welcome home

Blinded by Love

Bom walked out of the airport rolling the luggage cart with Lauren and Leo sitting on the suitcases together. The warm Seoul air hit her and a light breeze blew threw her hair. Bom automatically smiled when he eyes landed on the big city just waiting for her to enter. 

"Park Bom...welcome home.." Bom smiled to herself. 

She looked around for her ride but began laughing when she saw her old best friend and her family holding up a sign saying "Welcome to Seoul Park Family." 

"Yah Chaerin ah!" Bom called and pushed the car towards them. Cl gave the sign to Seungri and Dayoung and ran over to hug Bom. 

"Wahh!!!!" Cl exclaimed and the two girls jumped up and down like they used to 5 years ago. 

"I've missed you so much!!" Bom was almost on the verge of tears of being so happy. 

"Oh my god i know!! I dont know how I've spent these past 5 years without you." Cl shook her head. 

"Me too!!" Bom sighed. The girls both laughed before Seungri and Dayoung came over as well. 

"Noona." Seungri smiled and opened his arms as well which Bom leaned in to hug himself as well. "Welcome back." 

"Thanks Seungri yah." Bom smiled. 

"Are these the twins?" Seungri asked noticing the shy Lauren and Leo. 

"Deh." Bom smiled and looked over at them. The girls had visited Bom only a couple of times when she moved to Cambridge but the guys had never seen them. 

"They've gotten even more beautiful unni!" Cl exclaimed when Lauren recognized her and jumped off the cart to hug her. 

"Not as beauttiful as Dayoung! Look at those eyes!" Bom lifted a giggling Dayoung up in her arms. 

"Dayoung hasnt met them right?" Cl asked. 

"Nope." Bom shook her head. 

"Dayounggie. This is Lauren unni, and Leo oppa." Cl told Dayoung pointing at Boms kids. 

"And guys, this is Dayoung. Isnt she pretty?" Bom asked them. Leo and Lauren both nodded and smiled. Dayoung reached her hands out to them which Lauren and Leo both took and stood at her sides. 

"Should we go?" Seungri  began grabbing Boms stuff and loading it into the car. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Noona!" Top called Dara when he walked into the coffee shop. Dara turned around and smiled when she saw Top and Taeyang walk in. She waved them over to her table which they gladly sat down at. 

"how was the dress fitting?" Taeyang asked. 

"It went great! The dress fit perfectly." Dara smiled. 

"Wheres hyung?" Taeyang asked not seeing Jaejoong anywhere. 

"He's getting our food." Dara said pointing over at the counter where Jajoong was on the phone with his hospital. 

"Ah.." Top nodded. 

"So," Dara began, "you're sure that the photogrophers coming at 8 am before the wedding starts for our photoshoot right?" She asked Top. 

"Noona, Im Choi Top. I got it." Top said in a cocky tone.

"Aigoo aigoo." Dara said with a disgusted face before turning to Taeyang. "And can you give me Jin Hee's number again? I lost it." 

"Yeah I'll send it to you." Taeyang said taking out his phone to send the wedding planners number to Dara. 

"Oh hyung." Top said when he saw Jaejoong coming towards them with the food. 

"Here you animals. Dara made me order practically everything on that menu." Jaejoong shook his head. 

"I was hungry! The stupid lady at the dress shop said I had to lose 3 pounds if I wanted to fit in that dress and now that I can fit, im gonna eat to my hearts content thank you very much." Dara told him sternly shoving a cupcake in when her phone rang. She swallowed her cupcake and got up. "Hold on." 

 

Dara walked away and answered her phone. "Oh Cl." 

"UNNIE!!! GUESS WHO'S FINALLY HERE!!" 

"SHE'S HERE?? CHINCHA?!?!" Dara yelled and jumped up and down causing the whole cafe to look at her. She looked around and apologetically bowed her head.

"Can you come over right now? Minzys coming too." Cl said.

 "Yeah i'll be there in a few minutes." Dara smiled and hung up the phone. "Oppa!" She scurried back to Jaejoong and the guys. 

"What?" Jaejoong asked.

"Guess who's finally here!!!" Dara excitedly asked the guys. 

"Who?" Taeyang asked.  

"B-" Dara stopped when she mad eye contact with Top. "B- Bak Ha! My old friend Bak Ha." 

"Who's Bak Ha? I've never heard of her." Jaejoong asked confused. 

"Oh, she was my childhood friend and I just got in contact with her a couple of days ago. She's here in Korea for a layover to China." Dara lied. "Uh, I have to go now. But i'll call you before the brunch tomorrow ok? Make sure she take Miho out on her walk when you get home." Dara kissed Jaejoong goodbye and rushed out of there. 

"that was weird." Top and the guys gave each other confused looks. 

"I know right. Dara's never once mentioned a Bak Ha." Taeyang said. 

"Who knows." Jajoong shrugged. 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

"Oh stupid stupid stupid." Dara cursed at herself as she drove to Cl's place. "How could you say her name??" Dara shook her head. 

