its finally happening

Blinded by Love

"You too." Jiyong said with his arms crossed. Dara lost her breath when she heard his voice.

"Ji..jiyong?" She stood up and turned around. 

"Cant get away from me that easily." He said walking up to her. "Should I yell at you now or later?"

 

"Wh- what're you doing here? And how did you find me?" She asked baffled. 

"You couldve flown to the moon and I still wouldve came after you." He told her sincerely which made her heart flutter. 

"Jiyong. Why're you here?" She shook her head slightly.

"Too see if my girlfriend who went missing for two weeks is still alive!" He exclaimed. "Why did you leave?"

"I- i had to get away for a bit." She said. "I needed time to think." 

"Think about what?" He furrowed his eyebrows. 

She sighed and lowered her head. "Us." 

 

"Us?" 

"Yes us! I needed time to think if this was all worth it!" Jiyong was taken aback by her outburst.

"Dara-"

"Your mother warned me twice and offered me money to leave you. I denied the money and so she took away my house. I wouldnt have cared if it was just me but that effected Bom as well. And im scared if I keep going with you, its gonna hurt more people." She sadly confessed. 

 

"What're you saying?" He furrowed his eyebrows. 

"Im saying, i think we should end it." Dara said as tears brimmed her eyes. As much as it hurt her to say those words, she had to for the sake of her loved ones. 

Jiyong didnt say anything for a while. They just stood there until he reached out for Dara and pulled her close. 

"Arasso." He nodded. Dara sighed and wrapped her arms around him as well. She thought of this as their goodbye hug. 

 

They spent the rest of that day on the beach just with each other. Daras head was on his shoulder with his arm around her and their fingers interlocked with each other. 

"I'll miss you." She whispered. Jiyong lifted his head and kissed her on the the top of hers. 

 

"Dara?" Someone called Dara behind them. Jiyong and Dara turned around and Jiyong saw her mother walking towards them. 

"Oh omma." Dara put on a happy face and greeted her mother. 

"Oh Jiyong ssi is here as well?" Her mother beamed as Jiyong bowed and greeted her as well. 

"Yeah. He just came to visit me." Dara said with their hands still together which her mother noted in her head. She did a little dance on the inside happy that they were together. 

"Oh chincha? Then have him spend tonight here with us before he goes home. He can relax and eat dinner." Her mother suggested. 

"Oh, um, omma, I dont think thats really a good idea." Dara bit her lip in consideration of the fact that they just broke up. 

"Nonsense! He traveled almost four hours to see you!" Her mother waved Dara off. "Lets go." Mrs. Park said and whisked the two away back to the house. 

 

"help yourself darling." Mrs. Park told Jiyong when everything and everyone was at the dinner table. 

"I knew he'd be back. My good looks always keeps them coming back." Halmoni smirked as she ate her dinner.

 

"Halmoni, please." Durami scoffed. 

-RING RING- 

"Excuse me." Dara got up to answer her phone. "Yobosayo?" 

"Dara!!!!!!" 

"Unni?" Dara furrowed her eyebrows at the voice of her doctor. 

"We need you to come in for a bunch of tests this week!!! The doctors are saying the doners a 90%  match!!!! We just need you to come for a couple days now! Isnt that great?!" Her doctor exclaimed excitedly. 

"Oh my god. Chincha?!?! Are you being serious??" Dara gasped.

"Yes!!!!! You're gonna have your eyesight back!!!" She yelled happily. "We need you to come in tomorrow night for one test, two more the next day, and the last three on Thursday and if all those come out positive, you could have your surgery on Sunday." The doctor said.

"S- Sunday?" Dara put a hand over . Sunday was only 6 days away. Was this never endning darkness finally coming to a stop? 

"Mhm!!!! I have to go now. But baby," her doctor got a little choked up, "Oh my god Dara," she slightly laughed, "I cant believe this is finally happening." 

"I cant either." Dara said as it was the only thing that came to her mind. 

"I'll see you tomorrow night love." Her doctor said before she kissed the phone and hung up. Dara walked back to the table and sat down in a daze. 

"Who was it?" Jiyong asked. 

"My doctor..." Dara stared into space. 

"Did something happen sweetheart?" Her mother asked slightly worried by how Dara was acting. 

"...I can have my surgery by Sunday.." Dara said softly. Everyone in the room froze. Did they hear her correctly? Did Dara just say she would be able to get the one thing she's wanted her whole life in just a few short days? 

"Baby." Daras dad was the first to speak. 

Dara smiled and began to laugh. "Oh my god. OH MY GOD." The news finally hit her. "I'll be able to see by Monday. Oh my god. I wont have to shuffle around to find my things anymore. I wont have to have a seperate teacher. I can finally see what im eating. I can finally do my own make up and pick out my own clothes. I can finally look in to the mirror. Oh my god." 

 

"Congrats baby." Her mother laughed and cried at the same time as she hugged Dara. Everyone got up and began to clap and they each hugged her. Halmoni was already in a puddle of tears from being so happy. 

