Epilogue

Blinded by Love

"Mom! Leo won't leave us alone!" 

 
"Leo, I swear to God, you touch me again and I'll cut your-" 
 
"Woah woah woah! Time out." Bom quickly said before Lauren could finish her sentence. "Leo what did I say about bothering your sister when she's doing her homework?" 
 
The 15 year old boy looked down with a guilty pout. "To not..." 
 
"Exactly. Now go set the table like I told you to." Bom said.
 
"What about Eunsol or Lauren? You didn't tell them to do anything!" The boy whined. 
 
"Lauren has an essay due for school and Eunsol already did her chores!" Bom retorted. The two sisters both mockingly stuck their tongues out at their pitiful brother.
 
"Nobody's ever on my side..." Leo muttered under his breath as he walked to the kitchen. 
 
"Eunsol turn the volume down." Lauren ordered the younger 9 year old before returning to her computer. Eunsol obediently complied to her unnie and did as she was told. 
 
The younger eventually got bored and turned the TV off and hopped off the couch to go visit her father in the study room. 
 
"Appa." She said as she walked into the study.
 
"Hm?" Top hummed back, his eyes never leaving his own laptop screen. 
 
"When're the others coming?" She asked. 
 
"Around 5." He said. 
 
"Can't we tell them to come sooner?" She said jumping onto the bed.
 
Top glanced at her as the bed shook with her weight before reverting his eyes back. "Did you do your chores?" 
 
"Mhm." She nodded, reaching for his hair. She grabbed little chunks of hair and got a wonderful idea. Eunsol scurried off the bed and grabbed her mother's hair supplies before jumping back onto the bed, shaking it once more. 
 
"Eunsol-" 
 
Before Top could finish, his daughter had already started. 
 
"You'll look so much prettier if you just style your hair." She said. Top glanced in the mirror and lightly smiled at the little bushels of hair she was tying. 
 
"Am I not pretty now?" He jokingly asked.
 
"No." She deadpanned. Tops face automatically fell.
 
"Yah." 
 
Eunsol giggled and continued her styling. "What're you doing on the computer anyway?" 
 
"I'm checking the teams stats." He said. 
 
"Ah." She nodded. Top realized she didn't even listen to his response since she was too engrossed in her mission to "prettify" his hair.
 
"Seunghyun come to the- oh my God." 
 
Eunsol and Top both looked up at the sound of Bom's voice. 
 
"Mom look." Eunsol grinned, referring to her masterpiece. 
 
Bom burst out laughing and couldn't stop. Top chuckled at his wife's contagious laughter. 
 
"Eunsol says I need to be prettier." He  laughed. 
 
"Oh my God." Bom's eyes grew with amusement as she walked over to the two. "Well you certainly looked different." She laughed as she touched the little ponytails.
 
"I call it 'Eunsol a la Appa.' Do you like it?" Eunsol asked. 
 
"I love it." Top smiled. Eunsol's eyes were beaming at his answer. 
 
"Alright Beauty and the Beast, come on. They'll all be here soon." Bom chuckled as she left the room.
 
"Come on Beauty." Eunsol said to Top. The latter laughed and followed his daughter out to the living room.
 
Upon entering, Lauren had just come out of her room as well. She looked up and her eyes widened like saucers. "Oh Dad, please don't ever try to do your hair again." 
 
"This is how I'm gonna show up at your school." He said back.
 
Lauren's eyes widened even further. "Dad, please. Don't. I'll be ruined." 
 
Top smugly grinned at his evil ways. "Make sure you get those good grades then." 
 
"Of course!" She automatically said. She grabbed her phone and quickly walked away to the dining table.
 
"You're horrible." Bom told him as she was passing by. 
 
Top chuckled and followed her to the kitchen to make his famous pasta. 
 
When he entered, he encountered a similar scene with Leo as well that Eunsol defended.
 
"It's called beauty, Oppa. You wouldn't know." Eunsol snapped. 
 
"Yah!" Leo angrily exclaimed.
 
"Eunsol behave." Bom warned. "Leo did you set the table?" 
 
"Yep." He nodded.
 
"Alright you two are free to go then." She said. Leo and Eunsol both happily left to join Lauren in the living room, waiting for the guests. 
 
Top watched the three all snuggle up together on the couch under the blanket with some movie playing. He watched as Eunsol laid her head on Leo's shoulder with Leo right next to Lauren. Lauren would make some witty that would make Leo chuckle and Eunsol almost pee her pants laughing. Eunsol would try to add to the joke but her 9 year old mind was still a little immature for the 15 year olds but the older siblings laughed nevertheless. Leo would say something too but the two girls would just gang up together and tell him that he killed the joke and the boy would just sit their dumbfounded at the unfairness.
 
"How did we end up with something so perfect?" Top asked. Bom looked over at him and saw what he was staring at. Bom then smiled to herself.
 
"By loving each other." She said back. 
 
Top looked over at her and warmly smiled. "I love you." He said before pulling her close by the wait and kissing the top of her head. 
 
A few moments later, the door swung open and in walked more people than that could fit through the frame.
 
"Merry Christmas!!!!" Seungri beamed with a plate of warm pie in his hands.
 
The Choi family immediately went to greet the guests at the door. 
 
