homecoming party

Blinded by Love

"What're we gonna wear tonight?" Minzy thought as they walked into the mall. 

 

"Thats why we're here. We can buy something new." Cl said as the three of them looked around for stores that had cheapt yet pretty clothes. 

"Are you sure we'll find something here? I mean, this mall is pretty expensive. No matter what store you're in." Dara told them. 

 

"Im sure we can something." Bom said. They walked and looked around some more until Bom found a store that was having a 30% off sale. "Guys look!" She pointed. "Sassy&Slim is having a sale!" 

"Who names a store 'sassy&slim'?" Dara scoffed already knowing she's gonna hate the store. 

 

"I dont know but its our best shot. Come on." Bom pulled her towards the store. 

 

"Hello Ladies!" The store worker greeted them woth a bright smile when they walked in. "Everything here today is 30% off. Dresses are buy one get one half off." 

 

"Oh thats great! Thank you so much!" Cl smiled back and the four girls went to the dress section. 

"Im just gonna sit here. One of you can find me a nice dress." Dara sat onto the couch that was in the shoe section next to the dress racks. 

 

"Arasso." Bom gave her a thumbs up. 

"Oh my god." Minzy gasped. 

"What is it Minzy yah?" Dara asked. 

 

"If we get dresses from here, we'll be in debt. This dress costs $175!!" Minzy exclaimed showing them the dress which looked like it would cost less than $10.

 

"Bwah??" Bom furrowed her eyebrows and walked over. "Whats the price with the half off and the 30% discount?" 

 

"$150 is the half off and discount price!" Minzy told them. "The actual price is 5 fricken hundred dollars!!" She showed them the price tag. 

 

CL and Boms mouths dropped to the floor. "$500?!?!" 

"Yeah!" Minzy couldnt believe it either. 

 

"Holy ." Bom and Cl sighed. 

 

Bom was suddenly really pissed off. "Lets go guys." She said as she grabbed Dara and fumed out of the store. 

 

For the rest of the time in the mall, any store they went into wasnt in their budget so they couldnt buy anything. They finally slumped their bodies into a couple of chairs outside of fast food store still in the mall. 

 

"I'll go order the food." Minzy sighed angrilly and went into the place to get their food. 

 

"Why is the mall so goddamn pricey??" Cl banged her fists on the table. Bom hadnt said anything ever since they left Sassy&Slim. She was too deep in thought. 

 

"I'll show them all. As soon as Im a lawyer, i can buy whatever I want whenever I want. Just wait Bom ah." Bom thought to herself. 

 

"I still cant believe the dress in CeCe was $800." Dara shook her head. 

 

None of them said anything and just either stared into space or played on their phones. Bom looked up for a second and saw a familiar figured walking out of the elevator. 

 

"Oh?" Bom looked over. "Krystal?" 

 

Cl looked over where Bom was looking. "Someone you know?" 

 

"Yeah." Bom looked back down without explaining who she was. Bom didnt really feel like talking to anything right now, even Cl.

 

Krystal glanced over at them for a second but walked over when she realized Bom was sitting down. "Bom unnie!" 

"Oh god please no." Bom mumbled. 

 

"Bom unnie!" Krystal beamed and walked over to her in her super high heels. 

 

"Oh Krystal ah!" Bom forced a smile and stood up. 

"What're you doing here?" Krystal smiled. 

 

"You know, just looking." Bom told her. "You?" 

 

"Shopping for a homecoming party im going to later tonight." Krystal answered. 

"No. It couldnt be.." Bom grimaced on the inside but still kept a normal face. "Homecoming party? Is it Song Ji Hyo's homecoming party by any chance?" 

 

Cl watched her expression and could tell that this wasnt the nice Krystak anymore. But Bom didnt notice. 

 

"Oh? Yeah! how did you know?" Krystal exclaimed. 

"We're going as well. Me and Dara are friends with Ji Hyo Unnie." Bom answered. "We're here shopping for dresses." 

 

"Oh wow! Thats so cool! I guess I'll see you there tonight then!" Krystal kept her smile. She was about to walk away when she decided to say something else. "wait, but why're you guys looking for dresses?" 

 

"Isnt it formal?" Bom asked when Minzy came back with their food. "Thanks Minzy yah."

 

"Yeah no problem." Minzy said. 

 

"The Kwon parties are always casual." Krystal answered like it was obvious. But Dara had heard a change in her tone suddenly. 

 

"Are you sure? The card said it was formal?" Minzy looked at the other girls confused. 

 

"Yeah Im positive. Ive been to all the Kwon parties ad it always says formal, but everyone just wears jeans. Ji Hyo unnie even showed up in basketball shorts once." Krystal informed them. 

 

"Chincha?" Bom couldnt believe it but she was suddenly very relieved. 

"Yeah! You didnt know that?" Krystal asked. 

 

"Not at all." Bom shook her head cluelessly. "Thanks for tellung us Krystal ah. It wouldve been really bad if we showed up in formal clothes!" Bom laughed. 

