the truth

Blinded by Love

"Can you hand me Leo and Lauren Park's files please Nurse Nam?" The doctor that Bom had gone to see said. 

"Deh Dr. Kim." The nurse nodded and went to get the files. 

"Thank you." He said looking through his computer.

 

The nurse came back shortly after with the files. "Thank you Nurse Nam." 

"Welcome." She bowed her head and went back to her desk. 

Dr. Kim looked through the files and realized Leo and Lauren needed to come for some blood tests and a couple of shots since it was their first time in Korea. 

He held the paper up and began to dial Boms number. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-RING RING- 

 

"Oh my god they look so cute!!" Bom squaled back at her parents house. Her mom had taken them clothes shopping. "Lauren looks like a queen!" Lauren was wearing a big pink fluffy dress with noodle straps and white sandals. She had a small black top hate on with a flower on the side of the hat. Leo was wearing a black suit and his hair slicked back and black shoes to match.

 

-RING RING-

Bom's phone was upstairs so she couldnt hear it ringing and was too distracted by how cute her kids looked. 

"Oh my god I think im gonna cry." Bom jokingly fanned her eyes. Leo and Lauren giggled and posed. 

"I love my new dress." Lauren squealed and spun around making Bom, Go Eun, Go Euns husband, and their parents laugh. 

"And I look cool!!" Leo flexed his muscles. 

 

-RING RING- 

"Bom, is that your phone ringing?" Go Eun asked hearing the rings finally. 

"I'll get later." Bom waved it off as she took pictures of Leo and Lauren in their new clothes.

"What're you gonna wear for Daras wedding?" Park Omma asked. 

"Im not sure yet." Bom shrugged. "I'll just get something from the store later." 

"Daras wedding is two weeks away. You should get it now just in case you need to get it fitted or tailored." Park Appa said. 

"Im going to the mall today anway." Go Eun told Bom. "Lets go together."

"Should we?" Bom nodded. "Alright. Im gonna go put the kids to sleep for their nap and then we'll go." She siad as began changing Leo and Lauren into their normal clothes. 

 

After 20 minutes, Leo and Lauren were sound asleep on the couch in the living room. 

"If they wake up, just give them some milk in their sippy cups and they'll go back to sleep. Make sure they dont wake up before 5 or else they'll be cranky for the rest of the night." Bom told her parents. 

"Deh deh. You think I've never raised kids before?" Park Omma scoffed. "Get out of here you two." 

Saranghe omma." Bom smiled and kissed her mom on the cheek multiple times. 

Go Eun and Bom waved goodbye and left to go shopping, with Boms phone still upstairs. 

 

-RING RING- 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

-RING RING- 

"Choi Top." Top answered his phone as he got out of the shower. 

"Annyeonghasayo. This is Dr. Kim from Seoul Hospital." Dr. Kim said on the other line. 

"Deh. What is it?" Top asked. 

"Well after your wife came in to give us the information for your kids asthma, we realized we needed to give them some shots. Do you think you could-" 

"woah woah woah woah hold up Doc. I think you have the wrong number." Top slightly chuckled. 

"Wrong number?" Dr. Kim furrowed his eyebrows. 

"Deh. Im not married let alone have kids." Top laughed at the situation.

"This is Choi Seunghyun right? Married to Park Bom? Father of Leo and Lauren Park?" The doctor said looking at the files to make sure he had the right number. 

Top furrowed his eyebrows as the smile vanished from his face.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

"I'll be back in two days oppa." Dara laughed as Jaejoong clung onto her leg. "Chill." 

"I'll miss you too much." Jaejoong shook his head. 

"Aish oppa im gonna be late!" She kicked him off. 

Jaejoong puffed air into his cheeks and got up. "Do you have everything?" 

"I think so." Dara nodded looking thorugh her bag again.

"What if something happens and you cant come back in time for the wedding??" He asked frantically. "What if a giant tornado comes and sweeps you all the way to China and you get kidnapped by some Chinese spies and they try to learn secrets fro your never ageing beaty?? Or what if a herd of Lions storms through Incheon looking for 30 year old blonde girls to feed on-"

"OPPA!" Dara grabbed his shoulders and shook him. "get ahold of yourself!!" 

Jaejoong blinked and nodded.

"Im going to Incheon for 3 days and 2 nights for a court case. And then im gonna come back. Simple as that. Will you please get a grip??" Dara yelled at him. 

"You're right. Mianhe." Jaejoong shook his head trying to relax. "Im just worried." 

Dara smiled at his over protectivness. "I'll be fine." 

"Are you sure you dont want me to go with you?" He asked as they began walking towards the door. 

"Im positive." Dara assured him. "I'll see you on Wednesday." 

"Arasso." He sighed and kissed her goodbye. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

-KNOCK KNOCK-

 

"Im coming!" Jiyong called and walked over to the door. "Hyung!" Jiyong slightly smield when he saw Jaejoong standing at his hotel door. 

"Im so BORED." Jaejoong whined as he walked into Jiyongs hotel room. 

Jiyong chuckled and followed him in. "Waeyo?"

"Daras gone to Incheon for 3 days and I have no surgies planned today. What do people do all day?!" Jaejoong groaned as he got a can of beer from Jiyongs fridge and sat down with it on the couch. He grabbed Jiyongs phone and began looking through it like they always do.

"Well I was just gonna go take a shower so you can do nothing here instead of at your own house." Jiyong laughed and took his shirt off. 

"Thanks man." Jaejoong slurped his beer and turne don the TV. "Wait Jiyong."

"Yeah?" Jiyong called from the bathroom. 

"Can I shower with you?" Jaejoong asked. "I dont wanna be alone..."

 

Jiyong opened the door and threw a shampoo bottle at him before closing the door again. 

"OW. YAH." Jaejoong yelled when the shampoo bottle hit him in the head. "You couldve just said no!" 

"No." Jiyong said and began his shower. 

"Bastard." Jaejoong rolled his eyes. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Choi Top ssi?" Dr. Kim called Top into his office. 

"Deh. Im sorry for coming here so suddenly but what did you say on the phone? My wife and kids?" Top told Dr. Kim as he sat down in his office.

"Deh. You are Choi Top right? Because thats what says on the birth certificates and the contact information." Dr. Kim handed him the contact information and the other two papers. 

Top looked at the papers and he furrowed his eyebrows as he read along. His number, name, and birth day were on everything. He looked at the birthdays of Leo and Lauren: January 2016. 

"January 2016?" Top said as he read along. He remembered that him and Bom made love in April of 2015 just before she left. He remembered because April through July of 2015 were the hardests months in his life.

He counted on his fingers and realized the timing all timed out. "I have kids?" Tops heart stopped for a second. He had kids. He was the reason that two human beings on this Earth were alive. And the mother was Bom. Him and Bom had kids. 

"I have kids." Top lost his breath.