those little things

Blinded by Love

"Hey hyung!" One of the players called when Top and Bom walked into the restaurant. Top turned around and waved. 

 

 

 

"Hey Sung Il!" Top walked over to him and they greeted each other. Bom walked behind Top and smiled at his fellow player.

 

 

 

"Anneyonghasayo. Park Bom imnida." Bom introduced herself. 

 

 

 

"Ah annyeonghasyo." Sung Il smiled at her beauty. "Hyung, your date?" 

 

 

 

"Girlfriend." Top correct him and put his arm around Bom making her hiccup insanely. 

 

 

 

"Chincha??" Sung Il seemed surprised by the new information. "I didnt know you had a girlfriend." 

 

 

"Well, we just kept it on down low, right yeobo?" Top smiled awkwardly to Bom. 

 

 

 

"Uh, deh jagiya." Bom fake giggled back. 

 

 

 

"Well lets go in then." Sung Il smiled and led them into the room. Top and Bom walked in and saw all of the other players who greeted them warmly. 

 

 

 

"Wheres Ji Hoon?" Top asked. 

 

 

 

"He'll be here soon. He's driving all the way from Incheon to pick up his date." Seungri told him with another girl. Seungri spotted Bom and seemed surprise as to why she was there. "Oh? Bom noona?" 

 

 

 

Top began to panic and dragged Seungri out to the hall leaving Bom alone in a room full of guys she didnt know. 

 

 

 

"Dont say anything arasso?" Top warned Seungri. 

 

 

 

"why is she here?" Seungri asked. 

 

 

 

"I needed a date and so she's here pretending to be my girlfriend." Top explained to him. 

 

 

 

Seungri looked at him for a couple of seconds before bursting into laughter. 

 

 

 

"Ah wae?" Top stared at him confused. 

 

 

 

"Ha, wah chincha hyung." Seungri held onto his stomach from laughing to hard. 

 

 

 

"Oh shut it maknae. Just dont say anything arasso?" Top ordered him. 

 

 

 

"Alright alright. But on one condition." Seungri said. 

 

 

 

"Aish, what?!" Top yelled getting irritated. 

 

 

 

"Noona had this one friend...mmm....Cl, i think was her name. I wanna go on a date with her." Seungri proposed. 

 

 

 

"Bwah? Cl hates you though!" Top exclaimed baffled. 

 

 

 

"I know, but i dont know hyung. There was just something about her that i liked." Seungri shrugged. "No date, no deal." 

 

 

 

Top bit his lip and glanced inside at Bom who was sitting talking to another girl. 

 

 

"fine." Top sighed. "But you better keep your mouth shut!" Top warned. Seungri smiled and nodded before they both went back in. 

 

 

 

 

"So hyung, when did you and Bom shi start dating?" Someone asked.

 

 

 

"Uhh...when did we start dating sweetheart?" Top asked looking at Bom for help. 

 

 

 

"Um, like 3 months ago." Bom nervously laughed. "Yeah, about 3 months ago." 

 

 

 

"Oh chincha? How did he ask you?" A girl asked. 

 

 

 

"Uhhh...well...i was..." Bom thought for a second and then it hit her, "walking around on my balcony and he threw a baseball up with the words 'yes' and 'no' on it. I looked down and there he was, holding a sign that said 'will you be mine?' and i circled the 'yes' and threw it back down to him." Bom explained holding Tops hand. The girls all awed while the guys gagged and made fun of Top. 

 

 

 

"Awww! he must really love you!!" Sung Il's date exclaimed all giddy. 

 

 

"Ha, yeah i do." Top laughed awkwardly. 

 

 

 

The others looked at Bom and waited for her response. 

 

 

 

"What?" She asked. 

 

 

 

"You have to say it back now!" Seungris date told her. 

 

 

 

"What?" Bom seemed startled by the sudden order. 

 

 

 

"Oh come on! Dont you love him back?" She said. 

 

 

 

Bom looked at Top and slightly nodded. "Of course I love him." 

 

 

 

 

"AWWW!!" The girls all squealed with the guys kept gagging. 

 

 

"Oh so romantic!" The girls gushed. 

 

 

"Hyung, i didnt know you were such a romantic!" The guys teased Top. 

 

 

Top was surpsied by Boms explanantion to do anything. He just laughed along with the guys. 

 

 

 

 

 

As they were all eating dinner, Ji Hoon and Krystal finallly came. 

 

 

 

Top leaned over to Bom. "Thats her." He whispered. 

 

 

 

"Ah..." Bom nodded. 

 

 

 

"Annyeonghasayo everyone!" Krystal smiled. She went around and greeted everyone and when she reached Top, she hugged him making Bom grit her teeth. 

 

 

 

"Oppa its been so long!" Krystal told him. 

 

 

 

"Aha, yeah.." TOp said awkwardly. "Um, Krystal, meet my girlfriend. Park Bom." 

 

 

 

Bom saw Krystals smile go away and that made her happy for some reason. "Anneyonghasayo, Park Bom imnida." 

 

 

 

"Ah, deh. Annyeonghasayo. Krystal Jung imnida." Krystal introduced herself as well. 

 

 

 

For the rest of the night, Krystal still wouldnt leave Tops side but was less obsessive than usual. After the party ended, everyone walked out to the parking lot to their cars.

 

 

 

"It was nice seeing you again Oppa." Krystal hugged Top again for the 4623rd time. 

