noona

Blinded by Love

"Omma." Jiyong called when he walked into his moms house. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh Jiyong ah, come to the kitchen!" His mother called. He took of his shoes and walked into the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 

"WAAAHHH!!" Someone jumped and screamed in front of him.

 

 

 

 

"Hwaaahh!!!!" He jumped back from fright. "Yah noona!!"

 

 

 

 

Song Ji Hyo, his older sister, laughed and hugged him. "Aigooo my baby brother!! You're so big!!"

 

 

 

 

"Noona- cant- breath-" He gasped for air.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh mianhe." She giggled and let go of him. "You're not allowed to grow anymore arasso? You're too big now!" 

 

 

 

 

"Im only 5'10" He chuckled. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I know, you shouldve stopp growing before you grew taller than me! My baby brother is twice as tall as me! Does that make sense??" She exclaimed trying to lower his height by pushing his head down. 

 

 

 

 

"Yah yah yah, watch the hair!" He yelled fixing his hair. Their mom smiled. 

 

 

 

 

"Do you guys want me to make something to eat before i leave?" Their mom asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Aniyo, Jiyong and I are gonna go out for a bit." Ji Hyo told her. 

 

 

 

 

"Arasso, do you guyshave your key?" She asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Mhm." Jiyong nodded. 

 

 

 

 

"Arasso, dont wait up for me." She said before kissing them both goodbye and leaving. 

 

 

 

 

"Lets go." Ji Hyo said putting her shoes on. 

 

 

 

 

"Where are we going?" He asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Out." She said bluntly handed him his shoes. He sighed and put them off before following her out to the car. 

 

 

 

"Can you please tell me where we're going?" He asked as they drove. 

 

 

 

 

"The market!" Ji Hyo threw her hands up in the air happily making Jiyong gasp and grab the wheel before they crashed. 

 

 

 

 

"Noona!! please dont let go of the steerling wheel!!" He exclaimed almost peeing homself. 

 

 

 

 

She ignored him but grabbed onto the steerling wheel. "Ommas not here so she cant yell at me. We're going to the food stall market place!" 

 

 

 

 

"Now? why?" He asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Yes now, and because i said so. Joong Ki doesnt like going there and i dont have any friends so you're my only option." She laughed. 

 

 

 

"Chincha noona." Jiyong sighed. "How is brother-in-law anyway?" 

 

 

 

 

"Same old same old. He's on a business trip in Europe right now so i came down here." She told him turning their car left. 

 

 

 

 

"Ahh." Jiyong nodded. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh and tomorrow, omma wants us to donate some money to a couple of orphanages to make appa look good." Ji Hyo rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

"To make abeoji look good? Cant we just do it because its the right thing to do?" Jiyong asked getting alightly angry. 

 

 

 

 

"We'll do it because its the right thing to do, mom and dad can do it for whatever reason they want." She answered. 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong shook his head at their parents. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh and since i havnt been home in a while, omma wants to have a homecoming party for me in a week or two. So help me make some friends so it looks like im friendly." Ji Hyo laughed. Jiyong smiled and agreed. 

 

 

 

 

"Who's gonna go?" He asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh you know, the usual. Omma and Appas stuck up rich friends and their children, your friends, and mine if i had any." Ji Hyo said as she parked the car. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Is it on the boat again?" He asked unbuckling his seat belt. 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, we got a bigger one this time." Ji Hyo told him. 

 

 

 

 

"do i have to go?" Jiyong slightly groaned. 

 

 

 

"Yah you jashik. Of course you have to go, its my homecoming party!!" Ji Hyo hit his back. 

 

 

 

 

"Arasso arasso. If i have to." jiyong smiled and slightly ran away before Ji Hyo could hit him again. 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"DARAAAA!!!" Bom yelled for the 10th time as she got dressed. 

 

 

 

 

"IM TOO PRETTY TO BE KILLED!!" Dara yelled jolting up from her dream. Bom stopped doing her make up and gave Dara a look. 

 

 

 

 

"You're too pretty to be killed?" Bom raised her eyebrow. "Conceited much?" 

 

 

 

 

Dara chuckled and got up. "Well am i wrong?" 

 

 

 

 

"Yes, very." Bom laughed. "Hurry up, we're supposed to be there in 10 minutes." 

 

 

 

 

"Aish! Why didnt you wake me up earlier??" Dara asked grabbing her clothes and started to change. 

 

 

 

 

Bom threw a pillow at her out of anger. 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! what was that for??" Dara exclaimed trying to throw it back in the direction it hit her but missing completely. 

 

 

 

"I tried to wake you up 10 times but you were too busy dreaming about yourself!" Bom said back. 

 

 

 

 

The girls were ready in 5 minutes and began driving to the orphanage they worked at on Sundays. 

 

 

 

"Palli palli palli palli." Dara said as she finished putting her hair up. 

