the 9 little heart breakers

Blinded by Love

-RING RING-

"Yobosayo.." Bom sleepily answered the phone. 

"Noona!" A mans voice sung on the other end. Bom shot up from her sleep as soon as she heard his voice. 

"Yah!" Bom smiled from ear to ear. "Chanyeollie??" 

 

"Who else?" Park Chanyeol laughed on the other end. 

 

"Yah you jashik!! When did you fly in?? Are the others with you? Why didnt you call me as soon as your plane landed??" Bom smiled waking Dara up. 

 

"What?!" Dara swatted Boms hand away angrilly becuase she still wanted to sleep.

 

"Get up Dara! Chanyeols on the phone!!" Bom told her. Daras eyes shot wide open and sat up. 

"Chanyeol?" Dara exclaimed. Bom excitedly nodded. 

 

"Sehun and D.O. are still in England for a photoshoot but the others are all here! Guess where we are right now actually?" Chanyeol said before shushing a bunch of guys in the background. 

 

"Where are they??" Dara asked her. 

"Where?" Bom asked him. 

 

"Driving over to your place right now." Chanyeol laughed. 

"Yah! no way!!!" Bom cheered. 

"We'll be there in 10 minutes so be ready!" Chanyeol said before haning up. 

 

"They're gonna be here in like 10 mintues so hurry and get ready!" Bom told Dara. The two sprung up and began to get ready. 

 

Soon enough, they heard a knocking on the door. Bom rushed over and opened the door finding 9 handsome guys standing there. 

"Noona!!" They all laughed and hugged her. 

 

"Aigoo my famous Exo boys!!" Bom smiled and ruffled their heads. 

"Yah! im here too ya know!!" Dara whined. The guys all laughed and went to hug her as well. 

"Lets go pick Cl and Minzy up and go somehwere today." Lay suggested. 

 

"No way!!! If anyone saw you guys, all the saseng fans would surround you guys. There is no way im going out in public with you guys." Dara shook her head while Miho was busy jumping up on the Exo guys that she missed so much. She was especially close with Luhan.

 

"Noona dont worry, we have diguises." Suho winked. 

"Chincha?" Bom raised an eyebrow. 

 

"Promise." Tao placed a hand over his heart and smiled. 

"Arasso." Bom nodded. 

 

"Kajja!" Luhan said and ran towards Boms van. 

 

"You guys cant all fit in my car you know!" Bom called and ran after them leaving Chanyeol and Dara behind. 

"Lets go noona." Chanyeol smiled and took her hand. 

 

"Thanks Chanyeol ah." Dara smiled back as they walked down the stairs.

 

"Xiumin ah! You cant sit on Luhans lap! its illegal!!" Bom yelled at them. 

 

"Oh come on noona! Where else are we gonna sit? On the roof??" Luhan whined. 

"Shut it Luhan." Bom gritted her teeth as she put the back seat down making the back area of the car flat. "6 youngests sit here." Bom pointed. Xiumin, Luhan, and Suho cheered while the others all slumped. "And put on your disguises!" Bom said. Everyone either pulled fake glasses, wigs, or face masks. Bom looked at the back seats and nodded in approval. "Pretty good. I probably wouldnt recognize you guys if i didnt know it was you." Bom smiled and began to drive. 

 

"So where are we going?" Bom asked. 

 

"The park!" Chen exclaimed. 

"What park?? Its about to rain though!" Bom said to him. 

"Baseball is so much fun in the rain though!" Kai told her. 

 

"What if you guys get sick?" Dara asked. 

"Thats fine." They shrugged.

 

"Chincha you guys." Dara laughed. 

"Please noona. We wanna play sports with our friends like normal people do." Baekhyun begged with a puppy face. 

Bom bit her lip. If they got sick, their fans would have her head. But the guys begged and pouted so much she had no choice. "Fine!" She finally agreed. 

 

"YAAAYYY!!!" The guys cheered and Luhan kissed her on the cheek. 

"Yeah yeah yeah." Bom waved him off. 

 

"You should call Top." Dara sggested. 

"should I?" Bom considered it. 

 

"Who's Top?" Chen asked. 

"Her boyfriend." Dara answered. 

 

"WHAT?!?!?" The guys all exclaimed making Bom and Dara jump from surprise.

 

"NOONA YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND YOU DIDNT TELL US?!?!" The guys all screamed. 

 

"Yah yah yah! Quiet down! I cant drive with all the yelling in my ear." Bom shushed them. "One at time, starting from the oldest." 

