jealousy killed the cat

Blinded by Love

"Teams?" Chen said throwing the baseball up and down in the air catching it each time in his glove. 

"Im sitting out with Dara noona." Chanyeol said walking Dara under the seats. 

"Me too." Lay said following them. 

 

"Losers." Bom joked. 

"Lets wait till the other oppas get here." Minzy said warming up with Xiumin and Chen. 

"Arasso." Bom nodded. 

 

"Other oppas?" Luhan furrowed his eyebrows. 

"Top, Seungri, Daesung, Taeyang, and Jiyong." Bom answered practicing her swing. 

"Seungri's coming?!" Cl exclaimed. "NO!!!!"

 

" it up unnie." Minzy told her as she rolled her eyes. "We all know you like him again." 

 

"Again?" Sehun gave CL a suspicious look. 

"Do you guys remember Lee Seunghyun?" Dara asked. 

"Yeah. The guy that Cl noona dated." Sehun nodded. 

"Well that is back again." Cl shuddered just thinking about him. 

"bwah?? Didnt he cheat on you with you're best friend or something??" Suho exclaimed causing them to give him weird looks. 

"Ok I dont know who you're thinking of, but thats not me." Cl gave him a weird look. 

"Yeah why did you guys break up anyway?" Minzy asked. 

"We just, i dont know. We stopped talking when summer vacation came and decided to break up." Cl shrugged. 

 

"Well give him a chance, maybe it'll be diffent this time." Bom suggested. 

"No." The exo boys said bluntly answering for Cl. 

"Chincha you guys." Bom shook her head when she saw three black cars pull up into the parking lot. Bom smiled when she saw 5 handsome guys jump out like they were models. 

 

"Is that them?" Chen whispered to Xiumin. 

"Bom ah!" Top waved and ran over to her before hugging her. 

"Thats them." Xiumin nodded hopelessly. 

 

"You're crazy for wanting to play in this ran." Top told Bom as they walked back to field, hand in hand, in the pouring rain. 

"Oh come on. It'll be fun." BOm laughed. Top smiled at her but his smiled soon vanished when he saw 9 handsome guys surrounding the girls and field staring at him with death glares. 

"Who're they?" Top asked when he realized it was the famous boy group, Exo. 

"Uh, Top. These are my dongengs. Close family friends to me, Dara, Cl and Minzy. Our parents are all really close. Guys, this is Top....my boyfriend." Bom felt nervous just like she did the other night when her family met Top. 

 

"Annyeonghasayo. Choi Top imnida. And you guys are exo." He forced a nervous laugh. 

The guys didnt say anything and just kept glaring at him. The rest of the guys followed as well and the glares split up into groups towards each guy. 

 

"Uhh...why is boy idol group exo glaring at us in the pouring rain?" Daesung whispered to Bom a little afraid. 

"Because they think they're out body guards." Bom rolled her eyes. "Alright, split up into two teams!" 

 

After about 10 mintues because Seungri and Cl kept fighting about the teams, the final teams were Bom, Daesung, Top, Suho, Tao, Baekhyun, and Chen, and the other team was Cl, Seungri, Taeyang, Minzy, Kai, Xiumin, and Luhan. Jiyong made his way over to the pavillion and sat down away from Dara, Chanyeol and Lay. 

"Noona, ahh." Chanyeol told Dara to open so he could feed her some of the chips they had. 

Jiyong looked back at him. "Ts. Chincha." He slumped into his seat crossing his arms. 

"We'll field first." Bom handed the bat to Cl with a determind look. 

 

"Ok." Cl nodded and got ready to bat. 

"Come on noona!!! If you get a homerun, I'll kiss you!" Luhan cheered. 

"Yah." Seungri glared at him which caused Xiumin to 'accidentally' slip and hit Seungri on the head with the baseball. "OW! YAH!!" 

"Mianhe!" Xiumin ttired to sound sincere. 

