little reunion

Blinded by Love

Top looked at the girl and then back at Bom. His body completely froze and wouldnt move from his spot. Bom held the little girls hand and turned around to go back to her table 100% ignoring Top. But she had to gather all her will power not to look back at him. Top watched her walk away with his mouth slightly parted from the shock and saw another little boy call her 'omma' as well. 

"O- omma?" Top stuttered as he watched Bom smile at the two little kids and sit them down at Dara's table. 

"Omma can I have my inhaler?" Lauren asked. Bom reached into her purse and gave her a pink inhaler which Lauren took a puff from and gave it back to Bom. 

"Hyung!" Daesung called. "Jae hyung needs us!" 

"Huh?" Top turned around. "oh, yeah, im coming." He had to pull his eyes away from Bom and the two children as his head rushed with emotions and millions of questions. 

Bom looked over when she knew Top wasnt looking and watched his back walk away with longing eyes. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Ji?" Taeyang furrowed his eyebrows when he saw someone walk in through the hall doors. "Ji!" 

Jiyong looked over at Taeyang and smiled. The two best friends walked over to each other and gave each other a tight and wonderful hug. 

"Yah!" Taeyang hit Jiyong on the head. "What're you doing here?? Why didnt you tell me you were coming?!?"

"Mianhe hyung, Jae hyung invited me and I couldnt say no. Sorry I didnt tell you and the others." Jiyong sadly smiled. 

"Bastard." Taeyang shook his head at him playfully. "Have you met the others yet?" 

"Nope. My flight landed yesterday, I havent gotten a chance to see anyone yet." Jiyong said as he and Taeyang walked over to the guys table. 

"Look who's here!" Taeyang showed Jiyong to the rest of the guys. 

"Ji/hyung!!" The other guys exclaimed in shock. 

"Why're you here??" Daesung exclaimed. 

"For Jae hyungs wedding pabo." Jiyong laughed. 

"Oh! GD ssi!" Someone called Jiyong from behind. The guys all turned around and slightly gasped when they saw Dara walking towards them. "Guys, have you met GD? He's oppas best friend." Dara introduced Jiyong to the guys. 

"What?" Seungri furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Jiyong and then back at Dara. 

"What?" Dara looked at them in confusion. "This is GDragon. Treat him nicely ok? He hasnt been in Korea for a while so make him feel comfortable. And that means you Top, you're the most intimidating." Dara pointed at Top before turning back towards Jiyong. "Did you grab food yet?" 

Jiyong forced a small smiled and shook his head. 

"Well go before all the good dishes are taken!" Dara pushed him towards the buffet. "Dont be mean arasso?" Dara told the guys. 

"Noona.." The guys all stared at her in shock. 

Dara looked at their expressions and furrowed her eyebrows. "What is it?" 

"You dont know who that is?" Seungri asked. 

"Of course I do." Dara laughed. 

"You do?" Taeyang looked at her. 

"Yeah, Its Gdragon, Jaejoong oppa's best friend from America." Dara told them.

"Thats it?" Daesung stared at her with sad eyes. 

"Is something wrong? you guys are acting really weird." Dara asked them with a confused and slightly worried expression. 

"No." Taeyang shook his head before anyone else could say anything. "Nothings wrong." 

"Ok..." Dara turned away still unsure but left it go alone for now. 

"She doesnt know thats Jiyong??" Daesung whispered to Taeyang after Dara left. 

"No. She doesnt. And she's not gonna find out either." Jiyong said behind them. The guys all turned around and felt so sorry for him. 

"Hyung." Seungri put his hand on Jiyongs shoulder.

"From now until I leave, you guys call me G, or GD, or GDragon. Anything but Jiyong because to Dara, Jiyong is the bastard that left her 5 years ago and now she's happily getting married in 3 weeks and Jiyong isnt gonna be the one to ruin that. Understood?" Jiyong told the guys sternly. 

No one said anything but just let out a small nod. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Bom, Minzy, and Cl were coming back from the bathroom when they bumped into someone in the hallway.

"Oh minahe." Jiyong apologized not looking to see who it was.

"O- oppa?" Cl stopped Jiyong. He looked up and went wide eyed at the 2 sets of angry eyes staring at him. 

"you bastard." Minzy slapped him across the face. 

"Omo Minzy yah!" Bom gasped. 

"I probably deserved that..." Jiyong nodded and holding his throbbing cheek. 

"You deserve a lot more than that for having the nerve to how up here like this." Cl glared at him. 

"guys, its not what you think-" Bom was cut off by Jiyongs. 

"noona its okay." Jiyong told bom. "You guys are," he turned towards Minzy and Cl, "right. Just please, dont tell Dara im here." 

"Oppa." Minzy glared at him like it was the most outrageous thing that he just asked them. 

