aftermath

Blinded by Love

"Make sure Jiyong comes to see me after my surgery is done ok?" Dara told Bom just before she went into the operating room. 

Bom tesned up slightly and looked at Taeyang. "Just rest up ok?" Bom kissed Daras forehead. 

"Everyones gonna be here right? Are Daesung and Seungri here?" Dara asked. 

"We're here." Seungri said with a smile. 

"Good." Dara smiled from ear to ear. "I'll see you guys in a couple of hours." 

And with that, Dara went into the operating to get light back in her life. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"FLIGHT #506 TO JKF INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT NOW BOARDING. SEATS A-K MAY BOARD AT THIS TIME."

"Sweetie lets go." Mrs. Kwon grabbed her bags and began to walk towards the line. But Jiyong didnt move. He stared out of the window longingly. He knew he was doing the right thing though. He just hoped Taeyang and Bom would tell Dara something bad so she would hate him and let go easier. 

"Jiyong?" Mrs. Kwon looked over at him. 

"Leave him." Ji Hyo told her bitterly. "He'll board when he's ready." 

 

Mrs. Kwon glanced once back at Jiyong and Ji Hyo could swear she saw her mothers eyes waver for a second seeing her son so out of it. It wasnt even a second, it was like 1/10 of a second. But of course, her mother just shrugged and boarded the plane. 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

"You may go see her now." The doctor smiled to Daras friends and opened the door to them. 

"Wait," Bom stopped the guys from going in, "let us go see her first. We need to tell her Jiyongs not coming." 

Bom and Taeyang had explained the situation to the others (Taeyang to Top who wasnt there.)

"Mhm." Taeyang nodded and let the girls go in first. 

 

Cl closed the door behind Minzy and they walked over to Dara who's back was to them. She was standing by the window looking over the hospital garden. 

 

"Dara?" Bom said cautiously. Dara slowly turned around and looked Bom in the eyes which made Bom tear up slightly. She couldnt remember the last time Dara and her made eye contact. 

"Oh my god." Minzy gasped when Dara looked at her next. A few tears fell from Daras eyes and smiled from ear to ear. 

"I was right, my best friends are beautiful." Dara laughed and cried at the same time. Cl walked over to her and placed her hands Daras cheeks. 

"Dara." Cl smiled. Dara lauged and hugged her. Minzy rushed over and joined the hug but Bom was the only who didnt feel 100% happy at this moment. 

"Bom ah whats wrong?" Dara asked her. 

Bom couldnt look at Dara in the eyes. "Dara i think you should sit down..." 

 

 

The guys heard a loud crash inside the room and rushed over. Taeyang ripped the door open and saw the flower vase smashed on the floor with Bom holding a bawling Dara back. 

"Whats going on??" Seungri exclaimed when he saw that a piece of glass had cut Daras foot.

 

"Wh- where is he??" Dara struggled in Boms arms. "WHERES JIYONG AND WHY ISNT HE COMING BACK?!" 

 

"Dara please!" Bom fought back tears. "You have to calm down!" 

"NO YOU CALM DOWN BOM AH!!!" Dara screamed. "HOW COULD HE LEAVE ME?! WHERE IS HE?!?!"

The guys understood the situation and slightly formed a line in front of the door stopping Dara from leaving. 

"MOVE!" Dara fought with the guys but Taeyang hugged her and held her back. 

"Noona please." Taeyang almost begged. 

"J- Jiyong ah..." Dara collapsed to the door. "Someone let me see him...I need him!" 

Taeyang looked up Bom helplessly. Bom had her hands clasped under her chin still holding back her tears from seeing such a happy day turn into one of the worsts for Dara. Bom made eye contact with Taeyang and slightly nodded telling him they did the right thing. 

 

Outside of the room, one doctor was watching the hold scene with sorrow. 

"Excuse me, are you doctor Kim Jaejoong?" One of the nurses called him. 

"Hm?" He pried his eyes off of the blonde haired beautiful girl that was crying on the floor in the room. "Oh...deh.." 

"You're needed in room B32." The nurse handed him a piece of paper. 

"Oh, thank you." Jaejoon took the paper and walked away giving one last glance to the girl. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-2 weeks later- 

 

"Yes Dara, I've moved in and everythings fine. Stop worrying." Bom laughed. 

"Where should I put the last box?" Dong Wook, Boms older brother, asked carrying in a cardboard box filled with Boms things. 

"Just put it with the other stuff oppa." Bom pointed at the other 3 boxes before turning back to her conversation with Dara. "Alright dude, I gotta go. I'll call you in a couple of days when I get settled in and-" Bom stopped mid-sentence when she felt a funnny feeling in her stomach. Bom gasped and dropped the phone as she sprinted to the bathroom. 

"Bom?" Dong Wook furrowed his eyebrows. "Bommie yah." And thats when he heard throw up noises from the bathroom.

 

 

 

I know i know, this chapter was kinda short. but this is the last chapter before the big 5 year jump so yeah. dont forget to comment, subscribe, and upvote^^ ~sasha unnie