What if

Blinded by Love

Bom laid in bed the next night with her thoughts out in space. 

She couldn't stop thinking about Top. He was gonna leave again and this time she didn't think they would ever see each other. 

"What if i fell in love with you the second i saw you again, then? What if you fell for me too, then?"

"Did I? Did I fall for him again?" The questions engulfed Bom as she screamed silently into her pillow. "This is why I didn't want to see you again idiot!" She screamed to herself. 

Bom couldn't indirectly curse at Top because her bedroom door slowly opened revealing a sniffling Leo. 

"Omma." He wiped his eyes. 

"Baby what's wrong?" Bom immediately sprung up from her bed and rushed over to him. 

"I had a nightmare." He cried as Bom wiped his years away. "Can I sleep with you?"

"Of course." She picked him up and walked over to the bed. 

He squirmed under the covers and hugged his mommy. Bom wrapped her arms protectively around him and patted his back trying to help him go back to sleep.

"Omma." 

"Hm?" 

"Where's my appa?" Leo suddenly asked. "Do I have one?"

Bom lowered her head and looked at him. "Baby where's this coming from?" 

"Today at soccer practice..I saw all the other boys with their appas. It made me sad because I don't have one." He told Bom. 

"Sweetheart-"

"But I don't want my appa. I want Top ahjussi. Can he be my appa? I really like him." Leo smiled thinking of the passed few weeks with him. 

Bom smiled and hugged him tighter. "You really like him don't you?"

"Mhm." Leo yawned. "I really do. And Lauren does too, even though she won't admit it." 

Bom giggled and placed a hand over his eyes. "Go to sleep monkey." 

And soon enough, Leo was fast asleep in dream world. But Bom couldn't even close her eyes. She slowly got out of bed and got herself a glass of warm milk. She glanced at the time: 2 am. Tops flight was in half an hour. 

She buried her head in her hands but then began banging her head on the table. 

"I can't believe I'm about to do this." Bom mumbled and picked her head up. She grabbed her phone and called her next door neighbor. 

"Hello..." A hoarse voice answered.

"Hey get up. I need you to come over just in case Leo or Lauren wake up." Bom told Madison, one of her closest friends.  

"Bom?" Madison got up and rubbed her eyes.

"Yes, now hurry up and get your over here. I have to leave." Bom said as she changed her clothes. 

"What? Are you crazy? It's the middle of the night!" She hissed on the other line ready to hang up.

"I'll give you my pink dress that you like so much!" Bom exclaimed.


-10 minutes later-

"You're insane." Madison bluntly said when Bom opened the front door for her.

"Yeah I know but you're the best." Bom hugged her and grabbed her car keys.
 
"Where are you going anyway?!" Madison asked as Bom ran down the walk way to her car.

"Stopping the jerk who I broke up with 5 years ago." She muttered back and sped off. 

"Koreans are so weird..." Madison shook her head and closed the door. She checked on Lauren and Leo to make sure they were okay and slumped onto the couch to finish her sleep. 


---------------------------------------------


Top sat outside of his gate while is other teammates and managers went to walk around until it was time to board their flight. 

"Bom ah.." He whispered as he looked through his phone at the pictures they had taken since they arrived in the states. 

"Seunghyun hyung!" One of his teammates yelled from the top of the stairs. Top looked up at him. "Come in up! Walk around with us!" 

Top gave them a soft smile and shook his head. "I'm alright guys." 

The others either shrugged or shook their heads. "Suit yourself." 

He sighed and for the next thirty minutes, he only thought of Bom. 

"Hyung it's time to go." One of the teammates said when the announcement was made for their flight. 

"Already?" Tops face saddened.

"Yeah." He nodded. 

"I'll be there in a minute." Top told him and set him off. He glanced back at his phone. Nothing. No text message, no phone call, no voicemail, nothing from Bom. 

"I guess this really is the end for us..." He said taking one last glance at the door before walking to his gate. 


Bom parked her car and sprinted inside. She looked at the TV screen that showed where the gates and destinations were. She saw Incheon National Airport and ran to Gate 7.

She walked through the airport looking in each of the gates just in case. She saw Gate 7 and her heart filled with joy.

"Top!" Bom exclaimed when she saw that he was in line to go in. "Choi Seunghyun!" 

Top turned around and his eyes widened when he saw her staring there. "Bom." 

She was panting and very tired but she couldn't stop now. She jogged over to him. "Yah." 

"W- what're you doing here?" He stuttered as he got out of line and walked over to her.

"What if I fell back in love with you too? Then?" Bom let out a relieved smile. She got down on one knee, just like he had yesterday. "What if I said 'Top. I love you.' Then?" She gave him noe of her most loving smiles. "Will you marry me?" She got up and smiled. "What if I kissed you right now?" Bom placed her hands on his cheeks. 