 

Krystal smiled kindly. "No problem unnie." She said before hugging Bom who hugged back. Kryal said goodbye to the girls and left the mall. 

 

"Thank God she told us." Minzy laughed out of relief 

 

"I know right?" Bom agreed eating her food with ease now. Cl and Dara couldnt shake off that weird vibe they got from Krystal though. 

"She seemed a little weird though." Dara told them. 

 

"She has a huge crush on Top." Bom said with a mouth full of burger. 

"She does?" Cl asked. Knowing that information made Krystal seem even more suspicious. 

 

"Yeah. But i dont know, she seemed really nice today. I mean, she didnt have to tell us it was casual but she did." Bom pointed out which Minzy agreed to. 

 

"Yeah I guess.." Cl just quieted down after that. 

 

------------------------------------------------

 

"Kyaahh!!! im so excited!!" Bom squealed as she drove. "We get to rub elbows with the wealthy!! You know what? Since the food is all free, Im gonna get caviar and a cocktail!!! Oh and champagne!" 

 

"Dude chill!" Dara laughed. 

 

"Maybe we'll even pick up a guy or two." Cl told them. 

 

"Unnie, you already have a guy!" Minzy shoved her arm. 

"What're you talking abou? Im as single as ever!" Cl exclaimed. 

 

"You have Seungri!!" Dara, Minzy, and Bom all teased at the same time. 

 

"OH GOD NO!!! Seungri and I broke up years ago!!!" CL gagged. 

"That doesnt mean he doesnt love you!" Bom told her. 

 

"Ew, dont say word again when we're talking about Seingri." Cl tried not to throw up. 

 

"What word?" Minzy asked. "Love?" 

 

"Ew ew ew ew ew. La la la la la la." Cl covered her years. "Im not listening!"

The girls laughed her immaturity and Bom pulled into the dock parking lot. 

 

"Oh my god guys we're here!!!!" Bom exclaimed and couldnt sit still in her seat. 

"Waaahhh!!! ITS HUGE!!!!" Minzy exclaimed when she got out of the car and looked at the yacht. 

 

"Oh my god." Bom gasped. Cl covered not able to speak while Dara just bitterly stood there. 

 

The Yacht was a gigantic white boat that stretched from one side of the dock all the way to the middle of the dock. It was probably 3 and a half stories high which 3 floors and a deck. They could see lights coming from the windows and shadows of people walking in the rooms. 

 

They giddily walked through the hall to the main room. 

 

"Ok guys." Bom took a deep, but happy, breath in. They all smiled and held hands. Minzy opened the door. 

 

Their smiles completely vanished from their faces. 

 

Ji Hyo turned around and her glass almost fell from her hands. "Oh my god." 

 

Bom looked around, no one was wearing casual clothes. They were the only ones in jeans and t-shirts. Ji Hyo was wearing a beautiful multi-colored dress. 

 

"Girls." Ji Hyo walked over to them. "What're you guys wearing?" 

 

They were all at a loss for words while the guests (the little that were there already) whispered to one another and gave them looks. 

 

"Someone told us that we were supposed to come in casual clothes." Cl managed to say. 

 

"What?" Ji Hyo furrowed her eyebrows. "Who told you that? The card specifically said formal." 

"I- I know." Bom looked at Ji Hyo apologetically. "Unnie im so sorry." 

 

Ji Hyo looked around and quickly rushed the girls out into the hall. "Follow me." 

 

The girls followed cloesly behind while Ji Hyo called someone and told them to bring a rack of elegant clothing. Ji Hyo took them to a bedroom and closed the doors behind the girls. 

 

"Alright, what happened?" Ji Hyo asked them a she took out a bunch of makeup supplies from the closet. 

 

"We were at the mall and I saw someone I knew that was also coming here and she said it was a casual thing." Bom explained. "Unnie we're so so sorry that we embarasssed you like that." 

 

Ji Hyo furrowed her eyes and looked at them before laughing. "Embarassed me? Are you crazy? Did you see the look on those old prunes faces? It was hilarious!" Ji Hyo laughed. "Dont worry guys. Everythings fine." 

 

The girls still felt bad and just sat on the couch when a knock came to the door. Ji Hyo opened the door and a bunch of people filed in with a rack of clothing. 

 

"Alright. This Bom, Dara, Cl, and Minzy. Make them look even prettier than they already do." Ji Hyo said with a smile to the people. The girls looked up, slightly scared, not knowing what these people were gonna do. 

 

------------------------------------------

After an hour, almost all of the guests had arrived including the guys.

 

"Hey guys." Top greeted Seungri, Jiyong, Taeyang, and Daesung when he finally arrived. 

 

"Where were you man?" Seungri asked Top who had missed baseball practice earlier that day. 

 

"I was getting a gift for Bom, its her birthday the day after tomorrow." Top waved a little gift bag in front of the guys. 

 

"why would you bring it here?" Jiyong rolled his eyes. 

