Then?

Blinded by Love

"Hey you ok?" Bom asked Dara when she came back out. Dara forced a smile and nodded. 

"I'm just gonna go sit for a bit. I'm a little tired." Dara told her.

"Arasso..." Bom watched her walk away a little worried. Dara felt her way to the chairs by the edge of the deck and sat down on them. She sighed and looked up into the sky. She could hear the booms of the fireworks. The blackness would slightly lighten up when a firework would be in the sky but that's the most she could see. Just blackness. She thought maybe the reason Jiyong didn't like her was that he didn't want the burden of taking care of her. She wanted to tell him she could take care of herself. 

But she didn't really feel like talking to anyone right now, especially Jiyong. Dara sighed sadly and rested her head on the railing of the Yacht. 


----------------------------------------------------------

 

Jiyong stood in his room and stared out of the window, not at the fireworks, but at someone else. 

He watched as she looked up into the sky sadly and then rest her head on the railings of the Yacht. Jiyong leaned his head on the window longing for her. 


"Mianhe Dara." He whispered. 

 

----------------------------------------------------


Ji Hyo watched the fireworks with her friends and danced around with them as well when the music came on. She told she'll be right back and went inside to get a drink of water.


"No one can find out about it ok? Delete any files regarding their case." Ji Hyo heard a familiar voice in the hall way. She furrowed her eyebrows and peeked out into the hall. She saw her mom tensely talking on the phone with someone from America.


"Yes Mrs. Kwon. We will terminate any facts." A man on the other line said. 

"I have worked too hard for this and if this girl remembers anything, we'll all be ruined." Kwon Omma paced back in forth and suddenly stopped when she saw Ji Hyo staring at her with a troubled expression on her face. "I'll call you back." Mrs. Kwon said before hanging up. 

"What was that all about?" Ji Hyo asked.


"Nothing." Mrs. Kwon lied and tried to walk passed her but Ji Hyo stopped her. 


"Omma. What do you mean 'if she remembers anything we'll all be ruined'?" Ji Hyo asked again.

 

"Nothing Ji Hyo. It's none of your business." Kwon Omma pushed passed her. Ji Hyo furrowed her eyebrows but decided to drop it for now. But she had a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach. She would definitely come back to this subject at a later time.


---------------------------------------------

 

"Waahh. It's so pretty." Cl awed at the fireworks with her hands clasped together by her cheek. 


Someone brushed by her and out their arm around her shoulder. "I know right?" 


Cl's face fell and glared at Seungri. "Yah. Get lost."


"Hush noisy monkey," he placed his index finger against her lips which caught her by surprise, "and and let the flying colors boom into the sky destroying our ozone layer!!" 


"Monkey?" Cl asked him. He smiled and turned her head back towards the beautiful fireworks. Cl sighed and decided to just let him stay considering he wouldn't leave even if she hit him.

 

Seungri looked up into the sky with his arm still around Cl. She glanced over at him and looked back up as well. But she let out a tiny smile. 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

"What if I were to kiss you right here? Then?" Top asked Bom. His arms were wrapped around the back of her waist. 


"I would probably hit you." She laughed. 

"Arasso arasso. What if it was in a different place, then?" He asked again. 


"That would probably be better." She answered. 

"What if we went farther that that?" Top flirtatiously asked. 

"Choi Top!" Bom got out of his arms and hit him in the arm. 


"Arasso arasso arasso." He laughed.  "Jeez you're so innocent." 


Bom raised an eyebrow.  "What if I was just pretending to be innocent, then?" 


"Are you trying to seduce me Park Bom ssi?" He raised an eyebrow. 


"If I was, then?" She smiled. 


"Then I wouldn't let you go tonight." Top smiled as he pulled her close. 


Bom laughed and hugged him.

 

 

 

 

Just a short little chapter for Topbom and Ririn shippers. (: I'll have a longer chapter either tonight or tomorrow so make sure to check later today! :D and make sure to comment, subscribe, and up vote! Love you guys! ~Sasha Unnie <3