----------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"What about now?" 

 

 

 

 

 

"No Dara." 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Are we there NOW?" 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes." 

 

 

 

 

"Really??" Dara exclaimed. 

 

 

 

 

"No."

 

 

 

---------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"How about now?!"

 

 

 

 

"We get there WHEN WE GET THERE!!" Bom clenched her fists. 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

The girls finally arrived at the stadium, much to Dara whining and Cl trying not to strangle her.

 

 

 

 

Minzy led Dara to the snack stands with Bom and Cl following them behind. 

 

 

 

 

"Four hot dogs, four hamburgers, four large sprites," Cl began to tell the snack stand seller. 

 

 

 

 

"Um-" The person was about to say when Cl cut her off. 

 

 

 

 

"Im not done yet. Um, four beef strip bags, and- actually no, make that eight beef strip bags. And four boxes of twizzlers." She fnished. 

 

 

 

 

Everyone behind the stand was staring at the girls wide eyed. The people behind her, their mouths dropped to the floor as well. 

 

 

 

 

Seungri was warming up his pitching near by when he heard the order. He looked over and saw Cl, who had ordered that much food. 

 

 

 

 

He chuckled. "Wow, some woman." He said impressed. He returned his attention to the catcher and did a couple more pitches. 

 

 

 

 

"Do you want carriers for those?" The girl asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Deh, please." Cl smiled sweetly. The girls got their food and walked to the stands. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"FOAM FINGERS!! GET YOUR FOAM FINGERS!!" A vender asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Ooo! over here!!" Bom said waving two dollars. The vender walked over and handed her a foam finger and took the money. "Thank you!" She said putting on the foam finger while taking a bite of her hotdog with her other hand. 

 

 

 

 

"COME ON SEOUL FLAMES!!!" Bom yelled with a bunch of food in . 

 

 

 

 

"Yah, sit down!!" Dara pulled her back into her seat. "You're embarassing us!!" 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah waeee??" Bom whined. 

 

 

 

 

"SIt down!!!" Dara yanked onto her one more time making Bom fall back into her seat again. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Arasso arasso!" Bom groaned. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Whose batting first?" Daesung asked shoving popcorn into his mouth. 

 

 

 

 

"I think Suengri and them are." Jiyong answered. 

 

 

 

 

"COME ON SEOUL FLAMES!!!" 

 

 

 

The guys turned around and saw a brunette girl with a foam finger and food in screaming at the top of her lungs for the Flames. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wait, isnt that the girl who spilled omurice and coke on Top hyung?" Taeyang pointed out. 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, i think it is!" Daesung agreed. 

 

 

 

Jiyong looked back and saw what they were looking at. His eyes traveled to the girl next to Bom though. He saw Dara staring off into the field as she shoved food in . 

 

 

 

 

He slightly smiled at her packed cheeks as she chewed like a chipmunk. 

 

 

 

 

"She's really something." Taeyang chuckled with Daesung. 

 

 

 

 

They turned back around to the game and saw the Flames walk onto the field with Seungri pitching and Top as left-center fielder. 

 

 

 

 

 

"WOOOO!!! COME ON FLAMES!!!" Bom and Cl both got up and started yelling as Dara and Minzy tried to cover their faces so people wouldnt see them. 

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri looked into the bleachers and saw them and slightly laughed. 

 

 

 

 

"BATTER UP!" The umpire called. The first batter from the other team jogged to the plate and got in position. 

 

 

 

 

 

"FLAMES READY." Top yelled from the outfield. 

 

 

 

 

 

"READY." They all yelled back. 

 

 

 

 

 

"READY!!!" Bom yelled back as well as if she was one of their players. 

 

 

 

 

"Chincha Bom ah." Dara shook her head.