"I'll give it to her when I see her, duh." Top said like it was obvious.

 

"What do you mean?" Jiyong looked at him. "Boms coming?"

 

"Yeah..you didnt know? Ji Hyo noona invited them." Top told him looking at Jiyong weirdly. "Did you not know the girls were coming?"

 

"What?? The girls?? As in Dara?? No I didnt know!!" Jiyong exclaimed angrilly. "Why're the girls coming??"

 

"I just said your noona invited them!! jeez!" Top eyed him. "Are you ok dude?" 

"No im not ok!" Jiyong swatted Tops hand away when Top tried to feel Jiyongs forhead. If Dara was at the party, that means his mom would meet Dara and he could not have that happen.

 

Jiyong started walking away to tell Ji Hyo to keep omma away from Dara when the announcer grabbed the mic and began speaking. 

 

"Annyeonghasayo! Yoo Jae Suk Imnida." Jae Suk, Ji Hyo and Jiyongs uncle, said over the mic. "Would everyone please take their seats, Ji Hyo is about to make her entrance with her friends." Jae Suk smiled to audience who took their seats.  

"Dammit." Jiyong cursed and took his seat with the guys. The doors opened first walked in Minzy. 

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

"Minzy yah, even though I dont know you very well, I get this feeling from you that you're very mature for your age. So we're not gonna go with a dress, but with this." Ji Hyo held out Minzys outfit which Minzy loved instantly. 

 

-ENDFLASHBACK- 

 

The guys all smiled when they saw how pretty Minzy looked. Their little Minzy looked so grown up and beautiful. 

Next walked out Cl. 

 

-FLASHBLACK- 

 

"Alright Cl ah. You're next." Ji Hyo told her. 

"Oh god." Cl laughed and walked over. 

 

"Just like Minzy, you're not gonna wear a dress either. You dont seem like the girly type to me, but you have more of a strong, tomboyish aura. So you're gonna make the guys love you in this outfit." Ji Hyo took Cls outfit off the rack. Cl smiled from ear to ear when she saw it. 

 

-ENDFLASHBACK-

 

 

Seungri caught himself not taking his eyes off of Cl. He hadnt realized his feelings really did come back when he saw her again. He was just joking around the other time, but this time, his heart actually sped up. 

 

After Cl had made it to Ji Hyo's table, Bom and Dara walked out together. 

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

"Dara, Bom. Come here." Ji Hyo called them over. "I bought these outfits a while ago but I never wore them. I dont know why though." Ji Hyo looked at the dresses like she was remembering a happy memory. "Maybe I was just saving them for something special."

 

"And you want us to wear them?" Dara asked. 

 

"Mhm. I dont know why, but this night might be really special for one, if not both, of you guys. So here." She handed them the dresses. "Look beautiful tonight arasso? There are two guys out there that're waiting for you two." Ji Hyo smiled. 

 

-END FLASHBACK-

 

 

Dara and Bom walked out.

 

 

Top smiled to her when he saw Bom. This beautiful woman that was walking through the audience was his. All his. Top fell in love all over again at that moment. He fell in love again, the second time out of three. 

 

Jiyong wasnt really paying attention when the girls were walking out but when Bom and Dara were walking out, he heard a couple people every so silently gasp out of amazement. He looked up and his heart skipped a beat when he saw Dara. She saw smiling, even though she probably didnt realize it, which made him smile as well. 

 

 

The girls all sat down at Ji Hyos table, even though some guys were still staring at them. 

 

"Now everybody, the reason why we're all here, my beautiful niece, Song Ji Hyo!" Jae Suk said proudly before Ji Hyo walked in. 

 

This time, everyone really did gasp out of amazement. They all got up and began clapping when Ji Hyo walked in shyly and to her table looking as beautiful as ever. 

 

 

Jae Suk walked over and handed her the mic as he hugged her. 

 

"Thank you everybody." Ji Hyo smiled to the guests. "Thank you so much for coming here to my homecoming party. I hope you all enjoy yourselves and have lots of fun tonight. There will be fireworks at 9, after dinner so make sure to grab your coats and see the show! Dinner will be served soon and I hope everyone has an amazing time. Thank you." Ji Hyo smiled and handed the mic back to Jae suk as everyone clapped. 

 

And thats how the party started. 

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Phewwww!! It took me forever to find pictures of the girls in formal clothing!!!! If you can even call those clothes formal lmao!! Our 2ne1 girls dont really do dresses and skirts hahaha. But after hunting into the depths of practically the grand canyon, i found some pictures! hahaha. and come on now, how fricken beautiful does ji hyo look in her picture? SO BEAUTIFUL!! You all know that ji hyo is my favorite korean celebrity lolol. but guess what!!! SCHOOLS FINALLY OVER!!! KYAHH~~~ i promise to update at least once every two days, if not once a day. stay amazing guys! and please dont forget to comment, subscribe, and upvote! it makes me really happy when i see your comments (: ~sasha unnie