little reminders

Blinded by Love

Daras hand slowly reached up to feel Jiyongs face. He slightly gulped and took a step back. "Is everything ok Dara ssi?"

She stared into his eyes, completely frozen. She was sure that was Jiyongs voice, but the man that was standing in front of her wasnt Jiyong, it was GDragon who came from the States, not Jiyong. "Um, yeah. Im fine. Minahe." Dara brushed passed him and walked to the bathroom. 

Jiyong made sure she was gone and leaned against the wall with his hands over his face. "Bastard. Be more careful." He told himself. Whenever he saw Dara with Jaejoong, it killed him each time. But he had to hold it in, at least for now. His best friends wedding was 3 weeks away and he didnt wanna ruin that, he could tell how much Dara and Jaejoong loved each other. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Crazy Dara crazy." Dara splashed cold water on to her face repeatedly. "How could you think that was him?? Jiyongs gone!" She lightly slapped herself on the cheeks. "Get yourself together," Darashe stared at herself in the mirror, "you're marrying Jaejoong in 3 weeks. You cant be thinking of that bastard right now." Dara nodded. "He left you, he didnt care about you, you were nothing to him." 

These were the words that Dara would tell herself 100 times a day every time she would feel or see something that reminded her of Jiyong. She wanted to brainwash herself into thinking that she hated him, praying it would work.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Alright im off." Bom grabbed her bags with Leo hung over her shoulder and a very sleepy Lauren holding her hand. 

"How're you getting home?" Dara asked as the last five people walked out of the banquet hall. Cl, Minzy, and Seungri had left a couple minutes ago and the only people that were left were Top, Bom, Jiyong, Dara, and Jaejoong. 

"I'll grab a cab." Bom said. 

"Its gonna be pretty hard getting a cab in this rain." Jaejoong said nodding over to the giant storm that was raining down on Seoul. 

"Aish." Bom cursed when she saw the rain. "There has to be at least one cab out there." 

"We can give you a ride." Jaejoong offered. 

"Actually we cant, we dont have room in the car. The remaning space is being taken up by the gifts and other stuff that we used today." Dara sadly shook her head. 

"Guys its okay." Bom gave them an assuring smile. "Here," Bom handed Dara Leo and Lauren and Jaejoong her bags, "take these guys and Im gonna go get a cab." Before anyone could protest, Bom ran out into the rain to get a taxi. 

 

Dara and Jaejoong looked at Top who was just on his phone the whole time. 

"Why dont you give her a ride?" Jaejoong asked. 

Top looked up and raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, right." 

"Go!" Dara hit him in the arm. "You know she wont get a taxi in this weather and if she stays out there any longer she's gonna get sick and I know you dont want that so stop acting like a 15 year old girl and help her!" 

"Psht, why should I help her??" Top exclaimed. 

"Oh you know exactly why!" Dara glared. 

"If you're thinking about our past relationship, let me tell you that its completely over, we're basically strangers." Top crossed his arms. 

"Im not telling you to marry the girl!" Dara yelled at him. "Im telling you, my friend, to help my other friend out. One car ride isnt gonna kill you." 

"Nope. There are plently of cabs out there. Now excuse me, I have to get to practice." Top told Dara and ran out into the rain to his car. 

"He's being an idiot." Dara shook her head angrilly. 

 

 

Top got into his car and ruffled his hair to slightly dry it from the rain. He started his car and looked out of the window at Bom who was drenched still trying to get a taxi. 

"She's gonna get sick.." Top said as he watched her. He just shrugged. "Not my problem." 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Bom walked into her hotel room shivering, and carried Leo inside with Lauren following behind. She had finally got a cab almost 20 minutes after Top left. "Leo wake up." Bom shook him awake.

"Hm?" Leo slowly opened his eyes.

"Go with Lauren into the bathroom, take of all your clothes and get into the bath tub ok? Dont fool around because Mommys very tired." Bom tiredly told them and went into her room. 

"Deh omma." Leo nodded and the twins walked into the bathroom and did as their mother told them. Bom dried herself off and changed out of her soaking wet clothes. She dug threw the drawer with Leo and Laurens pajamas and took out their matching blue PJ's with monkeys on them. 

"alright guys come on." Bom walked into the bathroom and the shower faucet filling the bath tub with warm soapy water. Leo and Lauren got in a laughed at how nice the water felt. Bom smiled as they laughed and played around with each other. 

Lauren picked up some of the soap foam and held it out for Bom to see. "omma look." 

Bom laughed and wiped it onto Laurens nose making Lauren yelp and laugh at the same time. Leo came over as well and wrapped his arms around Bom. "I like Korea omma." 

Bom looked at him and ruffled his hair. "Me too." 

 

She gave them their baths and put them to bed an hour later. She laid in bed looking through her phone when she stumbled onto a picture that her and Top took years ago. 

It was when they had first started dating. Right after the first time they kissed. Bom sadly smiled and scrolled passed it as she remembered the old times when life was so much simpler. 

"Well which one would you prefer, trash, or a ?"

Tops words immediatley rung through Boms head and all those memories she was thinking of vanished from her mind. She clenched her jaw and turned her phone off. 

"Dont get back into his fake little word Bom. Get through this wedding and then you're going back home." She told herself before trying to go to sleep. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Eggs on toast for me please." Jaejoong told the waitress at the him, Dara, and Jiyong were eating breakfast at. 

"Egg and Cheese sandwhich." Dara said. 

"A plate of omurice please." Jiyong smiled to the lady as well. 

"Deh." The girl nodded as she wrote the orders on her notepad and went to the kitchen to give the orders to the cook. 

"Man, this is just like old times." Jaejoong sighed to Jiyong. "When I would go to America for work or something, Jiyong would always buy me breakfast or dinner at a diner." 

"Oh chincha?" Dara raised her eyebrows. "No wonder you were so fat whenever you came back from the states." She laughed. "Did you have fun yesterday GD ssi?"

"Yeah, it was so much. I got to see all my old friends." Jiyong told her. Dara nodded but zoned out when she heard his warm voice. Even if Dara thought that GD wasnt Jiyong, their voices were the same. Oh how she longed to hear that voice again. 

"Do you have any siblings?" Dara asked. 

"Uh, yeah. an older sister." Jiyong said getting tense. He was praying that Dara wouldnt ask for his sisters name. 

But luckily she didnt. "Ah.." Dara nodded. "I have two siblings myself. A little brother and an older sister." 

"Mmm." JIyong nodded. 

 

After a few minutes, the waitress brought their steaming plates of delicious food over to them. 

"Here you go." She said setting them on the table. 

"Thank you." Dara smiled to her. 

 

The three of them began eating but Dara noticed something. She glanced up and saw Jiyong removing all the vegetables from his omurice. 

"You dont like vegetables?" Dara asked him. 

"Yeah I think they're gross." Jiyong said. 

-FLASHBACK- 

 

"I can't believe you don't like vegetables. They're good for you." Dara scolded Jiyong who had picked out all the vegetables in his food at the restaurant.

"They're gross." He shrugged. 

 

-END FLASHBACK

 

"I see." Dara nodded and continued eating her sandwhich.