"Merry Christmas!!" Bom beamed back as they all hugged one another.
 
Leo immediately went to Dayoung even though the latter was making her way to Lauren. 
 
"Merry Chrithmas!" Junhee, Dara and Jiyong's younger son, said. 
 
Bom and Top laughed as they hugged the couple and boy. "Merry Christmas you guys!" 
 
"Oh my God Bommie the place looks great!" Dara exclaimed when she saw the beautifully decorated decor and Christmas tree in the corner.
 
"And smells good too." Jiyong added with a big sniff. 
 
"Come on in everyone." Top said to them.
 
"But take your shoes off!" Eunsol ordered.
 
"Oh she's definitely your daughter Bom." CL chuckled. Bom laughed and nodded.
 
"That's my baby alright. Just like how her mama taught her." Bom proudly winked, hugging Eunsol close. 
 
Lauren, Leo, And Dayoung had already gone to the living room to catch up on everything they missed in the week they had been away from each other while the others: Eunsol, Junhee, Junyoung (Dara and Jiyong's older son), Minjun (CL and Seungri's other kid), and Hanbin (Minzy and Youngdon's son) had begun their own little games with Eunsol's toys.
 
"Minzy, he's gotten to big! What're you feeding him??" Dara exclaimed. 
 
Minzy laughed. "Unnie if I knew, I'd stop feeding it to him! That kid grows out clothes faster than Jiyong Oppa goes through beer." 
 
"YAH. Running a company is hard!" Jiyong fired back.
 
"Yeah Minzy, leave my poor rich and glamorous husband alone." Dara sarcastically grinned.
 
Jiyong's mouth opened in astonishment. "Wow. No one would think that this woman right here is the same one I went to bed with last night. Might I remind you what you said?" Jiyong raised a playful eyebrow.
 
Dara's eyes grew wider than a fry pan as her cheeks blushed crimson red. "KWON JIYONG." 
 
"Was it something like, 'Oh baby, don't-'" 
 
"OK MOVING ON." Dara quickly slapped a hand over his mouth.
 
"Oh that is so gross." Lauren gagged. 
 
The others all laughed hysterically and went to the dining table before Jiyong spilled anymore of his and Dara's private life. 
 
"I hate you." She hissed once they were alone.
 
Jiyong grabbed her soft hand and lightly kissed it before pulling it down to their sides. "And I love you." He grinned.
 
Even after 10 years, he still had the power to flip her stomach upside down and send sparks down her spine. 
 
Dara quickly gave him a small peck on the lips which he reciprocated and the two joined the rest at the dinner table.
 
"Guys come get dinner!" CL called to the kids. At the mention of food, the younger ones immediately began stampeding to the dinner table. 
 
Leo did his best to sit next to Dayoung but the closest the poor boy could get was the seat across from her since she chose to sit between her dad and Lauren. 
 
"Who's that you keep texting?" Seungri asked when she looked at her phone for the third time since she sat down.
 
Lauren inwardly smiled to herself at her and Dayoungs little secret.
 
"Just a friend." Dayoung shrugged, trying to keep her composure. 
 
Leo's eyes narrowed at Lauren's mischievous smile. 
 
"What's her name?" Seungri asked. 
 
Lauren giggled which Dayoung had to pinch her for under the table.
 
"Um....Taesun." Dayoung mumbled.
 
"WHAT?!" Seungri and Leo both exclaimed. 
 
"Taesun??" Seungri said.
 
"As in, a boy?!" Leo gasped with a crack in his voice.
 
"Yo, are you going through puberty again?" Lauren asked.
 
"Shut up." Leo snapped. 
 
"He's just a friend!" Dayoung said.
 
"They're never just friends, Seungri." Jiyong told him. 
 
"Uncle!" Dayoung whined.
 
"Jiyong stop it." Dara scolded. 
 
"I say you take her phone." Top said. "In fact, Lauren, give me your phone too." 
 
"What?! Dad!" Lauren shouted at the sudden unfairness.
 
"Seunghyun shut up." Bom rolled her eyes.
 
"Let's go hunt this Tae Sun down and tie him to a tree." Youngdon suggested with a firm fist.
 
"Do you wanna get a beating?" Minzy hissed. 
 
"Men, ready your pitch forks." Jiyong stood up.
 
"Sit down. You're short and have weird hair. No one is gonna be scared of you." Dara bluntly said. 
 
Jiyong's mouth fell at her harsh words. "Yah. Too far." 
 
"Is this the Tae Sun in my math class?? He's such a tool!" Leo told her.
 
Dayoung furrowed her eyebrows at him. "He's never had a girlfriend and spends his weekends helping out at the children's hospital." 
 
"Like I said, tool." Leo smugly shrugged.
 
"All the men in this family are insane." Lauren said watching the couples argue back and forth. 
 
 
 
 
So I was going through this story and realized I never really put an epilogue up. I didn't think it really needed one until I went and read back and wow I must say that I actually really hate my writing here xD it's so childish lmao. But anywho, here's an "epilogue" sort of chapter with the families 10 years later at their Christmas gathering. Hope you guys like it and thank you for everything with this story. Thank you for the comments, the subscriptions, the upvotes, the featuring, I couldn't have made this story such a success without you guys. So thank you, and love you. ❤️