 

 

 

 

"Miho, scratch the seat one more time and we're sending you to the dog pound!" Bom glared back at Miho. "GET OUT OF THE WAY YA DUNCE!! I GOT A BLIND GIRL IN THE CAR WITH ME AND SHE'S NOT AFRIAD TO HIT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!!" Bom yelled out of the window to the cars who were blocking her way.

 

 

 

 

"Chincha Bom ah." Dara hid her face from the onlookers. 

 

 

 

 

"What? It gets them to move!" Bom aruged. They sped down the roads just in time to get to the orphanage on time. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Annyeonghasayo ommoni!" The girls bowed when they walked in with Miho. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh girls!" The lady in charge exclaimed when she saw Bom and Dara come in. The orphanage was small little building, only two floors and 4 bedrooms upstairs. There were about 8 kids living there waiting to be adopted. The oldest was 13 while the youngest was 6. 

 

 

 

"where're are the kids?" Bom asked looking around. 

 

 

 

 

The lady gave them a mischievous smile. "I dont know~~" She said before going into her office to fill out some papers. 

 

 

 

 

"Alright ya little rats, if you jump out at us again, Miho's gonna eat you all up and spit your bones out in your beds." Dara called carefully moving her around the house with Mihos leash in her hand. 

 

 

 

 

Bom laughed and followed her through the building. 

 

 

 

 

"BLAAHHH!!" The first kid jumped out and scared Bom to hell. 

 

 

 

 

"YAH!!" Bom jumped back and began chasing the kid down the hall who was laughing. 

 

 

 

 

"I'm serious! Miho's very hungry today!!" Dara warned. 

 

 

 

 

"WADBLAHNAAA!!!" The second oldest one jumped out and scared Dara to death. 

 

 

 

 

Miho just sat stood there and watch as Dara try to grab the kid. 

 

 

 

 

"Miho attack!!!" Dara exclaimed. The kid snickered and walked over to Miho and pet her. Miho barked and the kids hand. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh see! She's getting fired up! Ready to rip you limb from limb!!" Dara laughed evilly as the kid and Miho walked away unknowingly. "....hello? Guys?" Dara called feeling an empty pressance around her. 

 

 

 

 

She walked out to the backyard and heard Bom scream 5 more times before joining her outside. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I hate these kids." Bom said looking like a ghost as the kids laughed and ran out after her. 

 

 

 

Bom and Dara sat on the swingset as the kids climbed around it. 

 

 

 

 

"You guys havnt come in a while so we had to get revenge." The oldest, Sae Ron, said. 

 

 

 

"Well you know what? This is why we dont come!! Because you scare the living out of us each time." Dara told her. 

 

 

 

 

"Well maybe if you came more often, we wouldnt have to scare you guys." The youngest, Lye Ra, said as she hung from the monkey bars. 

 

 

 

"You know what Lye Ra? Just make sure you can count to 100 and then you can talk arasso?" Bom stuck her tongue out at her as Lye Ra did the same. 

 

 

 

"Alright alright, thats enough of that." The head of the orphanage came out with two people walking behind her. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh?" Bom exclaimed when she saw the two people.

 

 

 

 

"Everyone, this is Song Ji Hyo and Kwon Jiyong. Their family is a big donater for our orphange. As a matter of fact, they came today to donate. Everyone say thank you." The lady introduced them. 

 

 

 

The kids all bowed and said thank you. 

 

 

 

 

"Why dont you guys show them around? Im going to the store to get more groceries." The lady smiled. 

 

 

 

 

"Deh!" The kids said back. 

 

 

 

 

"Be good now everyone! that mostly means you Dara!" She said before going back into the building. 

 

 

 

 

"Why is it always me?" Dara asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Because you're the one thats made each one of them cry." Bom laughed. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh yeah, did ommoni say Jiyong?" Dara asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Uh yeah...Jiyong." Bom said looking at them. 

 

 

 

 

"jiyong you know them?" Ji Hyo asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Uh yeah. I hung out with them yesturday with the guys." Jiyong said as they walked over. 

 

 

 

 

"You're the son of the CEO of Kwon Clubs?!?" Bom asked. Kwon Clubs were a giant a network of clubs everywhere in the world owned by Jiyongs father. They were one of the most powerful families in the whole world. 

 

 

 


"Uh, yeah..." Jiyong scratched the back of his head feeling awkward for some reason. 

 

 

 

Dara couldn't believe it. Here she was, poor as dirt, crushing on the kid who was in the top 10 richest families. 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong slightly glanced up at Dara who was staring down at the grass as if deep in thought. 

 

 

 

 

"Well, that's great. Thanks for donating to the orphanage, it's mainly because of you that these kids have a dinner every night and a nice place to sleep at night." Bom thanked them. 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah no problem!" Ji Hyo smiled and saw her chance to make friends. "So you guys can show us around?" Ji Hyo asked. 

 

 

 


"Yeah, I will. Dara, er, kind of can't." Bom slightly stuttered. Ji Hyo looked at Dara and understood almost instantly. Ji Hyo noticed that Dara hadn't once stared at something completely and understood the situation. 