 

"But they said I have to go in for a bunch of tests the next couple of days." Dara remembered that part. 

"In Seoul?" Durami asked. 

"Yeah. How am I gonna do that?" Dara asked. "I dont have a place to stay there and i cant keep going back and forth." 

"Cant you stay with Minzy or Cl or Bom for a couple of days?" Cheondoong asked.

"Ani. We've tried that before." Dara shook her head. Daras mom bit her lip and thought for a second until her eyes landed on Jiyong. 

"I have an idea." Her mom smiled. They all looked at her and Cheongdoong saw his mom looking at Jiyong and figured out what the idea was. 

"No way." He shook his head looking at his mom. 

"Oh why not?" Mrs. Park argued. 

"What?" Dara asked. 

"Omma no." Cheondoong said again.

Mrs. Park ignored him. "jiyong, do you think Dara could stay with you for a bit?" 

"Deh?" Dara and Jiyong exclaimed at the same time. 

"Oh please. It'll only be for a couple of days." Her mother was practically begging. 

"Omma, I dont think thats a good idea because-" Dara was interrupted by Jiyong. 

"Ok." He nodded. "Thats fine with me." 

"What?? No!!!" Dara and Cheongdoong both protested. 

"Great! Thanks darling." Mrs. Park hugged him and Jiyong smiled while the two completely ignored Cheongdoong and Dara. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"I should go." Bom yawned after their movie finished. Top and Bom had spent the day in his apartment watching movies and playing foosball. "Its almost midnight." 

"Nooooo." He whined and pulled her back onto the couch into his arms. 

"Oh come on Seunghyun ah. I have class tomorrow." She giggled and tried to break free. 

"Skip it." He said tiredly and buried his head in his neck. 

"S- Stop it." She laughed. "Im really ticklish!!" Top smirked and began to tickle her sides which she yelped and surprise and jumped off. 

"Oh come on. We were having fun." He whined. 

"You were! Not me! I hate being tickled!" She said and began putting her shoes on. 

"Aish. Do i have to tie you to the bed so you dont leave?" He asked and walked over to her. 

"Yes." She said bluntly. 

"Its late anyway, just spend the night here." He sighed and leaned against the wall. 

"Yah. Choi Seunghyun. Dont think I dont know what your true intentions are." She pointed at him accusingly. "You're a full grown man with hormones bouncing all over the place wanting your girlfriend to spend the night, i know exactly what you're planning." 

Top smirked. "Oh really? Has my plan been ruined? Does that mean I can act on my true intentions now?" He ed the top of his shirt and walked over to her. He placed his hands on the wall trapping her in between his arms. Bom gulped and was glued to the wall afraid to move. 

"Y- yah...I have pepper spray you know." Bom gulped. Top just smirked and moved closer to her. He took her bag from her hands and tossed it onto the ground before he placed his hands on her hips and pulled her closer. Bom gulped but her eyes began to close anyway as his lips made contact with hers. Oh how his kisses made her stomach fly. Her hands wrapped around his neck and pulled him closer as well. Top became hungrier for her and depeend the kiss entering his mouth with his tongue. 

Bom let out a small moan from her lips which made him smile on her lips. He moved down to her neck nibbling on her ear on the way. He softly pecked her neck teasing her before kissing it. He slightly on the side leaving his mark on her body. Bom clutched onto his shirt out of pleasure as he moved towards her collarbone. His lips moved back up to hers which she happily greeted them. He lifted her up making her legs wrap around his waist never leaving her lips. Top pushed her up against the wall getting more and more frustrated. He swung her around and went back to her neck leaving more of his marks. SHe clutched onto his hair out of pleasure and moaned as he carried her to his room. 

Top didnt even bother to turn on the lights and just closed the door behind them only letting the bright moonlight be their light for this pecious evening. He carried her until the back of his knees felt the bed and he sat down with her still on his lip. He kissed her colloarbone as she began to his shirt. He laid her down onto the bed. Bom stared up at him as he took off his shirt revealing his fit and beautiful body. Bom lifted herself up and kissed his shoulders. 

He laid her back down and softly kissed her forehead which was slightly damp from her frustration. He kissed her forehead, then her tiny nose, then her lips. 

"Ah..." She moaned when he nibbled on her bottom lip. He smiled and traveled to her collarbone. He lifted her up and teased hr shirt off laying her back down in only her black laced bra. He kissed her cleavage which made Bom crazy. He teased down her bra straps and unhooked it from the back. The bra loosely fell off revealing Boms beautiful s. 

He went back down and kissed her left before sensually bringing it into his mouth. "S- Seunghyun ah.." Bom panted as she clutched onto the bed sheets. 

He stopped and looked up at her innocent eyes. 

"Sh..its okay.." He told her as he kissed her forehead. 

"I- I, just," Bom didnt know what to say. He sat up and hugged her. 

"Its okay." He soothed. She looked up at him and saw so much love in his eyes. 

"Go ahead." She whispered and kissed him. And then after that, the clothes slowly began to slip off one by one as they prepared to do the ultimate act of love.