Tops eyes teared up. Was this a dream? Was he awake? He couldn't believe this was happening.

Bom brought his face close to her and planted a passionate kiss on his lips. 

He smiled on her lips before kissing her back. They heard clapping around them and they broke the kiss. Almost everyone in the gates had made a circle around them and was clapping and cheering.

"Bravo!" 

"Ah...young love."

"Now that's the way to get your man!" 

"You guys look so cute together." 

Bom and Top smiled and hugged each other which felt so good. He had her back, he had his family back. 

"Can I take that as a yes?" She laughed. 

He chuckled and placed his forehead on hers. "Yes Park Bom, I will marry you." 


------------------------------------------------

 

"Jiyong! Jiyong get up!" Ji Hyo ran into his room one early morning. 

Jiyong slowly opened his eyes and stretched. "Noona what's going on?" 

"Jiyong get up! Ommas gone! You won! Jiyong you won!!!" Ji Hyo jumped onto the bed and hugged her little brother.

"What?" He rubbed his eyes. 

"Oh my god." Ji Hyo shook her head. She called in one of the maids.

"Mrs. Kwon told me to tell Mr. Jiyong  that he has her blessings and to give you this." The maid handed Jiyong a plain ticket. "She left in the middle of the night to go work on the business with your father." 

Jiyong looked at what the maid gave him. "A plane ticket?" He looked up at Ji Hyo. "To Korea?" 

Ji Hyo bit her lip trying to contain her happiness. "Yes!!!!!"


--------------------------------------------------------

-1 month later-

"Are the kids settled in?" Dara asked Bom and Top. Bom had finally moved back to Seoul, for good this time. She and Top bought the apartment next to Dara's and we're settling in pretty well. They were on their own balconies having an evening snack like they usually do. 

"Yeah. They just don't wanna go to school." Bom giggled as Top fed her some of his cookie.

"I can see why though." She laughed. "First day of kindergarten is scary." 

"Oh please. Your mom told me that you couldn't wait to go to school and bully all the kids." Bom told Dara which made Top laugh.

"Yah!" Dara hissed and threw a chip at her. The couple laughed at Dara's embarrassment.

"Have you guys started planning for the wedding yet?" She asked. 

"Not yet, we're gonna wait another week or two." Bom said with a soft smile on her face as she placed her head on Tops shoulder. 

"Have you talked to Jiyong?" Top asked after a few minutes. 

Dara sighed and shook her head. "He hasn't contacted me since he left." 

Bom gave her a sad look. "Are you okay?" 

Dara looked up and laughed. "Guys, it's okay. I'm fine. It's not like I'm dying without him." she chuckled as she gathered her plate and cup. "It's getting late, I should go." 

Bom nodded. "Alright. Are you sure you're okay though?"

"I'm fine Bommie yah. Don't worry about me." Dara gave her a confident smile and he three went inside. 

Dara changed out of her clothes and into her shorts and T-shirt almost ready to go to bed when she heard a soft knock on her balcony door. 

She opened the door and saw a small rock by her door and Bom peeking out of her own balcony door. "Are you sure you're okay?" 

Dara rolled her eyes. "I'm perfectly fine!" 

"Okay just checking." She gave her a cute smile and wave before going back in. Dara rolled her eyes but still smiled and went in as well. She tied her hair up and was about to brush her teeth when she heard the knocking again. 

She went out again and saw another rock and this time Tops head was sticking. "Do you want Jiyongs numb-"

"No!" Dara exclaimed and slammed the door. "Weirdos!" 

And of course, there was the tapping again. 

"Where are you guys getting these rocks from?!" 

Bom ignored her and began talking. "Do you wanna go get manicures this weekend?"

"If you let me sleep!" Dara fired at her.

"Okay okay. Sheesh. Angry much?" Bom scoffed and went back in. 

Dara went back in for the third time and slumped onto her bed. It was silent for a few minutes so she let out a sigh of relief and closed her eyes. 

-tap tap-

"Alright that's it." Dara jumped out of bed angrily and pulled the door open. "Bom I swear if you don't let me sleep I'm gonna kill you- Bom?" She furrowed her eyebrows when she didn't see Bom standing on the other side.

"Down here." A voice said, a voice that Dara knew perfectly. 

"Jiyong?" Dara asked and looked over the balcony and indeed, there he was.

"Uh, hi." He awkwardly waved and rubbed the back of his neck. "You must be wondering what I'm doing here-" he didn't get a chance to finish his sentence because Dara walked away from the balcony and back into her apartment. "Uhhh...Dara?" 

She returned a few minutes later with a big bucket of water. She leaned it over the balcony and spilled it all on Jiyongs head. 

"I probably deserved that..." He nodded after the last drops of water wet his hair and body. Dara stormed down the elevator and outside to where he was standing. 

"You lying, evil, self-centered, stupid son of a !" She yelled storming over to him before slapping him across the face.