"Please Minzy. please." Jiyong was practically begging. 

"Why?? Do you know how hurt Dara was when you left?? And why did you leave in the first place? You guys loved each other so much!" Cl exclaimed. 

"Its a long story, and I promise i'll tell you eventually but not right now, too much for one day." Jiyong sighed to them. 

He was about to walk away when Cl stopped him one more time. "Just remember this, if Dara ever finds out its you, she'll go through a much worse hell than you put her through 5 years ago." she glared at him. "And if you hurt her again, I'll make sure you never live another day. You didnt see how her world fell when you were gone and I would die than to witness that again." And then she let him go and walked away.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Thank you for coming!" Dara hugged the last guest goodbye. There were only a couple people left to help with the clean up: Dara, Bom, Cl, Minzy, Jaejoong, Jiyong, Top, Taeyang, and Seungri. Daesung had to go to the office before his boss fired him for being 2 hours late already. 

 

"Ahhh so tired." Jaejoong slumped onto one of the chairs taking his tie off. Dara smiled and walked over to him rubbing his shoulders. 

"Good job today Mr. Kim." Dara laughed. 

"thank you Mrs. Kim." Jaejoong turned his neck and kissed her hand. 

"alright you two, get a room." Taeyang pretending to throw up. 

 

"Lets get started so we can leave, Dayoung's getting pretty cranky." Seungri said with a whiny Dayoung pulling at his hand telling him she wanted to go home. 

"Yeah, Leo and Lauren are pretty tired too." Bom looked over at Leo who had fallen alseep on one of the tables and Lauren who was dozing off on the chair next to Leo. Top and the other guyhad gone to take some of the chairs back to the storage room so Bom was somewhat comfortable, for now at least. 

"We can start taking the table clothes off and putting them in the wash bin along with all of the dirty cloth napkins." Minzy said taking off her heels. 

"Yeah we'll help with that." Bom said tying her hair up and putting her own shoes next to her bag and Leo.

 

Cl and the other girls began doing what Minzy said and Jaejoong and Taeyang folding the table legs back up and carrying them to one of the walls to lean on. 

A couple minutes later, Top, Seungri, and Jiyong came back to take more chairs to the storage room.

"Unnie can you take the dirty table covers to the laundry room? Me and Minzy will bring the other sutff." Cl asked Bom handed her a giant ball of table cloths. 

"Yeah." Bom nodded and the ball of dirty table coths. She walked out of the room followed by the guys with the stacks of chairs in their hands. 

 

Bom was walking towards the laundry room that went passed the storage room. Top was coming out of the storage room and saw a brown haired girl behind the giant pile in her hands and figured it was Minzy since she had dyed her hair brown a couple of months ago. 

"Here I'll take it." Top said grabbing the pile. 

"No no its okay." bom declined not knowing who it was. But nevertheless, he grabbed half of the pile. 

"thank you." She slightly panted and looked up to see who it was. "Top." 

Top looked at her with an expression that she couldnt tell what it was. "Bom." 

"Um, the laundry room is over there." Bom nodded to a room ahead of her and walked over there trying to just get away from him. Top followed behind watching her every move and they both placed the dirty pile into the wash bin. 

 

Bom looked at him one last time and was about to walk out when he stopped her. 

"Um, Bom." He slightly stuttered. 

"Hm?" She turned around. 

"Um..when did- when did you get back?" He furrowed his eyebrows. 

"Yesterday." Bom answered. 

"With your kids?" He asked trying not to sound hurt but Bom could tell how broken he was. 

But she had to stay strong. She didnt forigve him yet and had no plans of doing so. "Yes. My twins." 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Dara walked through the banquet hall looking for Jaejoong so they could pay the hall owner for letting them use the room.

"Oppa!" Dara called searching through the rooms. She heard his voice in the storage room and began walking over there but suddenly stopped when she heard another voice. A familiar voice. A warm, loving, but so hated voice.

"So how long are you staying?" Jaejoong asked Jiyong.

"I'm leaving a couple days after your wedding." Jiyong sighed as they stacked the chairs on top of each other.

"Aw man. That . I'm sorry we had to meet up at such a busy time." Jaejoong apologized.

"Nah it's okay." Jiyong shrugged it off. "Hey I'm gonna go get the last of the stuff and bring it over." 

"Okay I'm gonna finish putting the chairs away and then I'll come and help you." Jaejoong responded.

"Alright cool." Jiyong nodded and walked out of the room. He walked a couple of feet down the hall and turned the corner to find a teary eyed Dara.

"Oh Dara ssi." Jiyong slightly gulped. Dara looked up at him with her eyes wavering. She blinked and a tear rolled down her flushed cheek. She slowly reached her hand up to feel his features to check of her of her ears were right.