 

 

 

"You too." He slightly hugged her back. Bom said goodbye to the others and went over to Tops car. Since they were alone now, they could finally talk freely. 

 

 

 

"Thanks again for tonight." Top said opening the car door for her. 

 

 

 

"Sure thing." She smiled. He grabbed the seatbelt and buckled her seat for her. Bom hiccuped since he was so close and made her heart begin to pound like crazy. He walked over to his side and got in. He started the car but since it was cold outside, the car needed to heat up first so the heater would blow out warm air. He looked over at Bom who was slightly shivering from the cold since her legs were bare because of he short dress. 

 

 

 

He took off his jacket and draped it over her legs to keep them warm. He didnt say anything nor looked at her but just began to drive out of the parking lot. 

 

 

 

She looked over at him and looked down at the jacket and smiled to herself shyly. 

 

 

 

"Nice acting tonight by the way." Top said as they drove. "How did you come up with that scenerio so quickly?" 

 

 

 

Bom laughed. "If a guy were ever to ask me out, thats the way i would want it." 

 

 

 


"Oh chincha? I'll remember that..." Top smiled curiously. Bom laughed and hit his arm making him laugh. 

 

 

 

"and nice acting by the way tonight. For a second, you made me think that you actually loved me." Top chuckled. "You should be an actress." He complimented her. 

 

 

 

Bom slighty sighed and looked out the window. "Yeah..acting..." 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

When they reached her house, she stepped out but when she did, the back of her heel broke making her slightly sprain her ankle. 

 

 

 

"Aisshhh!! Stupid $10 knock-offs!!" Bom cursed holding on to the side of her car and standing on one foot. 

 

 

 

"what happened?" Top rushed over to her. 

 

 

 

"My heel broke." Bom slumped. 

 

 

 

"Are you ok?" He asked looking at her foot as he took the jacket he had put on her legs and began putting it on her shoulders over he first jacket keeping her extra warm. 

 

 

 

"Yeah i think so." She said but when she tried to walk, her ankle hurt too much and had to hold onto his shoulder to keep herself up. 

 

 

 

"Be careful." Top told her before he picked her up bridal style just like Jiyong had did when Dara hurt her leg. 

 

 

 

"OMO TOP!!" Bom exclaimed when he lifted her up. "Im fine!" 

 

 

 

"Yeah yeah." He ignored her and began walking towards the stairs. 

 

 

 

"No no no." Bom protested. "Im really heavy. You wont be able to take me up the stairs. Im fine, really." She lied. 

 

 

 

"Thats what they all say before they start going up the stairs but fall and really hurt themselves. and besides, you're light as a feather." He assured her. 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Cl, Minzy, and Dara heard voices outside of the rooftop and went to see what it was. They opened the window slightly and heard Bom and Tops voices coming up the stairs. 

 

 

 

"OMO OMO OMO!! HE'S CARRYING HER!!" Cl whisper/exclaimed when she saw them.

 

 

 

"CHINCHA???" Dara whispered back. 

 

 

 

 

"Thanks." Bom thanked him when they finally reached the top. 

 

 

 

"No problem. Be careful arasso Accident Prone?" He told her. 

 

 

 

"I know i know." She slightly laughed. He let her down at the front of her door and they stood their awkwardly for a second. 

 

 

 

"Um, do you want the dress back?" She asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh aniyo. You can keep it." He told her. 

 

 

 

"Arasso thanks." She nodded. 

 

 

 

 

"Well, i should get going." He said looking at the time. "Its getting pretty late." 

 

 

 

 

"Oh. Yeah, you should probably go." She said. He nodded and began walking away when she rememered she was still wearing his jacket. "Oh, dont forget your jacket." She began to take it off when Top stopped her and put it back on. 

 

 

 

"Keep it, for now." He said. 

 

 

 

She looked at him confused not understanding why he didnt want it back now. 

 

 

 

"It'll give me a reason to see you again." He said before slipping a kiss on her cheek and leaving. Bom stood there shocked. 

 

 

 

 

"KYAAAHHH!!!!" The girls all squealed after he walked down and rushed outside. 

 

 

 

 

"OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO ROMANTIC!!!!" the girls all yelled. Top looked up at the rooftop house and chuckled after hearing the girls squealing. 

 

 

 

"HE WAS ALL LIKE 'it'll give me a reason to see you again." Dara exclaimed in Tops deep voice and began giggling. 

 

 

 

"AND THEN HE KISSED YOU ON THE CHEEK AND WE LOST OUR ." Minzy said. The three began to jump around in a circle happily while Bom blushed and was still in a daze from what just happened. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong my fantastically fantastic readers!! i know i know. You all hate me right now for not updating that often these past few weeks but come on! i have a life too!.......ok fine. I dont have a life. lol the reason i've been so busy is because of my tests and my yearly essay. Since school is ending, the teachers are kinda starting to wrap up so i have more tests and essays due now, but i just handed in my yearly essay so i have more time now!! yaaaayyy!!! thats what took up most of my time actually. and since thats done, more updates!! wooooo!!! and another good thing, theres only a couple more weeks left of school and then i go on summer vacation!! raise the roof!! woot woot ^^ lol anyway, dont forget to comment everybody! (: i love reading your comments and i always respond to them so dont ever be too shy to ask something or point out one of my mistakes (because i make ALOT, trust me hahaha.) Stay amazingly beautiful everyone <3 ~sasha unnie (oh and do you guys actually like this story? I feel like you guys are just reading it to be ncie lol. idk, i feel lke you guys dont like the story... :'(