"Why I oughta." Seungri glared but Minzy stopped him before he could hurt Xiumin. 

"Oppa chill! Xiumin oppa was just kidding!" Minzy stopped Seungri before turning to Xiumin. "Right oppa??"

 

"Yeah whatver." Xiumin walked away ready to bat next. 

 

"Alright, lets go." Bom smirkedas she began the pitch. 

"Bring it on." Cl smiled with determination back. 

 

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAbokV76tkU [Fantastic Baby - Big Bang]

Bom pitched the Bom making Cl swing hard at it. The ball fired passed third base to Tao who was playing left fielder. Cl laughed as she rounded first base. Tao threw the ball to Baekhyun who was playing second just as CL was about to touch second. She slid through the muddy field dirtying her clothes but she was safe because Baekhyun was a second too late. Cl and Baekhyun both laughed as he helped her. He dusted her off and returned to his position before he threw the ball back to the pitcher. 

 

"Your clothes are so dirty!" Bom laughed and pointed at the big mud spot on the side of Cls t-shirt making Cl and everyone else laugh. 

"Dont worry, you'll all be as dirty as me pretty soon." Cl laughed as she tied her up into a bun. 

 

"You're up Baozi." Bom winked to Xiumin which made Top slightly irritated. 

"Noona go easy one me." Xiumin smiled to her cutely. 

 

"Aigoo aigoo." Bom held her stomach but was still smiling. Bom took pity on the little guy and tossed him a soft pitch making the other guys protest in anger. 

"Yah!" Top yelled at her which Bom ignored. Xiumin laughed and bunted the ball making the guyd angrier. Xiumin skipped to first base as Cl reached third. 

"Chincha Accident Prone!" Top yelled to her. 

"Oh come on. How can I deny that face?" Bom pointed at Xiumin who was making a cute face. 

"Im so gonna throw up." Top walked away. 

 

"Come on Minzy yah!" Bom called. "Show me what you got!" 

Minzy laughed and prepared to swing. Bom pitched hard this time but Minzy was very good at sports so there was no doubt that she would hit it. The ball zoomed passed Daesng who was playing center fielder and deep into the outfield. Cl's team were all screaming and cheering for her to come which she did sliding to home plate before Bom could tag her. 

 

"WOOO!!!!" Everyone cheered and hugged Cl, Xiumin, and Minzy when they came to the benches. 

"MINZY! MINZY! MINZY! MINZY!" The team chanted while Taeyang and Seungri lifted her up in the air. 

 

Boms team however was kicking the ground in defeat even though the score was only 3-0.

"Come on guys! Its only the beginning! We can beat this!!" Bom cheered. 

 

After another hits, Taeyangs hit was caught by Top, Luhan struck out, and Seungri was tagged with the ball when he went to third making the three outs. The score was now 4-0 though. 

 

Kai grabbed the ball from Bom and went to the pitchers mound. Top took a few practice swings and ran to the plate. Kai and Luhan glanced at each other snickering. 

"Come on." Top said with determination. 

 

Kai wound the ball back and pitched the ball which, poor Top, hit him right in the crotch causing him to fall to the floor in pain. 

"OMO!" Bom exclaimed with shock and ran over to him. Everyone ran over to see if he was ok but Luhan and Kai slowed their way over to secretly high-five each other. 

"Top, are you ok?? Seunghyun ah!" Bom held his hand. 

Top was still on the ground. "F- fine..." He squeaked. 

 

"Omo ottoke??" Bom helped him stand up. She took him over to the pavillion and sat him on the one of the benches. 

"What happened?" Jiyong asked when everybody came over. Dara stopped what she was doing with Chanyeol and Lay and turned her head towards the direction he was in. Jiyong hadnt spoken at all so Dara didnt know he was there. 

 

"Seunghyun got hurt because this one," Bom hit Kai on the back of the head, "hit him with the ball." 

"Not my fault he didnt dodge it." Kai rubbed the back of his head. Chanyeol and Lay led Dara over to the group now. 

