doner

Blinded by Love

As the girls were pulling out of the parking lot, Dara smelled something weird. 

 

 

 

 

"Whats that smell?" She asked. The girls smelled the car and furrowed their eye brows. 

 

 

 

 

The car began to shake and smoke came out of the front of it. 

 

 

 

The guys looked over and saw what was happening to the car. The girls pulled back into the parking lot and parked the car. 

 

 

 

"Im gonna go take a look." Bom said getting out. 

 

 

 

 

"Whats going on?" Top asked when he saw Bom get out of the car. 

 

 

 

 

"The cars being weird." She said walking over to the front of the car and lifting the hood open. 

 

 

 

 

Bom began to cough uncontrollably as smoke came out from under the hood. She stepped back and fanned the smoke away from her. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh crap!" The guys exclaimed and rushed over. 

 

 

 

 

"Guys, get out of the car." Bom opened the door and told the other girls. 

 

 

 

 

"Whats going on?" Cl asked as they got out and helped Dara out as well. 

 

 

 

 

"A lot of things." Seungri coughed checking out the front of the car. 

 

 

 

 

They girls walked over and saw that the motor was shot. They sighed and looked at each other. 

 

 

 

 

"How are we gonna get to the diner now?" Minzy asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Whats going on?" Dara asked. 

 

 

 

 

 

"The car broke down and cant drive." Cl answered as she slumped onto the curb. 

 

 

 

 

"No hang on a second." Taeyang told them. "I think i can fix this up at my shop. It doesnt look too bad." 

 

 

 

 

The girls looked at each other worriedly. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Um, thank you. Taeyang ssi." Bom told him. 

 

 

 

 

Cl pulled her aside. "Do you guys have the money for that?"

 

 

 

 

"Yeah just barely. But i dont think we'll be able to do any free spending then for a month." Bom whispered to her as she bit her lip. 

 

 

 

 

Cl sighed and nodded. 

 

 

 

 

"i can call a tow truck right now to come pick it up and he can take it to the shop." Taeyang said taking out his phone.

 

 

 

 

"Deh, kamsahamnida." Bom bowed her head again as Taeyang called the guy.

 

 

 

 

"Do you guys have any money for the bus ticket?" Minzy asked the other girls.

 

 

 

"Nope." Dara dug into her pockets.

 

 

 

 

"I guess i could call Haerin to come and pick us up." Cl bit her lip. 

 

 

 

 

"Doesnt she have her finals tomorrow?" Dara asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah." Cl nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

"Dont call her, let the poor girl study." Bom stopped Cl from calling her. 

 

 

 

 

"The Diners not that far from here." Minzy said. "Only 4 miles." 

 

 

 

 

"4 miles?" The girls groaned. 

 

 

 

 

Top overhead their conversation and walked over. "We can give you guys a ride if you want. We're heading to the Diner tonight anyway, we can just go a little earlier." 

 

 

 

 

"Oh my god. That would be great. Thank you so-"

 

 

 

 

Bom put her hand over Minzys mouth and awkwardly smiled. "We're alright. The walks not that far." 

 

 

 

 

Top smiled. "Are you sure?" 

 

 

 

 

"Yah." Minzy removed Boms hand and stared at her. 

 

 

 

 

"Hush monkey." Bom pushed Minzy behind her and looked back at Top. "Yeah we're sure." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you guys sure you can carry all that?" He asked looking over at their bats, gloves and bucket of baseballs. 

 

 

 

 

Boms face fell when she saw their stuff. Had they always had this much???

 

 

 

She sighed and slumped her head down. 

 

 

 

 

 

"......thank you..." She squeaked. 

 

 

 

 

Top tried to hold in his laughter and went to grab the stuff. 

 

 

 

 

Minzy walked back over to Bom and hit her on the back of the head. "Pabo yah."

 

 

 

 

 

Bom and Cl went with Seungri and Top while Dara and Minzy went Jiyong. 