 

 

 

 

"Arasso." Ji Hyo nodded and began walking back in. She turned around and saw Jiyong looking at Dara. "Coming Jiyong?" Ji Hyo asked. 

 

 

 


Jiyong shook his heard and turned turned towards them. "Deh?" 

 

 

 

 

"Um, Nevermind. Stay here if Dara ssi just in case she needs anything." Ji Hyo ordered him before going inside with Bom and a couple of the kids. 

 

 

 


"Oppa, sit here." Lye Ra said holding Jiyongs hand and pulling him to the swing set. 

 

 

 


"Ah, um, I'm alright. You can sit." Jiyong said tensing up at the little girls touch. 

 

 

 


"Kuenchana. Sit next to unni." Lye Ra insisted and sat him down on the swing. 

 

 

 


The kids gathered around Jiyong and smiled. 

 

 

 


"Uh, annyeong kiddos." Jiyong said monotone. 

 

 

 


"Can you tell me a joke?" One of the boys asked. 

 

 

 

 

"No." Jiyong said bluntly. 

 

 

 

 

"Then tell us a story." A girl said. 

 

 

 

 

"I don't know any stories." He replied. 

 

 

 

 

"Are you a robot?" A little one asked. 

 

 

 

 


"Yes."

 

 

 

 

"Yah. Have you never been around kids before?" Dara tried to hold in her laughter.

 

 

 

 

"No. I try to stay away from them." Jiyong told her. 

 

 

 


"Waeyo? They're so cute." Dara hugged one of them. 

 

 

 


"I have no need to speak with them." Jiyong said expressionless. 

 

 

 

 

"But their children! Everyone's so much better when you have children with you. I mean look at them!" Dara pointed to the kids. The kids all made the ugliest faces they could which made Jiyong scrunch his face in disgust. 

 

 

 

"Yeah, adorable." Jiyong said sarcastically.

 

 

 

"Guys! Come and get lunch!!" Bom called from the kitchen after she had shown Ji Hyo around. Ji Hyo was helping her make lunch for the kids. 

 

 

 

 

"Yay!!" The kids cheered and ran inside. Lye Ra turned back around and ran back to Dara and Jiyong. 

 

 

 

 

"Unni." Lye arasso called Dara. 

 

 

 


"What is it Lye Ra yah?" Dara asked. 

 

 

 

Lye Ra brought Dara's face close to her and planted a kiss on her cheek. Then she turned to Jiyong and kicked him in the shin and stuck her tongue out before running in. 

 

 

 


"YAH." Jiyong yelled in pain. 

 

 

 

Dara died of laughter after hearing Lye Ra kick him and him yelp in pain. 

 

 

 


"Oh my god." Dara laughed and held her stomach. "That's why I love kids." 

 

 

 

 

"How can you like that thing?? She just kicked me!!" Jiyong exclaimed still not believing what just happened. 

 

 

 

 

"Because she's not afraid to act how she feels." Dara said trying to calm her laughing. 

 

 

 


"Chincha." Jiyong scoffed rubbing his shin. 

 

 

 


Dara finally calmed down but smiled. "Are you ok though?" 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, it only hurts a lot." Jiyong rolled his eyes. 

 

 

 


"Oh come on, I bet she didn't even hit you that hard! She's 6!" Dara exclaimed. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh really?" Jiyong challenged. "You wanna see how hard she kicked?" 

 

 

 

 

"Ani ani ani ani. I'm ok." Dara stood up and backed away. 

 

 

 


"No no, let me show you." Jiyong grabbed her and tried to playfully kick her.

 

 

 

 


"Yah! Jiyong ah!!" Dara laughed and pushed him away. She felt for the playground and climbed up. Jiyong smiled and chased up after her. 

 

 

 

Miho began to bark and growl as she tried to climb up the slide to stop Jiyong from touching Dara. 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong noticed Miho growling and decided to piss her off even more. He grabbed Dara and pulled her close making it look like he was hurting her. 

 

 

 


Dara laughed and tried to release herself from him as Miho began to go crazy with anger but she kept sliding back down the slide each time she tried to climb up. 

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong, she's gonna kill you." Dara giggled. 

 

 

 

"If she can get me." Jiyong snickered. He was laughing so hard he didn't even notice that he was touching Dara and how close they were. 

 

 

 

The laughter died down and Jiyong cleared his throat and pushed himself away from her. 

 

 

 

"I'm- uh, gonna go get lunch." He said awkwardly before getting down from the play set and walking inside. 

 

 

 

 


-Dugan. Dugan. Dugan-

 

 

 

Dara furrowed her eyebrows and placed her hand on her chest. 

 

 

 

"What the?" Dara asked herself as she felt her fast heart beat. 

 

 

 


Ji Hyo had been watching the whole scene from the window and when Jiyong walked in, she shook her head at him. 

 

 

 


"What?" He asked innocently. 

 

 

 


She slapped the back of his head. "Pabo."