 

"Lets take break I guess." Cl suggested and sat next to Lay. Lay sighed and put his arm around her which made Seungri blood boil. 

" 'scuse me." Seungri slid in between Lay and Cl. They both glared at him. "There werent any other places to sit." He lied innocently. Lay and Cl gave him a are-you-kidding-me look because the whole pavillion was empty and there was spenty of space for Seungri to sit somehwere else. Everyone else smiled and they all took their seats at the table. 

 

Dara in between Chanyeol and Lay, Cl next to Seungri and Kai and Bom inbetween Kai and Tao. The guys were kinda at the end of the table together, feeling sort of isolated from the group. 

"Ahh.." Bom sighed and rested her head on Tao's shoulder, "Im tired." Tao nodded and rested his head on hers. Top looked over at them gobsmacked. Were they seriously doing this in front of him??

 

"Noona you're gonna get sick. Maybe we should go." Chanyeol said feeling Daras heard which was a little hot. 

"Ani. Im fine." She beautifully smiled at him. Jiyong looked over and balled his fists because she would always smile at him that way. And he knew this was seflish, but he wanted to be the only that she smiled at like that. 

 

"Noona," Sehun said to Bom, "Remember when we were little you didnt even know how to hold the baseball?" 

Everyone laughed remembering except for the guys.

 

"Oh my god." Bom buried her head in her hands from embarassment. "I dont even wanna talk about it." 

 

"I remember the first time Bom noona went up to a plate, she stood on it facing the pitcher!" Tao imitated how she stood making her hit him and everyone laugh.

 

"Yah!! It wasnt that bad!" She told him. 

"You were awful." Tao laughed which caused her to hit him again. 

"Aniii." Bom whined. 

 

"Ok ok, Bom noona was pretty bad at baseball, but lets not forget Cl noonas gothic stage." Sehun said before imitating what she was like. "I would say hi to her and she would be like 'death be upon you!'!" Sehun laughed. 

 

"Aniyo!!" Cl yelled. 

"Oh come on, even I remember that." Minzy laughed. "She would darken her eyes so much she looked like a raccoon, and she had her black hair and bangs and wore those fake lip and nose piercings!" 

 

Everyone burst out laughing at the memory. The guy just looked at each other. 

 

"Why're we here again?" Daesung asked the guys quietly. 

"Because they wanna spite us." Top said bitterly rested his head on the table. 

"What about you mister?" Cl pointed at Sehun. "Shall I bring up the Starcraft days?" Cl said which made Sehun go crazy begging her not to say anything.

 

"I remember that!" Dara said. "You borrowed $30 from me because you needed an uppgrade or something stupid like that!" 

 

"This kid spent hundreds of dollars on that stupid game. His parents had to take his computer away and get him a tutor because he wouldnt do anything but play that game." Bom told everyone. 

"Do you remember when he tried to ask our sicene if there was away to put him into the game??" Minzy asked Kai. 

"Oh my god!" Kai laughed. "Our science teacher hit him in front of the whole class for asking that!" 

 

"Someone kill me..." Sehun mumbled sliding under the table. Bom laughed and lifted him back up and ruffled his hair. 

 

After a couple of minutes, they all decided to go back to Dara and Boms place. 

 

"Are you gonna come over too?" Bom asked Top when they were walking back to the cars. Top was a little surprised because when she said they should all go back to her place, he thought it was implied that he would come as well and this made Top angrier. 

 

"No." He shook his head. Bom nodded. 

 

"Arasso." She said which made him even angrier that she didnt even ask why or told him to come. 

"I have a lot of things to do. But I think I might go to the club later." He said thinking that two could play this game.

"Arasso. Have fun." Bom smiled and kissed him on the cheek before going back to her own car leaving Top gobsmacked. 

 

"Theres gonna be a lot of girls there!! girls that'll probably make a move on me!!" He yelled trying to recieve some kind of reaction from her. 

