Accident prone

Blinded by Love

"I HAVE TO SEE HIM!!!" Bom yelled as she pulled herself toward the door as Cl and Dara held her back. 

 

 

 


"NOOOO!! You'll scare the poor guy off!!!" Dara told her. 

 

 

 


"CHOI TOP MY LOVE!!! IM COMING!!!" Bom struggled even more. 

 

 

 

 

The girls fought a little more while Minzy standing on the side shook her head at her weird unnies. 

 

 

 


"LET ME SEE HIM." 

 

 

 

"No!" 

 

 

 

 

"OUR LOVE MUST BLOSSOM." 

 

 

 

 

"He doesn't even know you exist!!" 

 

 

 

"BUT HE WILLLLLL!!!" 

 

 

 


"He'll probably get a restraining order against you!!" 

 

 

 

"Alright!" Bom stopped struggling. "Fine." 

 

 

 

The girls panted and let go of her. 

 

 

 

 

Minzy, Cl, and Bom walked up to the door and stared out of the small circular window. 

 

 

 

They saw the guys waiting for their food and sighing. 

 

 

 


"I promise I'll be a perfect lady if you guys let me go out." Bom proposed. 

 

 

 


Cl looked at Dara. 

 

 

 


"what do you guys think?" Cl asked. 

 

 

 

"I don't know.....can we trust her?" Dara asked. 

 

 

 


"Yes! I swear I'll be perfectly normal!" Bom promised. The girls sighed. 

 

 

 

 

"Fine." Cl rubbed her temples with her forehead. "Let's take their food out before they leave." Cl said handing Bom two plates of omurice and Cl taking the other three. 

 

 

 

 

Bom smiled from ear to ear and and fixed her uniform and hair. 

 

 

 


She was about to walk out when she stopped and put down the plates. 

 

 

 


She ran to her purse quick and fixed her eyeliner and re-applied her lipstick. 

 

 

 


"Oy vay." Minzy shook her head. 

 

 

 

Bom smiled and went out to bring the food to them. 

 

 

 

Cl looked at the girls. "Maybe we should've just kept her in the kitchen." 

 

 

 

Dara and Minzy nodded. They all sighed and walked out. 

 

 

 

"Here you are." Bom said bringing the warm plates over. As she walked over, she tripped over her shoelace on the way there spilling the plates all over Tops shirt. 

 

 

 


Cl and Minzys jaws dropped to the floor from shock as well as Bom who just covered her gaping mouth with her hands. 

 

 

 


The guys eyes went wide eyed as Tops dirty shirt. 

 

 

 


"OMO ottoke ottoke??" Bom began wiping the rice grains and ketchup off of Tops shirt. 

 

 

 


"Top shi, I am so sorry!!" She exclaimed. 

 

 

 


"Ani ani, it's ok-" He said when Bom turned to get another napkin but her hand hit a glass of coke and knocked it into his pants.

 

 

 

 


"Ah cold cold cold!!" He jumped up from the ice. 

 

 

 

 

"OH MY GOD!!" Bom jumped back and covered again. 

 

 

 

 

"COLD COLD COLD." Top jumped around trying to get out the piece of ice that went down his pants. 

 

 

 

 

"OMO OTTOKE OTTOKE?!" Bom exclaimed still trying to wipe his shirt off. 

 

 

 


The guys were dying of laughter and Cl and Minzy didn't know what to do.

 

 

 

 

"What's going on??" Dara asked waving her hands in front of her. "What were those crashes??"

 

 

 

Jiyong calmed his laughing and looked over at her. She wasn't completely facing them and he furrowed his eyebrows. 

 

 

 


Dara felt her way to the corner if the diner and grabbed the broom they usually keep there. She walked back and started waving it around. 

 

 

 


"What happened?!" Dara exclaimed waving the broom around. 

 

 

 


"Unni be careful!" Cl exclaimed as she was about to hit Miho who was walking around know from all the noise. 

 

 

 


"why?? What's going on?!" Dara turned the other way and hit Top on the as he turned. 

 

 

 

"OWWWW!!" He rubbed his . 

 

 

 

 

"Dara yah!!" Bom yelled. 

 

 

 

Dara stopped waving it around. "Did I hit something?" She asked innocently. 

 

 

 

 

 


-30 minutes later-

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry I spilled omurice on your shirt....and spilled coke and ice on your pants.....and sorry that Dara hit you with a broom on your ....." Bom apologized as the guys began walking out. 

 

 

 

"It's fine....I never liked these clothes anyway." Top shrugged and slightly smiled. 

 

 

 


"I'll pay for the dry cleaning. I promise." Bom told him.

 

 

 

 

"No no, it's fine." He said as they walked out. 

 

 

 

 

"Arasso.....come again!" Bom awkwardly said as Atop and Seungri got in the car.

 

 

 


Cl and Minzy finished cleaning inside and walked out locking the store. 

 

 

 

"Miho yah! Let's go!" Dara called. 

 

 

 

Miho trotted over to Dara and she grabbed Mihos leash. 

 

 

 


Jiyong watched from the car window. "Is that girl blind?" Jiyong asked. 

 

 

 


"Yeah. I came here last week and the other customers told me." Taeyang said driving out of the parking lot. Jiyong nodded and returned his attention to his phone. 

 

 

 


"I.am.ruined." Bom buried her head in her hands as the girls drove home. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh come, it wasn't that bad." Cl lied to her. 

 

 

 


"I can't believe you spilled omurice AND coke on the poor guy." Dara laughed. 

 

 

 

"How am I supposed to go to the game on Saturday??" Bom whined. 

 

 

 


"Dude, he's a famous baseball player. I doubt he'll remember you." Minzy chuckled. 

 

 

 

"Thanks Minzy yah." Bom said sarcastically. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"Omma." Jiyong called when he walked into his moms house after the diner. He walked  to the living room and heard giggling, he furrowed his eyebrows and walked in and saw two ladies sitting with his mom on the couch drinking tea. 

 

 

 

"Oh Jiyong ah! Come and sit." His mom smiled and gestured to the chair next to her. 

 

 

 

"Annyeonghasayo." He bowed his head in slight confusion and sat down. 

 

 

 


"This is Mrs. Hong and her daughter Mi Ra. They are the wife and daughter of the CEO of Fashionista." His mom explained. "You know Fashionista right? The clothing company?"

 

 


"Yeah." Jiyong said.

 

 

 

 

"They just wanted to come and talk. Did you know that Mi Ra is your age?" His mom asked. Jiyong sighed, he knew where this was going. 

 

 

 

 

"Omma, can I talk to you in the kitchen please?" He asked getting up. 

 

 

 

"Of course sweetheart." She smiled. "we'll be right back." 

 

 


The Hongs nodded as Jiyong and his mom walked into the kitchen. 

 

 

 


"Omma, I told you. I don't wanna do this." He gritted his teeth. 

 

 

 

"Do what?" She asked innocently. 

 

 

 

"I know what you're trying to do. I'm not interested in blind dates or marriage or any of this crap. Stop trying to use me for your and dads business matters. I'll handle my section of the company, and let dad handle the rest. I don't want anything to do with your guys side." He glared at her. 

 

 

 


"Jiyong ah! Keep your voice down." His mother warned. 

 

 

 

"I'm telling you this for the last time, don't use me anymore if you wanna keep your son." He said before walking out. 

 

 

 

Jiyong wasn't like most guys. He wasnt interested in girls that much. You could out the iest and hottest girl in front of him, and he would barely blink an eye. 

 

 

He was quiet, but cool.