 

 

 

 

Seungri glanced over at Cl in the back seat and saw her smooth legs. His eyes widened and quickly reverted his eyes back to the window. 

 

 

 

 

He couldnt help himself and glanced again. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh hot damn." He bit his lip. 

 

 

 

 

Cl felt someone staring at her and she looked over at Seungri practically drooling at her. 

 

 

 

 

"Yah!" She yelled. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I wasnt looking at your legs!!" Seungri lied as he snapped his head forward. 

 

 

 

 

 

Cl narrowed her eyes and glared at him. 

 

 

 

 

Top laughed as he drove while Bom was afraid to breath or she might just hurt him again.

 

 

 

 

 

"Today was fun." Top sighed putting his sunglasses on.

 

 

 

 

Bom glanced over at him. "Is he getting hotter every time i look at him?" 

 

 

 

 

"Dont you think accident prone?" He asked looking over at Bom. 

 

 

 

 

"Huh?" She snapped out of her daze. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dont you think today was fun?" He asked again. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh. Um, yeah. Loads." She awkwardly laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile in Jiyongs car, Dara was non-stop rambling. 

 

 

 

 

"And so yeah, thats why a monkey peed on me when I went to the zoo when i was 7." She sighed. 

 

 

 

 

"And then unni, do you remember when that little girl started crying because we said she looked like Bom??" Minzy exclaimed. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh my god yes!!!" Dara laughed. "What about the time when Miho got lost and we found her in a play for Annie!!" 

 

 

 

 

 

Minzy and Dara laughed hysterically as the silent Jiyong drove. He glanced over at Dara and slightly smiled at her happy face. 

 

 

 

The three cars pulled into the Diner parking lot and everyone got out. 

 

 

 

 

"Kamsahamnida." The girls told the guys. Cl just glared at Seungri while passing him. 

 

 

 

 

 

The girls walked into the Diner while the guys parked the cars. 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara got a call from someone and showed it to Bom. 

 

 

 

 

"Who is it?" Dara asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Omo!! Dara!! Its the hospital!!" Bom exclaimed. When Bom said that, the whole YG Familys ears perked up and listened. 

 

 

 

 

"Pick it up pick it up!!" Cl told Dara. Dara smiled and pick it up. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yobosayo?" Dara answered. 

 

 

 

 

"Dara!!" Her doctor exclaimed. "We have a doner!!! Isnt that great?!?!" 

 

 

 

 

Dara couldnt believe it. She was too in shock and so the phone fell out of her hand. 

 

 

 

 

Everyones faces in the Diner watched her expression carefully. They all looked at each other worriedly thinking she got rejected again. 

 

 

 

Bom picked up the phone and listened to the doctor. 

 

 

 

 

 

"One of the patients passed away last month from kidney disease sadly, but he was a doner and we checked to see if he could be a match with you and the doctors called saying he probably is!! The 100% test will be out in a couple of weeks but Dara!! You're gonna be able to see again!! Isnt that amazing??" Boms eyes began to form tears. "I am too excited, i have to tell your other doctors, I'll call you when the complete test comes out arasso? Bye!!" The excited doctor hung up the phone.

 

 

 

 

 

"What did he say?" YG asked. 

 

 

 

 

"They said she has a doner." Bom said softly as she looked at everyone. In almost an instant, the whole Diners atmopshere changed. Their beloved Dara, the one who always brightened up their day, was going to be able to see again. See their happy faces, the faces of the people that love her so much. 

 

 

 

 

"Chincha?" Minzy asked not being able to believe it. 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara nodded and broke out into a giant teary smile. Everyone laughed and went to hug her. 

 

 

 

 

They guys walked into the diner and saw everyone hugging Dara. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Whats going on?" Jiyong asked. 

 

 

 

 

Dara heard Jiyongs voice and something about it made her feel so happy. She walked over to him and pulled him in for a hug. The guys all gasped while Jiyongs eye widened at the sudden contact of their bodies and didnt know what to do.