"Just dont get herpes!" She yelled back not really paying attention to him. Bom caught up with everyone and Kai put his arm around his waist making Top lose it. 

 

"Alright. We're not going home." Top told the guys. 

"We're not?" Daesung asked.

 "No." Top shook his head. "After they leave," he pointed at the girls car, "we're gonna follow them and go to their house and eavesdrop arasso? Those guys are extremely touchy and we dont know what they'll do!!" Top exclaimed. "I mean, look at them," he looked over at Kai and Lay who were still outside of the car, "i bet they're just waiting for the moment when they can make a move and make Bom think twice about dating me. they're hungry beats looking for their prey!" The guys looked over at Kai and Lay playing Miss Marry Mack. Kai messed up so Lay got to thump him on the head. Kai frowned and Lay hugged him to make him feel better patting his back as Kai fake cried.  

 

"Yeah. Real monsters." Taeyang rolled his eyes. 

 

"Beasts I tell you." Tops eye twitched. 

"Ok..." Daesung gave him a weird look, "Me and Tae have to get to work but you three can do whatever you want. But if they call the cops on you, dont say we didnt wanr you." Daesung told them before him and Taeyang drove away. 

 

"You guys are coming right?" Top said to Jiyong and Seungri. 

"Oh totally." Seungri nodded. "Those bastards kept touching my Cl!!" 

 

"Great. Kajja." Top got into his car. "Arent you coming?" He asked Jiyong who was still standing outside. 

"No, are you crazy?" Jiyong said. 

 

"Oh yes you are." Top pulled him into the car much to his struggling. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

"Ok, come on. We'll park out cars dwn the street." Top called Seungri. They parked their cars a couple of yard away so the girls wouldnt see them. 

"I dont see their car." Seungri pointed out when they reached the stairs. Their car was usually parked on the side of the road. 

"thats weird." top furrowed his eyebrows. "We left almost 15 minutes after them."

 

"Lets go check." Seungri and top began to climb the staircase.

 

"You guys are so getting sent to jail." Jiyong shook his head before Seungri grabbed him and pulled him up as well. They reached the top and looked inside the window but no one was in there except for Miho. Top turned the door handle ignoring Jiyongs yelling and went inside. Mihos head perked up and walked over to him his hand. 

"Annyong Miho yah." Top smiled and pet her head. 

 

"Yah!!!" Jiyong pulled him away from Miho. "Lets go before the girls get here!!" 

 

"Shhh." Top put his hand over Jiyongs mouth when he heard a car beep. They crawled to the porch and peered over the edge. They all gasped when they saw the girls and the EXO boys come out of the car. 

"Oh my god." Seungri began to panic. "What do we do?!" 

 

"run." Top said before he grabbed Seungri and Jiyong and ran into the house. 

"This was your plan??? Run into the house?!?!" Jiyong whisper yelled at him. Top grabbed them again and pulled them into the bathroom. 

"Im so gonna kill you guys." Jiyong glared at Top and Seungri who were already panicking. 

 

They leaned their ears against the door when they heard the front door opening and many voices. 

 

"So dead. SO dead you guys." Jiyong panicked. 

"Shhh!!" Top hissed at him and they listened along to the girls and exo boys. 

 

 

Cl and Dara sat against the bathroom door with Miho laying on top of them. Bom was making ramyun in the kitchen with Chen and Luhan. The other guys were all in the closet changing their clothes and going in out to hang them on the porch because the rain had stopped the sun was shining brightly over the Seoul city.

 

"Today was fun." Chen sighed as he ate his ramyun when everyone was sitting together and eating the delicious Ramyun that Bom had made. 

"I know right. We really missed you guys." Bom said making Top want to punch the door open and drag her out of there. 

 

"Hold my ramyun. I have to go to the bathroom." Dara said as she gave her ramyun to Cl and go up. 

 

The guys immediatly began to panic. Dara began to open the door.