 

After a few minutes, she arrived at Cl's place and rushed inside. 

"PARK BOM!!!"

 

"DARA PARK!!!!" Bom exclaimed and the two engulfed each other in their arms. 

"I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH- NO IVE MISSED YOU MORE- WAAHH!!!!" The two girls hugged and jumped around and went back to their old selves. 

"5 years is too much!!!!" Minzy exclaimed when everyone was sitting down for lunch. 

"Aish i know." Bom nodded. "I never thought I would miss this placec so much. I got homesick alot." 

The girls nodded in understanding when Daras phone rang again. 

"Mianhe guys, one second." Dara said to the girls and answered her phone. "Oh oppa- no! Tell them we wont settle and we're taking this to court!- I dont care how sorry the man is, I want that drunk driving bastard sent to jail! My client did nothing wrong in that situation- yes I understand my client should have stopped at the red light but drunk driving is so much worse- I dont wanna hear anymore. I want a court date in 3 days arasso?! Im hanging up. Bye." Dara angrilly hung up her phone facing her attention back to a surprised Bom. 

"Wooahh!! Dara became a ruthless lawyer I see?" Bom raised an eyebrow with a smile. 

Dara laughed and blushed. "What can I say man? As soon as I got my eyesight back, i changed 180 degrees as a laywer." 

"Yeah but we're still not official lawyers. We're still taking classes and what not." Cl sighed. 

"Me too, its ok." Bom understood. 

 

They ate lunch together catching up on old times and whatnot until it was almsot mid afternoon and everybody had to go. Minzy left for a college class, and Cl had to take Dayoung to her dance lesson while Dara dropped Bom off at her hotel. 

"How long are you staying?" Dara asked when they walked in to Boms room. 

"A month. The kids are on break right now and I took leave from work." Bom sighed. 

"Mhm." Dara nodded. "...are you gonna tell him?" 

Bom stopped unpacking and looked up at Dara. "About them?" Bom nodded over to Leo and Lauren who were playing on the balcony. 

"Mhm." Dara nodded. 

"No." Bom shook her head. "We doesnt even know Im back in Korea. Im planning on coming and going without him knowing." 

"Bom ah." Dara looked at her with worry. 

"I cant tell him that he has kids, not now. Not after how I left him like that." Bom shook her head remembering the painful memory which Dara understood. Even after all these years, Bom hurt whenever she thought of Top. 

 

"I have to go now sweetie but will you be alright?" Dara asked. 

Bom scoffed playfully. "Yah, I spent 25 years of my life here. I think I can handle myself." Bom laughed. 

"Arasso arasso." Dara laughed. They hugged goodbye and Dara left leaving Bom alone. 

 

"Leo yah Lauren ah! Lets take a bath before your nap!" Bom called. 

"Run!!!" Lauren and Leo both screamed and ran for cover.

 "YAH." Bom yelled and went to catch her kids who hated getting baths the most. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Dara, lets go pick up my best man from the airport!" Jaejoong said later that day. 

"Arasso Im coming!" Dara called from the shower. She quickly washed the soap out of her hair and dried herself off. She ran out of the bathroom in her towel and into her room to get changed. 

"I'll be in the car!" Jaejoong said. 

"Ok i'll be there in a few minutes!" Dara said drying her hair quickly and running out of the room. "Miho dont destroy our sofa while we're gone!!" Dara said to Miho and rushed out of the door. 

 

"Everything ready?" Jaejoong asked when Dara got into the car. 

"Yeah, lets go." Dara buckled her seat belt. "What did you say his name was?" 

"GDragon. But I call him GD or just G." Jaejoong said. 

"GDragon..." Dara nodded. "I feel like Ive heard that before." 

"Oh really?" Jaejoong looked at her.

 "Yeah but I cant remember from where. Something mustve been in a movie that sounded like it." Dara shrugged. 

"Yeah probably." Jaejoong nodded as they drove to the airport hand in hand. 

 

---------------------------------------

 

Jiyong got off of his plane and called his old friend, Kim Jaejoong. 

"Oh hyung! Where are you?" Jiyong asked as he looked around the gate. 

"Im here with my fiance. We're by the entrance of the airport." Jaejoong told him.

Jiyong looked around and saw the back side of a couple. The mans back looked just like Jaejoong. Jiyong smiled and called Jaejoongs name. Jaejoong turned around and Jiyongs world fell down when he saw Jaejoongs fiance. I

 

"Oh G!!" Jaejoong smiled and rushed over to Jiyong and gave him a hug. Jiyong felt weak at the knees as the fiance walked over to them with a smile. "G, this is my fiance, Dara. Dara, this is GDragon." 

 

"Anneyonghasayo. Sandara Park imnida." Dara smiled and bowed her head. Jiyong just stared at her. Dara was looking at him directly in the eyes, he thought he would never see that. 

"Welcome home." Jaejoong and Dara smiled to Jiyong.