 

"How old is he?" Xiumin asked. 

"Almost 27." Bom answered. 

"A younger guy?? If you wanted a younger guy you shoulve just asked me noona!" Lay told her. 

 

"Thanks, but I was there when all were born so no thanks." Bom told them. 

"Where did you meet him?" Luhan asked. 

 

"He's actually a famous baseball player. He came to the Diner one day and we officially met." Bom answered. 

"How tall is he?" Suho asked. 

"A little shorter than Chanyeol." Bom said. 

"Dammit." Suho pouted. 

 

"Is he better looking than me?" Lay asked crossing his arms. Bom just laughed and didnt hesitate to nod making the exo protest. 

"Oh and you mister!" Bom glared at Baekhyun. "How could you not tell me you were dating Taeyeon from So Nyo Shi Dae??" 

Baekhyun just blushed and pretended he didnt hear her. "noona, you're breaking up. I- i cant hear you!" Baekhyun made noises with his mouth making Bom roll her eyes. 

 

"Well we all wish the best for you." Dara smiled at him. 

"Thanks noona." Baekhyun smiled shyly. 

"You're up Jong Dae." Bom winked. 

"What does he look like?" Chen asked. 

 

"Yeah Im curious too." Dara laughed. 

"He has black hair, eyes, sharp jaw line, sharp nose, and medium/small eyes." Bom told them.

 

"Sounds like a real chump.." Luhan mumbled which Bom ignored. 

"How long have you guys been dating?" Asked Chanyeol. 

 

"3 and a half months." Bom said.

"And you didnt tell us in that whole time?? Wah chincha noona. I thought we were closer than that." Sehun shook his head. 

"Well maybe if you guys picked up our calls!" Dara threw a pen back at them which hit Lay in the head. 

"Yeah seriously! We try to call you all the time!!" Bom yelled at them which the guys just lowered their heads in shame.

 

"Is he fully korean?" Asked Tao.

"Full-blooded korean." Bom nodded. 

"How did he ask you out?" Kai leaned forward almost falling face forward to the second row of seats. 

"He held up a sign at the bottom of my porch asking me to be his." Bom and Dara squealed together while the Exo guys held their stomaches and tried not to throw up.

 

"Have you guys kissed yet??" Lay yelled like an over-protective brother. 

"Uhhh.." Bom stuttered. "Hey look we're at Cls!!" The guys all forgot about the question and rushed out of the car to greet her. 

 

"Oh my god. You guys kissed!! Thats why you're suddenly nervous!!" Dara exclaimed with a hand over . 

"Shh!!! If they found out, they would skin Top alive!!" Bom told her. 

"Omo omo omo!" Dara fanned herself like she was gonna cry. "My bommies growing up." 

"Oh shut up." Bom pushed her arm but smiled as the exo members dragged Cl inside the car with Suho sitting in the back now. 

 

"How could you not tell me the guys were coming today!!" Cl exclaimed with her arms around Xiumin and Luhan. 

"We didnt know either!" Dara exclaimed. 

 

After another 5 minute drive, they arrived at Minzys and the guys did the exact same thing but with Luhan sitting in the back now as well. 

"You guys only visit like three times a year and you pick now to come when the weather is so gross?" Minzy asked them.

"Oh come on. Its not that bad. You know how much we love playing in the rain." Tao told her. 

"Where are we going any way?" Cl asked. 

 

"The park apperently. The guys wanna play baseball." Dara said. 

"Baseball?? Its about to down pour!" Minzy looked at them like they were crazy. 

"Like Panda said, we love the rain." Luhan smiled.

 

Bom reached the park 15 minutes later as the guys grabbed bats and gloves from the parks shed. No one was at the park since it was raining so the were comfortable and took off their disguises. 

"Oh Top. Come over to the park right now." Bom told Top on the phone.

 

"Right now?" Top asked. "Its about to pour though."

"I know but i have some friends here who wanna play baseball and who better to invite than my baseball playing boyfriend?" Bom laughed with Top.

"Arasso arasso. Can I bring the guys?" Top asked.

 

"Yeah." Bod nodded. "The more the better." 

"Arasso. I'll see you in a few." He said before they both hung up.

 

"This is gonna be an awesome game." Lay smiled. 

 

 

 

Little cameo with exo :3 and since you guys wanted jealousy, just wait for chapter 27 (;  dont forget to comment, subscribe, and upvote my lovely readers! <3 ~sasha unni